Dan Hemm Chevrolet-Buick-GMC-Cadillac-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

New 888-583-5943
Used 888-232-3580
Service 888-251-3414

Dedicated to Serving All of your Automotive Needs

Won't shop anywhere else!!

by from Houston, Ohio |

We have purchased four vehicles from Dan Hemm. While going through the shopping, purchase and service of our vehicles Dan Hemm employees have gone above and beyond to help with this process. Our most recent purchase was April 2013, and was the only dealer that we went to. If you have any vehicle needs I highly recommend going to Dan Hemm.

Dan Hemm Chevrolet-Buick-GMC-Cadillac-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM responded to this review

April 12, 2013

Thanks again from the entire Dan Hemm team. Scott

Great Service

by from Sidney, Ohio |

We purchased a new vehicle and had a wonderful experience. The purchasing process was fast and easy and the staff was very professional and very friendly. I have recommend this dealer to my friends and family. Five stars all the way!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Troy, OH |

We inquired online about a used car that we saw on the website. We received a response within the hour. A couple days later we checked out the vehicle as well as a couple others. We decided on the vehicle we saw online. We received a very fair price and the buying process was quick and easy. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great People Great Place

by from Sidney Ohio |

I needed a new car due to a recent accident, stopped at Dan Hemm in Sidney Ohio and spoke to Jim Svelund and had excellant service with him. As we were going through finance we dealt with Carla Huber and I have never felt more at home with any other dealers like this place. I would reccomend if you are shopping for a new or even used vehicle please stop and see Jim.

July 23, 2013

Welcome to the Dan Hemm family, Mona.

Great Service

by from Versailles OH |

I just bought my 2nd car from Dan Hemm. This time I was looking for a used car and I found just what I was looking for. Jim Svelund is a great guy to work with, very helpful. He took the time to show me how everything works which I truly appreciated. Carla Huber took care of all the financing and everything was a breeze. I will definitely go back when I'm ready to buy in the future. Thanks so much guys.

July 23, 2013

Thank you, Vicki, for your continued confidence in Jim & Carla. We think they are pretty special, too.

Great dealership & great customer service!

by from Sidney, Ohio |

Ben Phellps is a great salesperson answering all my questions and concerns with the new car. Carla Huber was also great to deal with concerning the financial end. warm, friendly, clean atmosphere. i will be sure to consider this dealership first for future buys.

July 23, 2013

Thanks, Deniese, for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate it!

Amazing staff and great prices!!

by from Piqua OH |

I had a great experience buying at Dan hemms the staff was very great to work with and they got me the car I dreamed of with a great price will not shop anywhere else in the future for another amazing car. Thank you very much

July 23, 2013

Have fun showing off your new Dart!

great place, clean, great people

by from Anna,OH |

Doug Coblentz was an awsome salesman. I have dealt with Doug several times. He helped me out alot to find the new vechiel I wanted and also helped my mom fine a vechiel.. Carla Huber the business manager is awsome. She knows what she is doing and gets it done in no time. She is very nice and wants the best for us. thank you for both Doug and Carla.

July 23, 2013

We truly enjoying keeping the Huelskamp family happy. Thanks again!

The Bar-Headed Goose of high-fliers!

by from Sidney, Ohio |

The facilities were excellent since I painted them! Seriously, these folks treat you like family (loving family) and are beyond helpful. Thanks to Carla and all the staff, this can only be classified as a class act! Dan Hemm truly has found the keys to running a successful business: GREAT PEOPLE serving good folks. Be prepared for an honest friendly batch of folks! Thanks to ALL Tom

July 23, 2013

You are an outstanding painter, too! We are receiving many compliments on your work.

Pressure free experience at Dan Hemm Automall!

by from Bellefontaine, OH |

Imagine a wife doing the van shopping while her husband is on the road with his job. Many car salesmen just don't give a woman the time of day in this scenario, However, Ben Phelps, our sales professional, was just that....fully professional. He listened to my many questions and requests giving me clear and concise answers. He made every effort to accommodate our special needs, working around my husband's work schedule. Business Manager, Carla Huber, made special time for me to get the finance process started and then had it completed and ready for our signatures when my husband was available. Both Ben and Carla made buying our van, a pleasant and stress-free experience.

July 23, 2013

Thanks for you kind comments. We strive to make it easy.

Pleasure doing business here! A+++++ Dealer

by from Sidney, OH |

Love doing business at this place! Bought two vehicles there in the last month. Jim Svelund is a great salesman to work with, honest, fair and reliable! I will always do my automotive business with Jim Svelund and Dan Hemm Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock!!!

April 12, 2013

The feeling is mutual, Chris. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion.