Maguire's Ford Lincoln

New 877-813-1230
Used 877-856-2706
Service 877-896-4779

Maguire's Means More!

Never felt pushed or pressured

by from Marysville, pa |

Justin was a fantastic salesperson. My family never felt pushed or pressured. Justin even came in on his day off to close the deal. Thanks to Justin for making our experience memorable.

Referred by a friend

by from Lebanon, Pa |

I was referred by a relative who had a great experience. Justin was very knowledgable and helpful in the car buying process.

Buying was a pleasure

by from Elizabethtown, pa |

Vijay was very helpful and friendly. He took the time to explain the different levels in the cars. Made buying a pleasure.

Found just want I wanted

by from Myerstown, pa |

We were looking for a new car and saw this one and we loved it.

Keeping Maguire's in the Family

by from Myerstown, pa |

My parents bought at Maguire's in the past as well and were very well pleased.

THEY CALL IT SERVICE, WHY?

by from Palmyra PA |

I was sent to Maguire's collision center for an insurance claim repair. They offered an estimate of both time and money that fell miserably short of what the end result cost both me and my insurance company. They added on to their required work to almost double the estimate and then called me at work to discuss handles that the insurance company would not pay for. They wanted me to give them the go ahead to repair them at my expense. This was the second request to get more money than the insurance company found necessary. The handle repair had been covered at the time of the estimate, it was NO then and remained NO. No need for a call to verify that I knew what I was saying the first time. I had previous work done there in 2010. I had been less than impressed when I picked the car up then, but I wanted my car back. When I took the car in for the recent repair. I asked that they revisit the 2010 work since they offer a lifetime warranty for their insurance repairs, so they claim. When I picked up the car, they had not done the warranty work. When I spoke to them, they denied all responsibility for the warranty repair. They claimed they did not work on that and proceeded to send me a18 pictures of my fog light and said that they did not work on the hood. They have two hours for hood repair and an adder for clear coat on the 2010 final invoice to the insurance company. Why? This year's experience cost me additional time and money for a rental car while they continued to increase their invoicing with the insurance company, all the time denying their responsibility to fixing what appears as a paint bubbling from poor surface prep from the previous repair. Why? DO NOT USE MAGUIRE"S COLLISION CENTER - TELL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY - NO!

Maguire's Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and sharing what was a frustrating, and through no one's fault, a confusing experience. Supplemental claims are very common in the auto body / insurance industry. Often times, additional repairs that are needed are not discovered until after work begins. As far as the hood, your concern is on a part of the hood not connected to previous repairs. Having said that, we are currently working with your insurance company to examine this situation for their consideration. Again, the area in questions was not part of any previous repair. The very nature of Collision repair is very frustrating. What is more frustrating is our need for third party (insurance Company) involvement. Sometimes, we don't get the answers we want...when we want them. We do our very best trying to make a trying situation more bearable. For coming up short in this instance for you, we apologize and hope for your understanding.

service review

by from Lebanon,PA |

Took 2007 escape in to fix alternator. Next thing I know they call me and want around $2,300 for EVERYTHING they found wrong. I laughed and said let's just concentrate on fixing the alternator. They did fix it for around $800 and than I had to pay $90 more because the mechanic stripped the bolt when taking axle off. I DO NOT trust them at all. They will ALWAYS find a lot wrong with your vehicle

Maguire's Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 28, 2014

Wendy; So sorry for your experience. We take concerns like this very seriously. However, I was trying to look up your vehicle to see what occurred from our end and am unable to find any record of your vehicle being here. My priority here is to make this right for you. Was the vehicle under another name or when was it here? I do want to help you out. Please feel free to call me as well. Ask for Mark...(717)838-8300

Polite and respectful

by from Myerstown, pa |

Salesperson very knowledgable and helpful and no pressure. I took a friend for inspection and they were very polite and considerate

Recommend this dealer

by from An vile, page |

Good experience. Nice to do business with. Would recommend to others.

Repeat buyer

by from Harrisburg, pa |

Great sales staff. Keeps in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C Max Lang - bought 2012 Lincoln MKZ

by from Hummelstown, PA |

Al was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very specific in going over all of the details, as well as demonstrating all of the features. Car was ready to go (and immaculate) when I arrived for pick-up. Paper work was handled in less than 15 min.