South Hills Chrysler Jeep Kia

New 888-249-1719
Used 877-877-8658
Service 888-228-2978

Great Cars, Great Service, Great People

They always take good care of me!

by from Canonsburg pa |

I bought my Chrysler 200 here and have most of my service, oil changes & inspections done here as well. They always take great care of me. Never take advantage of me or try to sell me anything I don't need. They go above and beyond at this dealership.

December 23, 2013

Lisa- We are glad to have customers who appreciate our service! Happy Holidays! -KS

Great experience

by from Venetia pa |

I love my jeep grand Cherokee South hills jeep made the car buying experience a pleasure.

Poor customer service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa area |

I took my Kia Optima to the dealership on 12/6 for a routine oil change. The oil change was fine; but I was told that my battery was going bad and should be replaced. This is on a car that is less than two years old. I was told that the warranty on the battery was for 24 months or 24k miles and I was a few thousand miles over the limit so the full cost of a new battery was my responsibility. I understand that according to the "letter of the law", so to speak, the battery was outside of the warranty period; but since I have been driving for almost 50 years and have never had a battery go bad so quickly, I asked if the service attendant could/would speak with someone to see if I could get some consideration in this matter. I was told "No"; that no one at the dealership could help me because it was a Kia issue and not a dealership issue and he never offered to contact anyone at Kia for me. So I paid full price for a new battery. The following Monday I phoned the dealership and left a voicemail for the service manager, Bill Winter. He returned my call later that day and we discussed the matter. He told me that he would look into the situation to see if he could do anything for me and asked if he could call me back in 10 or 20 minutes. I agreed. However, he never called me back. So about a few days later, I emailed Mr. Winter asking him to call me back regarding this situation. It is now 11 days since my original date of service and Mr. Winter still has not had the common courtesy to call me. In my opinion, that constitutes not only rudeness but very poor customer service.

December 24, 2013

Bob- I am sorry you feel that we have provided poor customer service. Mr. Winter has been on vacation. -KS

Outstanding service as always.

by from Canonsburg |

I bought a Kia and a Jeep from South Hills Chrysler Jeep Kia over a year ago. Since then I have dealt with the service dept and service writers. Everyone is axing on both sides, dropping off the cars couldn't been any easier. Service writers explain the process step by step, make me feel at ease each time. My 4 year daughter loves to come with me every time since you have the kids play area and of course popcorn "she loves it". I have dealt with Mark Thorhauaer every time I have dropped off my jeep for service. He has great customer skills and people skills. He even remembered I had a 4 year old daughter. Keep up the great work, see you soon. Thank you for the great service.

December 18, 2013

Ammar- as a family owned business, keeping our customers and their families safe and comfortable is our top priority and knowing that we have succeeded in that with you and your daughter is extremely rewarding for us. Thank you for sharing! -KS

Return Customer

by from Canonsburg, Pa |

I have purchased three vehicles from South Hills Chrysler Jeep Kia and would absolutely return for my next purchase. My salesman Ray is always very considerate and helpful not only with the original sale but even afterwards if there are any problems. I have always had a good experience with the service department as well. Overall, I would recommend anyone looking for a Jeep, Kia, or Chrysler to check out this dealer first.

December 11, 2013

Adam- Ray really appreciates you taking the time to write this! Happy Holidays! -KS

Great Service

by from Canonsburg, Pa |

I have a great service manager, Dave Sautel, and he has made sure that dealing with Kia is always a pleasant experience. Thanks Dave!

December 11, 2013

Cindy- I will be sure to share this with Dave! Happy Holidays! -KS

Did more harmful damage than repair

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I brought my Jeep Grand Cherokee in for an oil change, for a pulsation when applying the brakes, for a rattle in the map light (that has already been addressed by the same dealer without success) and for a grinding when turning my steering wheel. It required a new power steering rack, which they replaced twice in 4 days, due to the fact that they claimed the first one was defective. They also stated the first repair causes my outer tire rod to lock up, requiring it to be replaced. This repair also meant it needed to be aligned. On the evening of the 4th day, I picked up my car when only the cashier was present, having been told my car was ready. When I started it, several dashlight warning systems came on (electronic stability control, blind spot detection, automated cruise control, air suspension). My oil change sticker was never changed, and the map light still rattled. The next day, a Saturday, I spoke with the owner, who informed me that there was a "miscommunication" and that my car required an additional part, called a clock spring. His service manager was to call me first thing on Monday morning to help arrange for repair, and they assured me that my car was safe to drive despite all of the warning system malfunctions. It was also clear to me that my car was not aligned. The service manager did not call me first thing on Monday, so I called him. He stated it would take up to a month to get the part and that they were having problems with their alignment machine. He told me he would contact me with an update in 2 days. It's been over 2 weeks, and I've not heard anything from this dealership. I called another dealership to explain my problem, they explained to me how this service department managed to break my car's clock spring (allowing the steering wheel to turn uninhibited while installing the power steering rack), and that they could have the clock spring in stock in 4 days. They did, my car is fixed, is now correctly aligned (it wasn't, in fact, aligned), my map light doesn't rattle, and they gave me a new oil change sticker. The second dealership also informed me that no computer updates had ever been done on my car, and they provided this service, as well. I also had new tires put on in between service at the two dealerships, and the technicians at the tire store showed me that my front brake lines were twisted, not giving me full brake fluid pressure. This was due to sloppy workmanship from when this dealership worked on my rotors. DON'T USE THIS DEALERSHIP FOR SERVICE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SAFETY!!!

Great Service

by from Bethel Park, Pa |

I bought a Jeep Wrangler at another dealership but South Hills Chrysler Jeep was closer for general maintenance. I have been back a few times for general maintenance and my service has been great. I noticed a slight fluid leak in the front end and I mentioned this to the Service Advisor (Mark) when I went in for an oil change. They found the leak, which was a transmission oil cooler line. Mark very quickly stated the these parts and service was covered under warranty and they already ordered the replacement parts. I received a call three days later and scheduled a time for the repair at which time I also had the transmission fluid changed. I was running late for my appointment (30 min) and they still took me in and serviced my Jeep with very quick and efficient service. I have been very satisfied with the service of this dealership and particularly with Mark the Service Advisor. I would highly recommend this dealership for service.

December 4, 2013

Mark- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are proud to provide the excellent service you have described. I will be sure to share this with Mark. Happy Holidays! -KS

Outstanding Dealership

by from Natrona Heights, PA |

I have been dealing with South Hills Chrysler for over 30 years. My experience has always been positive with repect to all aspects of the dealership. Their staff is knowledgeable, courteous, honest,and professional. I moved from the South Hills area 10 years ago. Because of distance, I went to a chrysler dealership much closer to my new home. After two bad visits, I returned to South Hills Chrysler even though I have ton drive 60 miles to get there.

November 27, 2013

Jim- We appreciate your loyalty and the miles to travel to visit us. We are a successful business because of our loyal customers like you. Thank you -KS

This place is the worst!

by from Pennsylvania |

Bought my car 1 year ago and it's been in for maintenance 3 times already. They sell you an extended warranty but never mention it after the repair work is done. Almost as if they hope you forgot about it so they can charge in full. Just recently on the last repair/breakdown (after waiting 4 hours for a tow) knowing that warranty was once again going to cover the majority of the repair work , they "claimed" I needed a new part not covered under the warranty to complete the job. Reason: they had to make something more on the repair. This place is a joke. They're all your best friend up until the time you purchase the vehicle, then act like they don't know you when the issues begin. Go elsewhere !

Run, don't walk away from this dealer!

by from PIttsburgh, PA |

We bought our new Jeep Cherokee from this dealer three years ago. SInce then, its been nothing but trouble. We've had the car back in this dealer for service - including a new transmission - 17 times. Literally. One time they left a razor blade on the front seat of the car. Once they left a wrench IN the engine. Once after 6 days of being there, they called us to tell us that they couldn't fix the car (that wouldn't start), and we could come get it. When we got there, the windshield had a crack clear across the front. They said they are not responsible for it because it happened before we took the car in. Or they dropped a wrench on the windshield. This dealer is incompetent, and their service department is a gross embarrassment to Jeep. If you are intent on buying a Jeep or Chrysler, go elsewhere. You'll save yourself a lot of stress and frustration.

November 27, 2013

I'm sorry you feel this way. You are welcome to contact Bill Winter, Service Director, to discuss your concerns.