Latrobe Chevrolet Ford

1595 Mission Rd, Latrobe, PA 15650

New 877-588-8545
Used 888-219-2842
Service 888-596-5479

"Small enough to know you, big enough to serve you!"

Great Experience

by from Latrobe, PA |

Just recently purchased a new car from Latrobe Chevrolet, my first buy, but the 7th purchase in the family from there. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman with more patience than Philip Welch had during the process of finding the right car for me. After being in an accident, I was nervous about driving again, and Phil was patient with me and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He was knowledgeable in the different cars I test drove, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience at Latrobe Chevrolet. I'm loving my new car!

Thank You!!

by from Donegal, PA |

I was not expecting to buy the car that we did but my wife and I LOVE it! Our Nissan Juke is a blast to drive. I find myself taking it for errands instead of my own car. We have always had a mini van and now that our kids are older we can choose something with a little more fun factor instead of just utility. Thank you Phil Welch for your help in getting us into a car that we love.

Great Experience

by from Greensburg, Pa |

Yesterday I bought a brand new Chevy Malibu from Latrobe Chevrolet. It was a nice, small dealership and everyone was so nice and willing to help us with our buying process. They staff made buying my first car a smooth process and i would defiantly recommend this dealership.

GOOD JOB

by from Acme, Pa. |

We went to Latrobe Chevy with a BAD attitude. We just had a VERY bad experience with a dealership and was expecting the same thing there. But much to our surprise it was one of the best car shopping experience we have ever had. Ted Sonnie was not pushy or acted like we didn't know what we was talking about. we have driven our cars for years longer than we would have liked because we didn't like car sales men. But now we have a brand new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that we love. we will recommend Latrobe Chevrolet to any and everyone who will listen.

Awesome Job!!!!

by from Latrobe, Pa |

I went to see Mark Kessler for a car. He was helpful in helping me find a new 2014 Cruz that I wanted. I was not sure how much the payments would be on it, so he helped me figure some things out and we were able to get a deal done. I am very thankful that he was able to help me get my Cruz!

Sott Wallace

by from West Homestead, pa |

I just bught a new Equinox From this dealer when my transmition went on my way home one day from work. believe it or not that is were i broke down and i was taken care of quickly and they gave me a promise that they would get a car and that's what they did they all worked very hard to take care of my needs in a few days i drove off with a new car Thanks to all who helped, I would send friends there knowing they will be taken care of. thumbs up (the only problem I have is that all cars are to expensive!!!!!!!!) I can buy a home with the price they cell cars for these days..

Excellent service

by from Grapeville,PA. |

My salesman, Phil Welch, was very knowledgeable and really tried to get the car we wanted and liked in the price range we could afford. The service department manager, Chuck , helped us to get a rental car for our Cobalt, when other dealership said they couldn't. Gave us a pretty good price for the Cobalt, pretty close to what I asked for. I would recommend this dealership to other customers especially compared to some of the other Chevy dealerships I've dealt with. Easy to deal with and service seems excellent!

Couldn't be happier with my choice

by from north Braddock pa |

The service I received at the Latrobe Chevy dealership was excellent. I was referred by a family friend who won't buy from anyone else other than Ted Sonnie and I understand why. The other places I have visited don't compare. Although I am new to the entire buying & leasing process, all of the facts were layed out for me and he made me feel confident leaving with my new car that is absolutely perfect for me!

ABSOLUTE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Murrysville |

ABSOLUTE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! Our sales person Philip Welch was extremely professional and customer oriented. His sales team members where also a pleasure to deal with. After a intensive back and forth session we did struck a fair deal and we can strongly Latrobe Chevrolet Ford dealership to my friends.

5 stars in all areas

by from johnstown , Pa. |

My wife & I purchased a 2014 chevrolet cruze 0n 2/15/14. The roads were terriible but the closing on the the car was effortless and stress free. Holly Henry and Phillip Welch made us feel very comfortable. No pressure ! Great price,great service. Worth the trip. Strongly recommend.

Great Job!!

by from Chicora, PA |

We recently purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento and had a wonderful experience. Ted Sonie was the best salesman we came across in our search for our new vehicle. He approached but was not overbearing which put us at ease with car search. The entire was staff friendly and smiled and made us feel very welcome. We will recommend Latrobe Chevrolet to our friends and will purchase our next vehicle there!! Thanks to all of your staff for making this process simple and helping us to get this great SUV!!! PS.. thanks Ted for being a Willie Stargell fan like myself!!! Go Bucs!!