Freehold Buick GMC

4404 Us Highway 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 877-229-7195 New 877-229-7195
Used 888-257-3808 Used 888-257-3808
Service 888-880-5120 Service 888-880-5120

2014 GMC Dealer of the Year!

Review of truck purchase

by from Central N.J. |

Just purchased a Chevy Silverado 3500 truck and our experience from start to finish was excellent! Starting with the friendly, knowledgable voice of the front desk on the phone, and ending with the competent calm of the finance officer. Our salesperson, Bruce Greenstein, was extremely well informed, personably and helpful. At no time did we feel pressured into a purchase. By far the best car buying experience we have ever been through. Thank you and God Bless.

October 28, 2015

Aaron & Ann, we are so happy to hear that your recent truck purchase experience went swimmingly! It pleases us to hear that Bruce was such an excellent, informative asset to your Silverado purchase experience, as was our receptionist and our finance officer. We work hard to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their experiences. We appreciate your review, and hope that if there is anything we can do to make your next purchase a 5-star experience, you'll let us know.

Wonderful Dealership/Service

by from Brooklyn,n.y. |

Just Leased a 2016 GMC Canyon , with Jack Cordero a true professional ,did not wafer or sway during my many changes in building/finding the right truck for my needs ! Jack has the patience of a Saint !great staff made the entire trans-action painless! highly recommend .

Car buying made easy!

by from Manchester NJ |

What an amazing experience. Bruce made getting on our way in a beautiful new car quick and painless, and we had a 2 year old with us! I would recommend Freehold Buick GMC to everyone.

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Buying a new car was effortless, and easy thanks to Dave DeJong and the team at Freehold Buick GMC. We went in, not having optimal credit or even a down payment and we left with a new truck for my husband. Between Dave, and the finance manager, it was a quick and painless experience. They went above and beyond to get us the deal we needed. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, or unable to put a down payment. A+++.

Review of Recent Truck Purchase

by from Manalapan, NJ |

I just leased a 2016 GMC Terrain. It was the first dealership I walked into looking to lease my first car. The experience was great and the salesperson, Christian Matt, was fantastic. He answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. The cars were great and the prices were unbeatable. Needless to say, I did not even step foot into another dealership as I leased the Terrain from Freehold Buick GMC. I would definitely recommend checking out their cars and trucks!

April 22, 2016

Dayna, congratulations on the lease of your brand new Terrain! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your leasing experience at our dealership thanks to Christian's helpfulness and salesmanship. We're so happy that your experience at our dealership was so great that you didn't need to visit anywhere else!

David (Salesman)

by from Staten Island , NY |

On Saturday April 9th 2016 I went to look at a car at the Freehold dealership. in New Jersey. I live ion Staten Island. There are plenty of dealerships on the Island, which are well known. Three people in my family came upon this dealership and were happy with their service and selling experience. Three cars were purchased from this dealership and David was the salesperson. No he was not pushy in any way in selling a car. I went to look at a car that i saw on line, and it was on the lot. a 2015 Buick Encore that was returned off of a lease and was in beautiful condition. comparing a lease and buying the pre owned car I decided to lease a new 2016 Buick Encore. My reasoning to this was I am a senior citizen I have a few more good years and I am tired of buying a car paying for it only to have to pay money for repairs when it is out of warranty. The dealership itself had many cars to sell I never saw such a busy place. The salesman work together the whole crew is great. from selling to financing to service. Greatest experience sitting there and watching them. David thank you for your patients with my whole family and myself. Too all of you who read this if you are looking for a new car or a pre owned car this dealership goes out of it's way to help get you one. This crew of people are not pushy or aggressive don't hesitate to go there and ask for David Dejong Sincerely Lorraine Zimmer

April 22, 2016

Lorraine, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your experience in the sales department here at Freehold Buick GMC. We know that there's a lot of competition on Staten Island for your business, but we're very pleased that you chose us. We work hard to earn the trust of our customers, and the biggest contributing factor to that is our ability to provide a low-pressure sales experience. Thank you very much for referring your son here as well. Congratulations on your brand new Encore!

Mandi Wortman

by from Freehold, NJ |

Had another great experience at Freehold Buick when I had my Enclave detailed. Peter Romano in service took great care of me and even arranged for a service call at the same time. Thank you Mike Walker for having another vehicle available for me so I didn't have to alter my plans. Last but not least, Joanne in the Cashier Department was lovely! Love working with you guys! Thanks Mandi

April 16, 2016

Mandi, wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this incredible review about your recent experience at Freehold Buick GMC. Your praise of Pete, Mike, and Joanne make us so happy! We truly work for you, and we're happy to hear of your satisfaction. Thank you.

Go see Gary

by from Manalapan, NJ |

We just bought a 2016 Acadia and couldn't be happier. Gary is the best! Very experienced, straightforward and professional...and got us out of the dealership with our new Acadia in just a couple hours.

April 2, 2016

Michelle, thank you so much for being our customer! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your recent purchase experience here at Freehold Buick GMC thanks to Gary's professionalism. We look forward to working with you again.

Mandi, Freehold, NJ

by from Freehold, NJ 07728 |

Always a good service experience. The team is helpful and considerate. Peter Roman has always made my experience a positive one! I highly recommend them. Thank you Mandi W. Freehold, NJ

April 1, 2016

Mandi, we are so thankful for your kind review of Freehold Buick GMC - and on #FreeholdFeedbackFriday, no less! We're happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we look forward to working with you again.

Great Buying Experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

Mitch, thank you very much for our experience in purchasing our new car. From the moment we walked in you were professional but also very personable. Your dealership is beautiful and top notch. We were treated like family and We never felt any pressure throughout the whole buying process. We will definitely recommend you and your dealership to family and friends. Thank you again!

March 18, 2016

Kristine, thank YOU for your incredibly kind review of Freehold Buick GMC and Mitch! We're so happy to hear that Mitch took such great care of you during the sales process. It was a pleasure to work with you and make sure you didn't feel pressured at any time. We hope to see you again in the future.