D-Patrick Motoplex

New 866-670-6141
Used 866-660-9369
Service 866-664-3289

What's in your driveway?

The best customer service in Evansville

by from Evansville IN |

I love DPatrick. The BEST customer service in Evansville. I will buy from them again.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

Tyler and Brent are the best

by from Evansville, IN |

I got a great car at an unbelievable price. Tyler Stinson and Brent Young took great care of me and educated me a lot of the VW Passat. It is such an awesome car and I got such a great deal. Go see these guys, get treated right, and get your dream car!

May 25, 2015

This is awesome to hear! We are happy you found the car you love and had a great experience! Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Great service.

by from Owensboro, KY |

It was my first time taking my car there and I found them very welcoming, communicated well, and listened to my concerns with the vehicle. I was treated very well.

May 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! Thank you for your business as well. #HappyDrivnig

D Patrick was Great! Will buy from them again!

by from Providence ky |

Sheila Singleton was so nice and helpful in getting us what we wanted. The staff was great to deal with and made the car buying process so much easier. Very happy we went to them and will go to them in the future with our buying needs. Shelia gets five stars. Would highly recommend her if you are looking to buy a car! D Patrick is a fantastic place to buy cars from.

May 5, 2015

Awesome! Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Richard was awesome!

by from Evansville, IN |

Richard Gray was fantastic to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the cars he sells and spent time making sure I understood everything. After test driving an Audi, i went home for a week to think it over. By the time I came back it had sold. I decided to test a couple of other cars but none of them fit me as well as the Audi. Richard and Brent, the sales manager(I think) were able to search the Audi direct website and find me a car that had everything I wanted. They brought it here from TN with no obligation to buy and I fell in love immediately! The car actually had more bells and whistles than the one I had previously driven and came in under my budget so I couldn't have asked for anything more. The entire D Patrick crew is amazing but I have to give a special shout out to Richard Gray who went above and beyond. Thank you so much D Patrick! I look forward to buying from you in the future.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Stellar service...everyone was very friendly!

by from Otwell, IN |

I recently bought a 2006 Cadillac sts...replacing a wrecked BMW that I was extremely attached to. Chad Gudorf went above and beyond to find me a comparable car and made sure I liked what I got. I highly recommend Chad this is the second car he has helped us find from there and will be repeat customers for sure!

April 28, 2015

Crickett thank you for sharing your experience with us and Chad Gudorf. We will gladly share with him! Thank you also for your business! #HappyDriving

Excellent Service, Friendly Staff

by from Ferdinand, IN |

Recently bought a 2014 Silverado from D-Patrick Motoplex and could not be happier with my purchase. This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle. I worked with Sheila Singleton, a Sales and Leasing Consultant for D-Patrick, and she was absolutely wonderful. She helped me through the entire process and got me the price I was hoping to pay for the truck. I would highly recommend working with her or any of their staff members, extremely helpful!!

March 4, 2015

Cole thank you for your review and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great Service

by from Newburgh IN |

Everyone at dPatrick was very friendly and knowledgeable. Sheila was amazing, and took us straight to the perfect car that we ended up buying. Great group of people with excellent service! Thank you Sheila

March 2, 2015

Michelle and Jason thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great Buying Experience for my first visit!

by from Evansville, IN |

The atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. Eric went above and beyond in helping me find the right used vehicle for my son who is attending college for the first time. My experience was not as stressful as I thought it would be and I am very happy with the vehicle. My son absolutely loves it, and it's his favorite color. I would recommend DPatrick a thousand times over to everyone. Thank you again!

March 2, 2015

Marcel thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great car buying experience.

by from Newburgh, IN |

I stopped by to begin looking for my next automobile... and in a mere 1.5 hours, I was driving off in the perfect car for myself at the best price. Keith Snider went above and beyond to see that I was treated fairly, in the perfect car for my needs and has followed through AFTER the sale to ensure I was satisfied! I will be purchasing another auto in a few months and definitely will return to Dpatrick and Keith for it and any other future purchases. Don't be fooled by "mega automalls"!! D Patrick has a HUGE inventory, along with a friendly, caring and knowledgeable sales team who still put the customer first!!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

great experience

by from evansville, in |

With this being my first care buying experience, Keith made it very easy. The entire staff was extremely friendly. They answered my questions and worked with me to make the car I wanted fit in my budget. Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Kham thank you for sharing and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving