Allietta Ford

1625 Commerce St, Wellsburg, WV 26070

New 888-277-0509
Used 888-271-3540
Service 888-335-5909

IT IS WORTH THE DRIVE. HUGE SAVINGS. HUGE SELECTION.

Great Experience and lots of fun!

by from Wintersville, Ohio |

My wife and I have bought many cars over the year, and we have never had as much fun in the process as we did at Allietta Ford! Our salesperson, Mike Deardo was great! Our first impression was a little bit of a shock because the staff seems like just plain regular people. After a couple of minutes, we found out that they are just plain folks like us! No crooked talk, just great service and a great deal. We had shopped at 2 other dealers, and not only did we get the best price here, but we had the best time. Don?t take my word for it, just go and give them a try. All I can say is I am getting a truck in the spring, and there?s no doubt I?ll get it at Allietta?s! Thanks guys!

Allietta Ford responded to this review

January 9, 2015

Thanks for all the kind words. We value every experience on a personal level. Your #1 Ford dealer appreciates your business!

Detailed my 2013 Ford Focus

by from Brilliant, OH |

Very nice , definitely would recommend this dealer to a friend. Everyone here is so friendly as if they have known you for a long time.

Not trust worthy

by from Wintersville,OH |

Bought a Ford Edge new. The first 300 miles car failed to start three times and had to be jumped. After the third trip to Allietta, they replaced the battery. One month out of warranty, the sterio would not eject a CD. The service department informed me I needed a new sterio and it would cost $450 plus labor. Later I found a knife in the cup holder with bits of the CD on it. You could see he used it to dig the CD out. I asked them why a knife was used and they NEVER called me back. THEY Should have told me they had no one qualified to perform this service and I would have went else where. When it was under warranty the top LED brake light burned out. I was told it was not covered. Researching the owner"s manual, I found it was covered and told them. I do not consider this dealership trust worthy and will not return. I am getting it serviced at another Ford dealership. Know your warranty or you will pay for covered work.