D-Patrick Motoplex

New 888-317-5129
Used 888-316-7702
Service 888-316-8940

What's in your driveway?

The best customer service in Evansville

by from Evansville IN |

I love DPatrick. The BEST customer service in Evansville. I will buy from them again.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

Excellent Service, Friendly Staff

by from Ferdinand, IN |

Recently bought a 2014 Silverado from D-Patrick Motoplex and could not be happier with my purchase. This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle. I worked with Sheila Singleton, a Sales and Leasing Consultant for D-Patrick, and she was absolutely wonderful. She helped me through the entire process and got me the price I was hoping to pay for the truck. I would highly recommend working with her or any of their staff members, extremely helpful!!

March 4, 2015

Cole thank you for your review and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great Service

by from Newburgh IN |

Everyone at dPatrick was very friendly and knowledgeable. Sheila was amazing, and took us straight to the perfect car that we ended up buying. Great group of people with excellent service! Thank you Sheila

March 2, 2015

Michelle and Jason thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great Buying Experience for my first visit!

by from Evansville, IN |

The atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. Eric went above and beyond in helping me find the right used vehicle for my son who is attending college for the first time. My experience was not as stressful as I thought it would be and I am very happy with the vehicle. My son absolutely loves it, and it's his favorite color. I would recommend DPatrick a thousand times over to everyone. Thank you again!

March 2, 2015

Marcel thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great car buying experience.

by from Newburgh, IN |

I stopped by to begin looking for my next automobile... and in a mere 1.5 hours, I was driving off in the perfect car for myself at the best price. Keith Snider went above and beyond to see that I was treated fairly, in the perfect car for my needs and has followed through AFTER the sale to ensure I was satisfied! I will be purchasing another auto in a few months and definitely will return to Dpatrick and Keith for it and any other future purchases. Don't be fooled by "mega automalls"!! D Patrick has a HUGE inventory, along with a friendly, caring and knowledgeable sales team who still put the customer first!!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

great experience

by from evansville, in |

With this being my first care buying experience, Keith made it very easy. The entire staff was extremely friendly. They answered my questions and worked with me to make the car I wanted fit in my budget. Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Kham thank you for sharing and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Great customer service

by from Evansville, Indiana |

This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from D-Patrick Used cars & I would readily go back! I had an incredible sales consultant, Josh Walters. He was very patient, answered any questions that I had & found many vehicles for me to look at/test drive that was within my limited budget. He was friendly and overall a wonderful person. I will be recommending everyone I know to see him to purchase a new or used vehicle. Because of this buying experience, I will be returning to D-Patrick when it comes time for me to buy another vehicle.

February 19, 2015

Elizabeth thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business. Please email chumm@dpat.com with any additional details on how we can earn that 5th star. Thank you again and #HappyDriving

by from Evansville, IN |

Always accommodating and helpful. Have used their service department exclusively for all four of the Mercedes purchased there.

December 22, 2014

Jim thank you for sharing your experience and for your business. #HappyDriving

Service

by from Owensboro, Ky |

They did an excellent job working with me the day of my appointment when I suddenly had a conflict occurr with my schedule. I was very pleased on how they work to resolve the issue.

December 22, 2014

CW thank you for your feedback and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Warrenty and service

by from Lawrenceville, IL |

Will never buy another big three luxery car again after purchasing the CLA250. Sales and especially SERVICE at D-Patrick has been EXCELLENT

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your review and for your business. The Mercedes-Benz CLA was a great choice! Thank you again and #HappyDriving

Nice people willing to work with you

by from Henderson, KY |

I went to D-Patrick to inquire about a used car I saw on cars.com. After a rocky start (miscommunication between a new salesperson and myself), I ended up with a great deal on a car that I really like. D-Patrick was very willing to work out a deal with me considering the limited amount of cash I had to spend and the condition of my trade-in.

November 11, 2014

Kim thank you for sharing your experience and giving us the opportunity to get better. We have shared your review with our sales team and set up coaching for a improved communication process. We are very happy, in the end, we provided a value to you and hope to continue help you with your automotive needs. #HappyDriving