Kenny Kent Toyota, Lexus, Scion

5600 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-409-1642
Used 888-336-5776
Service 866-771-7077

Committed to serving the communities in southern Indiana, northern Kentucky, and southeastern Illinois.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Denver, Colorado |

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

greatest service advisor

by from Evansville, IN |

Anthony Kemper is the greatest service advisor I have had since I bought my Lexus!!

First Car Purchase With Kenny Kent

by from Petersburg, IN |

I looked at many Toyota and Other Dealerships online in my search to find a replacement for my 2005 Toyota Corolla S with 306,000 miles. Kenny Kent had the best deal by far! We bought a 2013 Corolla LE with 8,694 miles! The entire look, drive, purchase experience was great! Dylan, the Internet guy I talked with, was very nice and informative. Ron, our salesman, was really personable, informative and NOT pushy, which is a HUGE plus in my book!! Nick, paperwork/deal closer, was very patient in answering any questions my husband or I had, explained everything in detail so we knew exactly what we were getting. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle, I will be back to Kenny Kent!! Thanks so much guys!!

Battery Issues

by from Evansville, IN |

Our 2010 Camry requires a new battery every 2 years. If the car sits for over 3 to 4 days it will not start because the battery has been drained for some unknown reason. Kenny Kent says that this is normal.

Service

by from Salem, KY |

Great service. The pick up and loaner service provided by Kenny Kent is the main reason I have purchased 3 lexus vehicles from them.

First time buyer with Kenny Kent

by from owensboro,KY |

Very friendly and professional sales staff.We felt good about the deal and the process went smooth.As a first time customer,we were very satisfied with the way they handled our concerns.Will recommend to friends and family.

New to Kenny Kent Toyota

by from Madisonville, KY |

Overall, our car buying experience was plesant. We were treated with total respect with each staff member involved in our purchase. Our salesman was professional and coutreous throughout the entire transaction.

NEW TUNDRA PURCHASE

by from Philpot, Ky |

Purchased a new 2014 Tundra from Kenny Kent Toyota in January. Ron Nickens made the process painless. I posted a quote request on Cars.com and Kenny Kent beat the other dealer by a lot. The other dealer I asked for a quote never responded. Great car buying experience, quick and easy. Give Ron a chance to help you. Thanks Steve

Very Good Experience buying from Kenny Kent

by from Evansville area, IN |

I bought a Sienna from Larry Cartwright this past week and I completely agree with the other reviewer that Larry is not pushy at all. He takes the time to understand what your looking for and lets you make the decision. I felt that he worked hard to get me what I considered a very fair deal. I plan on letting everyone know that Larry and really the entire staff at Kenny Kent have exceeded my expectations. I will be dealing with Larry and the rest of the team when I trade up for a different Toyota.

Good overall buying experience

by from Evansville, IN |

Casey Wilderman was very informative and helpful in our buying experience. Mike Geineart was also very helpful in answering all of my questions over email. The only reason I gave four stars for customer service is because I had a not-so-great experience with another salesperson on the used vehicle side. Casey and Mike's customer service is easily a five star rating. Thanks Casey and Mike for all your help purchasing our new car.

Wonderful staff

by from Evansville, In |

I went in on a Saturday, looking to purchase a used Corolla. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by Steve, and he immediately asked what I was looking for. I told him what I had in mind, payments and all, and he led me to exactly what I was looking for. He was knowledgable about the Corolla, as well as its previous owners, and the next thing I knew, we had started paperwork to make the car mine. Since it was late Saturday, we had to resume everything on Monday. Steve called me twice to check in and the third and final time was when I had to come pick up my car and sign the paperwork. Everyone was kind and smiling and ensured that the process went through smoothly and effectively. When they brought my car around, it was shining and looked brand new. I'm very happy with my trip to Kenny Kent Toyota and plan on buying from them in the future.