Buckeye Ford Lincoln

2343 W Michigan St, Sidney, OH 45365

New 877-438-8044 New877-438-8044
Used 877-451-4922 Used877-451-4922
Service 888-863-3029 Service 888-863-3029

"Don't buy until you try Buckeye"

car purchase

by from Dayton |

I bought my most recent vehicle from at this dealership because of price and customer service. I shopped around a couple dealers in the area to fund this was my best deal. The customer service and having all questions taken care of made my purchase fun. I look forward to coming back to Buckeye in the future.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the business.

Poor service department

by from anna, ohio |

Brought a vehicle in for repair and all they wanted to do was to sell me more preventative service for $1000. Then I received a phone call that they damaged my vehicle and they were sending it for repair. They had to replace a rim, corner panel and trim. Get the vehicle back and I still have to pay for the original repairs after not having my vehicle for a week so they could do the repairs they caused. Not once was an apology offered, just it happens and it was human error. They lowered the value of my car and did nothing to compensate me. Never again.

October 9, 2015

We are sorry for our mistake. I had the service manager call you and apologize and sent you a full refund. Human error does happen but we did make it right.

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1

by from McKinney, TX |

I inquired about a used 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 that Buckeye had for sale online. The dealership contacted me quickly, but were not willing to negotiate their asking price, so I moved on.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry we were not able to come to terms on the vehicle. We price our vehicles below market in order to save you time and money.

Excellent service

by from Celina, Ohio |

Always friendly service and my car is fixed correctly

April 20, 2015

Thanks for your feedback.

good follow up

by from northern california |

I did not buy a car from there but the salesman Todd was very helpful and had great follow up to emails and communicating.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for the feedback on our follow up process.

excellent service

by from Sidney, OH |

We were a bit leery of buying a new car due to having been very pressured by another dealer in the past. We need not have worried. Frank R was helpful, knowledgeable, and a gentleman in every way. The entire process was fun and easy. We are thrilled with our new Escape. We will definitely return to Buckeye Ford the next time we need a car.

Thank you.

Buying my new Ford F-150

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was driving a Lincoln LT 2006 truck and decided to buy a newer Ford truck. Brad Gutman helped me pick out the right truck. His explanation of all the new electronic stuff was excellent and has enabled me to more quickly enjoy all the features. The entire process was very professional. My wife and I also had a new puppy when we arrived and Brad walked it while we test drove the truck. Financing was straight forward. I had a drop in bed installed at their London store today and the service was great. I will recommend them to my friends.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the business and recommendation.

Friendly, Helpful Service

by from Covington, OH |

We were looking for a new F150 and checked at a couple other dealers before stopping at Buckeye. They had a truck on their lot that met nearly all the specifications that we had in mind. We had a 2005 Excursion that we wanted to trade in and they offered us a better value than the other Ford dealer that we had talked to. Brad was very friendly and easy to deal with. We did have a question about one of the features on the truck that Brad wasn't sure he had the answer. He found someone who could answer the question for us! Great service and friendly salesmen! We had a great buying experience at Buckeye!

Buckeye Ford is Where its At

by from Sidney, OH |

I recently bought a Ford Fusion at Buckeye Ford and my salesman was Brad. From start to finish, the experience was everything I could ever hope for. Brad helped me to find the perfect car for my needs and made the experience extremely comfortable. Dan was also a great help! The payment is extremely affordable for my budget. I was given a friendly greeting and felt right at home from the minute I walked in the door. I love my new car and have told my friends and family about my experience. Anytime anyone asks me where to go to look for a car, I will say to look no further than Buckeye Ford.

Thank you.

Service

by from Wapakoneta Ohio |

Had my Ford Taurus in for sercvice and Buckeye and their techs did a great job! Very professional, helpfull, polite. Couldn't ask for anything better! I have bought several vehicles there and from Sales to Service they are great!

Thanks for the feedback.