Tom Masano Ford Lincoln

Used 888-699-1689
Service 866-476-1316

Great Service!

by from Shippensburg, PA |

I wrote to 5 dealerships concerning buying a car, Tom Masano called me and wrote withion one day, and actually a few hours of my inquiry. They were never pushy but were honest and asked me just the right questions, and directed me to what I was looking for. We drive a Flex and then we serched on line for the model I wanted, then agreed on it, with a really good dael intact. The car was unavilable, and they found another one, each time, very clearly making sure it was what I wanted. Two days later, my New Ford Flex arrived and it was perfect for me. I was totally satisfied with the dealership, my sales person and how I was treated. They have checked on me since my purchase to be sure this car was what I had hoped it would be. It is!

Very Nice Buying Experience - Twice now

by from Shilington, PA |

My family very recently bought our second used vehicle from the Tom Masano group in the Reading PA area. Both experiences were enjoyable and painless. Our salesman, Keith Carl, was friendly, fair, and professional in all regards. I expressed interest in two vehicles on separate lots owned by the Masano Group. Keith went to the other lot and moved the 2nd vehicle across town so I could evaluate the two side by side. I conveyed my dissatisfaction with the painful (all day) back and forth negotiation processes that all to often occur in most car dealerships. I was pleased that from start (my trade) to taking delivery was less than 2 hours. It is exactly what I was looking for. There was a minor issue with a drop down DVD player (that captured my children's attention) not working at delivery. Keith and his service department bent over backwards to make it right and ended up buying a new unit as a replacement. This is how car buying should be.

Horrible Service and very unprofessional

by from Reading, Pa |

Dealing with Tom Masano has been a complete nightmare. I bought a used 2004 BMW 325 Ci from them and the check engine light came on a week after I got the car. They looked at it and turned the light off (it was due to me not clicking the gas cap allegedly) Another week passes and the light comes on again. Before I had the opportunity to bring the car back I got into a minor car accident. I brought the car to them to fix and they told me there was a 700.00 problem with it that was not related to the accident. Basically I bought a badly damaged car and they were unwilling to fix it for free or help me out in any way. Tom C. in the body shop was extremely rude and unprofessional. He is now refusing to pay for the rental car he authorized for me to use while my car was being fixed since it took an astounding 2 1/2 MONTHS!!! They never return phone calls and they never contact me with updates. This is an absolutely horrible joke of a company

Great Dealer Experience, Helpful and Caring Staff

by from Pennsburg, PA |

Bought a used 2012 vehicle from Masano Ford in Reading. Salesman Randy was great. Same with Sale and Credit managers, all very nice and helpful and not pushy at all. I had my kids and wife with me and they were very good and patient about them. Got a fair price for my trade and a great price on vehicle I bought. Was a large touched up scratch on door of vehicle I didn't like and they offered to repaint the door and even give us a loaner car while it was being fixed, all before I even had to ask! Also let us come back in a few weeks to get it done at our convenience. App and paperwork process was quick and painless.. got us a good loan rate. Great dealer will definitely return next time need a vehicle!

used car purchase

by from Temple, PA |

Everyone involved in my car buying experience went above and beyond to help me. I was in and out and on my way with my new car in less than 2 hours. Thank you to Andrea and Corey for your excellent service, knowledge, and professionalism. -Ron Nevison

Love my car!

by from West Reading PA |

I was extremely pleased with the service I received at Tom Masano! Not only did I get a prompt response to my inquiry, I was given a wide range of cars to choose from. I ended up getting a different car than I was originally looking at, and was given a fantastic deal. I would totally recommend Kim, Corey and the entire Masano team!

Vehicle not what was represented on the web

by from Reading, PA |

Traveled 50 miles to look at a supposed 2011 F150 Certified Pre owned. Went on a test drive and everything was great until I opened the sunroof. The sunroof would not re close. When we got back to the dealer they then tell me it's not a Certified Pre-owned beacuse the sun roof was broken and oh by the way it needs rear brakes. The internet still showed this as certified per-owned. I don't know what kind of inspection they do for Certified pre-owned but it doesn't meet my expectations. They told me they just didn't feel like messing with the sun roof repairs but also didn't come off the truck's internet price. Buyers beware....this dealer is not upfront and honest! After 2 hours wasted I left very dissatisfied.

Don't ask for a refund...

by from Reading, PA |

Bought a car in 2012, was given the extended warranty, not offered they just added it to the price. Traded that car in recently had very few miles on it so was entitled to a refund of the extended warranty and gap insurance. Well sent my info in on May 27, 2014 as Mary Jo had requested was told it would take about a month or so. I contacted dealership end of June to find out the status, was told they had no record of my request I have the fax sheets showing fax was transmitted. I was told to fax over again (I had moved so I listed my new mailing address on the cover of the fax). I was told by Lori it would only be a week or two. Well here it is almost the end of July and received a call last week that the check had been mailed to my OLD address, funny thing is she said if that old address isn't correct let me know. So she knew she sent it to the wrong address, is this just there way of trying to hold onto MY money? I have not received the check yet it was sent over a week ago, my mail is being forwarded so I have to question if the check was ever actually sent. Called and left a message for Lori yesterday, then again today, no response. Spoke with GM and he said he was going to send her an email, I said yeah they did that this morning obviously she doesn't check it or she just doesn't care what you all want or expect.

Customer Service Lacks

by from berks County, Pa |

The buying process went well. Service treats you like an idiot. You need to point out the warranty information to them. They are the first to say "it's not covered" or "you must have". Watch out. Mark tour fluids, mark your tires. They don't do much, not even wash it after your service.

Overall great car buying experience. Nice facility

by from york, pa |

We Drove an hour to look at 2010 Ford Explorer. Upon arrival vehicle was ready for test drive and Sales person was very helpful in answering our questions. We really liked the vehicle so we sat to go over numbers and make a deal. We were able to get the payment we wanted and included warranty and roadside assistance. Very happy with whole buying experience from salesperson to sales manager , everyone was nice and helpful. we even had two very young children running around, and were treated very nice and our salesperson bought them a snack from vending machine while we handled the paperwork.

Buyer Beware

by from Imler, PA |

I traveled 150 miles to try to make a deal on a 2012 Ford F250 on their lot. The truck was advertised as a Ford Certified Used Vehicle and supposedly had a 172 point inspection before being placed on the lot for sale. When we went on the test drive, I found the following problems: 1. First of all the battery was dead and the truck had to be jumped to start it 2. There was a backup sensor problem message present during the entire test drive 3. There was a bad vibration at 65 mph 4. The paint was completely worn off to bare metal on the drivers door threshold The salesman said, "We'll fix all those problems if you buy the truck. I was thinking, "How well was this truck really inspected? Then the negotiations began and the sales manager didn't want to give me near what I felt (and Kelley Blue Book estimated) my truck to be worth. We were able to get within a few thousand dollars of where I wanted to be. I stayed in town overnight because I have a daughter that lives near there and the next morning called them with my final best offer which they rejected (I had come up $1500 from my previous offer). They called back later with an offer that brought us within $400 dollars but I told them I was firm with my offer. I was told that they had no "wiggle" room in the price and their offer was the absolute best they could do. I made the drive home and had a message to call the salesman. I didn't call him that evening but went on their website and found that they had lowered the asking price of the truck $1800 and even advertised it as a reduced price. The next morning I called the salesman and he told me that the sales manager had agreed to take my last offer but that they would not repaint the door threshold. What they were actually doing was taking $400 dollars less from me but I would still be paying $1400 more for the truck than somebody walking in off the street today. When I told the salesman about it, he said he didn't know anything about a drop in price. Needless to say, I told him to tell his manager what he could do with that truck. Later the salesman called me again to tell me that the price I saw was a typographical error and the price would be changed back to where it was before. I asked how it could be a typographical error when it also said price reduced under the new amount. Also, why would somebody be retyping the price of a truck that has been sitting on their lot for nearly 3 months unless they were making a price change. It is now 24 hours later and the new reduced price is still the one being advertised. If you deal with this dealership be very careful.