Perrine Buick GMC

2730 US-130, Cranbury Township, NJ 08512

New 877-378-5727
Used 877-673-4350
Service 877-286-0063

Turning Customers Into Friends Since 1927!

Excellent Service

by from East Windsor, NJ |

I purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave and I love it! The Perrine Team were courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Mike was caring and considerate of my needs. Todd shared valuable information during the financing process and was respectful of my choices. And Tom was patient and thorough in his explanation of the 'highly technical' features on the vehicle. Thank you to everyone for making this a great experience! J. Sabb

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the business and Congratulations on your beautiful Enclave!

Saab Repair

by from Plainsboro, NJ |

Had a coolant leak in my 2000 Saab 9-5. It took 1 day to get the parts needed for the repair and 1 day to make the repair. So far everything is working properly and I am satistfied with your expert service. You even loaned me a car, (at no charge), while the work was being performed. The price I paid was a little high but considering the magnatude of the job (head gasket replacement), I sort of expected it. Over all I am satisfied with the job. Thank you

January 15, 2014

We appreciate your business!

Car repair done on 2007 Solstice GXP in October 20

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Easily dropped off car the night before, and received phone call the next day informing me of repairs needed, and cost. Also received phone call when car was ready for pick-up. Very satisfied with how I was treated, having a car repaired is never fun, but they made me feel "well taken care of". No complaints, once again. I always find this dealership HIGHLY recommendable.

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the business!

Worst experience Ever!

by from Ny,ny |

Could not have had a worst experience. Joe Digiovanni, the Used Car Manager, lied to us over the phone about the condition of the vehicle we bought for our family. We made the deal over the phone. We paid for the vehicle and when we received the vehicle from out of state,sight unseen, we learned that there was over $2000.00 of damage that he did not tell us about. He offered us no remedy. My wife is destroyed over it and I am trying to understand how someone could be so deceitful. I have been brought up to trust people but this Joe Dogiovanni is bad news and I would stay far away from Perine Dealerships if they hire people like this.

Great Service! Great Staff!

by from South Brunswick |

I have been dealing with Perrine for a few years now and could not be happier. I am treated like a friend rather than just a customer. Scott is the best there is and Mark my mechanic treats my car like he would a family member's. Together they keep my car running great! I can not say enough about the entire staff there as they are all super! I am a customer for life Sincerely, Richard Hanna South Brunswick Security

purchase

by from wall nj |

purchased car last Friday everything went well car was in great shape an they shined it up to perfection

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Hamilton NJ |

Purchased a used car from Perrine last week. The car was there as per our phone conversation and when I got to the store it was nicer than even the pics showed. got a very good deal and couldn't be happier. thanks!!!

Excellent customer service

by from langhorne, PA |

I recently bought a HUMMER H3 Alpha from Perrine. I traded in my 2010 Accord. Customer service is excellent. No cheap to-fro bargains. They offered better trade in value than any other dealer nearby. They dont force you to buy the vehicle.

Greatest customer service ever!!!!

by from south river, nj |

Started chatting online with Internet sales mngr who got exactly what i was looking for. I wasted a whole day at another dealership where everybody was rude from the moment we walked in. Perrine not only got what we wanted, but also exceeded our expectation. Everybody at Perrine are polite and friendly. Whatever I asked they knew the answer. I am more than happy with my car!!! Thanks perrine team. You guys are great!!!

Easy to do business with

by from Highland park, NJ |

Never thought I'd use those words with regard to purchasing a used car, but they were-from beginning to end