Buckeye Ford Lincoln

2343 W Michigan St, Sidney, OH 45365

New 877-438-8044
Used 877-451-4922
Service 888-863-3029

"Don't buy until you try Buckeye"

A Go-To Ford Dealership

by from Piqua, OH |

I have purchased both used and a new car in the last year and a half from Buckeye and also have had my car serviced at the dealership. I worked with Todd S. with purchasing a 2010 and 2012 Mustang and he was very professional and understanding of my budget and needs--he is a great sales associate. There was great commuinication between the dealership and I when looking for a car and during the buying process. Jerry helped me finance the car and finished up the sale for me. He was also very professional and a fun guy to work with. The service shop is the best I've ever dealt with. Very nice and friendly associates who will take care of you. All around a great place and I will deal with no other dealership or service center other than Buckeye Ford, Sidney. -Nick

March 27, 2012

Nick, Thanks for the kind words. We are always here to help in anyway we can. Thanks

car purchase

by from Dayton |

I bought my most recent vehicle from at this dealership because of price and customer service. I shopped around a couple dealers in the area to fund this was my best deal. The customer service and having all questions taken care of made my purchase fun. I look forward to coming back to Buckeye in the future.

excellent service

by from Sidney, OH |

We were a bit leery of buying a new car due to having been very pressured by another dealer in the past. We need not have worried. Frank R was helpful, knowledgeable, and a gentleman in every way. The entire process was fun and easy. We are thrilled with our new Escape. We will definitely return to Buckeye Ford the next time we need a car.

Buying my new Ford F-150

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was driving a Lincoln LT 2006 truck and decided to buy a newer Ford truck. Brad Gutman helped me pick out the right truck. His explanation of all the new electronic stuff was excellent and has enabled me to more quickly enjoy all the features. The entire process was very professional. My wife and I also had a new puppy when we arrived and Brad walked it while we test drove the truck. Financing was straight forward. I had a drop in bed installed at their London store today and the service was great. I will recommend them to my friends.

Friendly, Helpful Service

by from Covington, OH |

We were looking for a new F150 and checked at a couple other dealers before stopping at Buckeye. They had a truck on their lot that met nearly all the specifications that we had in mind. We had a 2005 Excursion that we wanted to trade in and they offered us a better value than the other Ford dealer that we had talked to. Brad was very friendly and easy to deal with. We did have a question about one of the features on the truck that Brad wasn't sure he had the answer. He found someone who could answer the question for us! Great service and friendly salesmen! We had a great buying experience at Buckeye!

Buckeye Ford is Where its At

by from Sidney, OH |

I recently bought a Ford Fusion at Buckeye Ford and my salesman was Brad. From start to finish, the experience was everything I could ever hope for. Brad helped me to find the perfect car for my needs and made the experience extremely comfortable. Dan was also a great help! The payment is extremely affordable for my budget. I was given a friendly greeting and felt right at home from the minute I walked in the door. I love my new car and have told my friends and family about my experience. Anytime anyone asks me where to go to look for a car, I will say to look no further than Buckeye Ford.

Service

by from Wapakoneta Ohio |

Had my Ford Taurus in for sercvice and Buckeye and their techs did a great job! Very professional, helpfull, polite. Couldn't ask for anything better! I have bought several vehicles there and from Sales to Service they are great!

bad service on van

by from sidney oh |

Dealing with Buckeye Ford in Sidney Ohio. I have a 2002 ford econoline van. I received a recall notice on it no big deal. I also needed the cam shaft sensor replaced. Had it done at the same time. 75 miles later the check engine light came on. Stop in AutoZone and O?Reillys and put their computer on the van to see what triggered the light. Said the EGR was unhooked or plugged. Took it back in to Buckeye Ford, they said exhaust sensor went bad. Even tho the computers said EGR. They hit me for $301. I trusted them to know what they were doing. Wrong move on my part. Drove 75 miles again and the light came back on. Stopped by the stores again. Same thing EGR unhooked or plugged. After talking to others I found out you need to remove the EGR to replace the cam shaft sensor. And they showed me where it was, you could tell they it had been removed. So now they want $300 more to clean out the EGR that they got dirt into. What a great way to make more money, mess-up the parts you have to move out of the way to do your job. So far over $600 for service I never needed. I own a hvac service company. I know when thing get taken apart there?s going to be dirt. You clean it up so it won?t damage something else. Not try to make more money on it later. Just move into the area. I figured I would try them out, because of the recall. I?ll never take any of my other service trucks there.

Should have known better after everyone told me.

by from sidney ohio |

My wife's door handle broke so she made an appt. with these guy's I had been for warned about the service dept. keeping yaw coming back, Well, her door handle work's fine but all of the sudden the A/C quite working, Imagine that! the car only has around 26000 miles on it, I think I should have listened to the advice of other's...

BUCKEYE FORD LINCOLN OF SIDNEY

by from GALLOWAY, OHIO |

MY NAME IS MR RON NEWTON, I MET PAT C. KOWALSKI WHILE SURFFING THE ENTERNET THROUGH CARS.COM.PAT AND BUCKEYE FORD LINCOLN OF SIDNEY HAVE BEEN VERY POLITE AND KEPS ME WELL INFORMED ABOUT THE COMPLETE BUYING PROCESS OF A USED 2006 NISSAN ARMADA. WE HAVE NOT BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE YET DUE TO WE NEED MORE TIME TO THINK BECAUSE WE ARE OVER 60YRS OLD AND THIS MIGHT BE OUR FINAL VEHICLE. BUT REST ASURE WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. THANKS PAT FOR ALL YOU DO.

October 14, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We try very hard to ensure excellent customer satisfaction wether we do business together or not. It is nice to hear that we are meeting that goal. If we can ever be of help please let us know.

Great experience

by from dayton,oh |

Carl was my salesman. He was patient and curtious throughout my buying experience and able to answer my questions. I'd highly recomend this dealership.

May 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We will continue to work hard to ensure all customers get the same treatment.