Allietta Ford

1625 Commerce St, Wellsburg, WV 26070

New 888-277-0509
Used 888-271-3540
Service 888-293-2493

Ask about our "Built Ford Tough" sales event TODAY!

1 of 1 review

Not trust worthy

by from Wintersville,OH |

Bought a Ford Edge new. The first 300 miles car failed to start three times and had to be jumped. After the third trip to Allietta, they replaced the battery. One month out of warranty, the sterio would not eject a CD. The service department informed me I needed a new sterio and it would cost $450 plus labor. Later I found a knife in the cup holder with bits of the CD on it. You could see he used it to dig the CD out. I asked them why a knife was used and they NEVER called me back. THEY Should have told me they had no one qualified to perform this service and I would have went else where. When it was under warranty the top LED brake light burned out. I was told it was not covered. Researching the owner"s manual, I found it was covered and told them. I do not consider this dealership trust worthy and will not return. I am getting it serviced at another Ford dealership. Know your warranty or you will pay for covered work.

(1-1 of 1 review)