Murdock Hyundai Lindon

New 888-376-4027 New888-376-4027
Used 888-379-8313 Used888-379-8313
Service 888-376-7603 Service 888-376-7603

Murdock Hyundai Lindon...Your No Regrets Dealer

Best car buying experience EVER!!

by from Sandy, UT |

Best experience that I've ever had buying/leasing a car. The salesrep listened to what I wanted/needed in a car and didn't try to push me towards a vehicle that didn't fit my needs. Got a car that fit my needs in my budget!!

May 6, 2016

Thank you for letting us help you get the right car for your needs and budget. We appreciate your business!

Great Service!

by from Provo, Utah |

Quick. Efficient. Thorough. Polite. I was taken to my car in the garage and shown exactly what the problem was. I appreciated that.

Car buying experience

by from Orem, UT |

The people are informative and friendly. I was given all the information to any question that I had.

We enjoyed our first/second car buying experience

by from Orem, UT |

At first I felt like "this is too smooth, so something might be up" (that being because most people expect someone to be ripping them off) Finally, Spencer said before we get started he wanted to show us "the wall". This a wall of examples of what car dealers have done, and what Murdock refuses to be a part of. That eased my mind knowing that nothing is going to get slid into this without me knowing. Second, the financial guy talked us through every detail and even came back when he thought we may have misunderstood one point about the warranty. That was super good for us. Third, Spencer explained how they take care of their used cars before they sell them and the 3 month warranty after purchase. This all made me feel like someone is protecting me instead of selling to me, and once I need a new car I will be back because of it.

Great experience

by from Salt Lake, Utah |

Spencer was very helpful through the process of buying our new car. There was no pressure. I felt both he and the dealership were very transparent and fair. I would recommend both Spencer and the dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation of Spencer and the Murdock Team. We appreciate your business! Best Regards, Murdock Hyundai Lindon

Super people!! Super job!!

by from Lindon, Utah |

I was very grateful to the young man (Luke :) who assisted me at the computer. I felt like he genuinely cared about where I was coming from. Everyone has different circumstances and situations. He totally got mine!! :) I was able to drive away feeling good inside-that's priceless :)

April 29, 2016

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai Lindon for your service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Best Regards, The Murdock Team

Great experience

by from Sandy, UT |

This was the second time purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, and more specifically, from Spencer Buei, and it was another good experience. We felt like we got a good price on a solid vehicle, and were treated fairly. Spencer was helpful and straight forward, not sneaky. Thanks Spencer!

April 3, 2016

Thank you for your repeat business and for sharing your experience online! We'll be sure to share your comments with Spencer. Best Regards, Murdock Hyundai of Lindon

murdock Hyundai of lindon

by from Tabiona Utah |

bought vehicles from them before and they are still upright and honest

April 2, 2016

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your repeat business!

The True Measure of Service

by from Orem, Utah |

I measure my experience today on how mistakes are corrected. Rarely are there ever any mistakes but today I brought my car in because both 12V ports were not working. The mechanic concluded that a fuse had blown and replaced it. After I picked up the car and got home I discovered that one of the 12V ports still did not work. I returned to the dealership and both the service consultant and mechanic were immediately out there looking at the car again. The 2nd port is sort of hidden on the passenger side of the car and the mechanic had not realized that it also had a problem. It also was quickly fixed and I was on my way again. I guess we could all wish that absolutely every time we need a service from someone that there were never any problems. But, if you deal with people long enough (I have been coming to Murdock Hyundai since 2006) chances are mistakes will eventually be made. I appreciate that when a mistake is made it is quickly rectified. You can't really ask for anything more.

April 2, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us a chance to fix our mistake. We appreciate your business!

Definitely will go back to this dealership!

by from Herriman, UT |

Our salesman was Dave Pont. He was very knowledgeable about cars. He was very friendly, no pressure, answered, or found out the answer to all of our questions. He really helped us with the decision to buy our car. He took all the time we needed. Mason Rose helped us with financing. He was also very helpful and knowledgeable. I think the entire experience was great. Friendly people everywhere! Thanks for your great service!

April 3, 2016

Thank you for the review Kim. We appreciate your business and are so happy that you had such a great experience at Murdock Hyundai!