Spangler Subaru

(4.3) 5.0 7 Reviews

219 Alvin St, Johnstown, PA 15904

Used 814-266-9794 Used814-266-9794

Good used vehicle purchase experience

by from Johnstown, PA |

I had a very pleasant used car purchasing experience with Spangler Subaru. The sales people were relaxed, not to mean they were unprofessional, but that they were calm and friendly without being pushy. I came away feeling like I'd found just what I wanted at a fair price, with none of the stressful haggling experience, and I didn't have to wonder if I'd been taken advantage of.

not real sure

by from johnstown,pa |

I love my new Subaru forester. I'm not sure within 1 hour of getting my new Subaru. my cell phones turned off. went to phone store and found out that my service was changed to the newest iPhone out there. now I'm not saying this salesman had anything to do with it. since that was the last place to get all my personal info and it happened 1 hour after I left with my car and since the service for the phone was switched in a town not far from Johnstown. not in Texas or Utah right in PA. I do love the new Subaru.

Great Place

by from Johnstown |

I have purchased 2 new and 1 used Subaru from Spangler, and get most maintenance done there. They have always been great to deal with, very fair, no high pressure, and just all around great.

Take your service elsewhere

by from Indiana PA |

I called to inquire about installation of a remote starter in my new Forester. I was connected to service department and after asking a few questions to better understand the cost and options, I was told that I was wasting his time. I was calling different Subaru dealerships to see who could give me the best deal. After being treated like that, I'd never go to this dealership for service or a purchase.

Excellent Dealer

by from Johnstown, PA |

I have had many dealings at Spangler Subaru . Great deals and friendly service.

Spangler subaru

by from Johnstown |

I had a great experience buying my car from Spangler Subaru. They were professional, informative, and very helpful for buying a car that was just right for me.

Bought a new Subaru Legacy

by from Johnstown, PA |

I was shopping around for a new Subaru Legacy as it was time to trade in my older model. My salesman Garrett, was a tremendous help. He answered all of my necessary questions throughout the whole buying process and made it extremely easy and satisfying. It is a family owned business and they really make you feel like a part of the family. They are friendly, courteous, and helpful everytime I have gone up there since. Great experience!