Kenny Kent Toyota, Lexus, Scion

Used 888-336-5776
Service 866-771-7077

Repeat customer

by from Evansville, IN |

The sales and service staff at Kenny Kent Lexus are wonderful. In my family, we have purchased and serviced 6 cars at this dealership and will likely send more business their way. Thanks!

Kenny Kent Toyota, Lexus, Scion responded to this review

September 4, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, and we look forward to continuing to take care of you and your family in the future.

New to Kenny Kent Toyota

by from Madisonville, KY |

Overall, our car buying experience was plesant. We were treated with total respect with each staff member involved in our purchase. Our salesman was professional and coutreous throughout the entire transaction.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Denver, Colorado |

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

NEW TUNDRA PURCHASE

by from Philpot, Ky |

Purchased a new 2014 Tundra from Kenny Kent Toyota in January. Ron Nickens made the process painless. I posted a quote request on Cars.com and Kenny Kent beat the other dealer by a lot. The other dealer I asked for a quote never responded. Great car buying experience, quick and easy. Give Ron a chance to help you. Thanks Steve

Very Good Experience buying from Kenny Kent

by from Evansville area, IN |

I bought a Sienna from Larry Cartwright this past week and I completely agree with the other reviewer that Larry is not pushy at all. He takes the time to understand what your looking for and lets you make the decision. I felt that he worked hard to get me what I considered a very fair deal. I plan on letting everyone know that Larry and really the entire staff at Kenny Kent have exceeded my expectations. I will be dealing with Larry and the rest of the team when I trade up for a different Toyota.

Good overall buying experience

by from Evansville, IN |

Casey Wilderman was very informative and helpful in our buying experience. Mike Geineart was also very helpful in answering all of my questions over email. The only reason I gave four stars for customer service is because I had a not-so-great experience with another salesperson on the used vehicle side. Casey and Mike's customer service is easily a five star rating. Thanks Casey and Mike for all your help purchasing our new car.

Wonderful staff

by from Evansville, In |

I went in on a Saturday, looking to purchase a used Corolla. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by Steve, and he immediately asked what I was looking for. I told him what I had in mind, payments and all, and he led me to exactly what I was looking for. He was knowledgable about the Corolla, as well as its previous owners, and the next thing I knew, we had started paperwork to make the car mine. Since it was late Saturday, we had to resume everything on Monday. Steve called me twice to check in and the third and final time was when I had to come pick up my car and sign the paperwork. Everyone was kind and smiling and ensured that the process went through smoothly and effectively. When they brought my car around, it was shining and looked brand new. I'm very happy with my trip to Kenny Kent Toyota and plan on buying from them in the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Princeton, IN |

We just purchased a Rav 4 at Kenny Kent with Larry Cartwright and had a very stress free and easy experience. We plan to check Kenny Kent for future purchases.

Great service, Great dealer!

by from Evansville, Indiana |

Casey Wilderman is the best automobile sales person I have ever worked with! Not only did he go over and above on getting me the best deal he even has my truck washed every time I have my oil changed (the oil changes come with a new Toyota). Good by Ford, hello Toyota

Quick and painless considering we spent $$$

by from Newburgh, IN |

Our sales associate Larry Cartwright was a perfect salesman. He wasn't pushy at all... He was very honest with us which made us trust him. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle! I just want you to know we have purchased several vehicles from Kenny Kent in the past. I don't use the same sales person each time because I know a lot of them personally, so I choose to do business with whomever approaches me in the lot. Larry was excellent! The only reason the "overall" experience was a 4 instead of a 5 is because they wouldn't come down on the price of the vehicle... which we were a little disappointed with. They wouldn't on my husband's Tacoma either so we went to another Toyota dealership 45 miles away and got what we asked for. That's the only sale Kenny Kent lost from us. Other than that... wonderful experience :)

Overall great experience buying from this Dealer.

by from Evansville, Indiana |

We were very please with our experience at this dealership. Our sales person, Casy Wildeman, was fabulous throughout the whole process. We were looking for a specific color and model of Highlander. They didn't have the exact vehicle that we were looking for on their lot, but Casey performed a search and found one in the area and had it delivered to the dealership. We went out to test drive it and it fit our needs perfectly. Everyone at the dealership that we worked with was very helpful and accommodating. The financial person was very thorough and explained all of our options so that we could understand them.