Kenny Ross Ford

104 Blackhill Rd, Adamsburg, PA 15611

New 866-882-9465 New 866-882-9465
Used 888-316-9050 Used 888-316-9050
Service 877-898-5953 Service 877-898-5953

At Kenny Ross, cars go fast.

Where Quick Means Quick!

by from North Huntingdon, PA |

QuickLube is great! No appointment is so nice since I'm on the road and appointments usually get cancelled due to job commitments. Was quick too - only had time to do a couple of emails and database updates.

October 31, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great Service

by from Irwin, Pa. |

My wife recently took her 2014 Ford Fusion into have the brakes serviced because they were making noise. they took care of the problem right away. My wife uses a cane to get around and one of the service people helped her through the garage so she didn't have to walk around in the rain. The car was repaired correctly and quickly and no one tried to get her to buy anything extra. I really appreciate that kind of service. Thank you,

Great Dealership

by from Greensburg, PA |

The service was great and the tech even hand washed our rims that were covered in brake dust. I recommend this dealership to everyone I can. They really treat you great.

GREAT JOB

by from N. Huntingdon, PA |

I have always been anxious when buying a vehicle. I had none of that experience this time. Ben and Doug were wonderful to work with. Made for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The car that I purchased is great. Will I recommend Kenny Ross Ford MOST DEFINITELY. Will I recommend that they contact Doug Poko and Ben MOST DEFINITELY. I will be buying all my vehicles from Kenny Ross and I can't thank you enough for making this experience a joyful one instead of a stressful one. WELL DONE!!!

Decent

by from Sarver, Pa |

Part of my previous service I was told that you would top off my def fluid as part of the service. The day after the service we were headed to Kentucky on a trip and had to stop at a truck stop to buy def fluid. So, is it or is it not part of the service. I also had to ask to get the truck washed after the mechanic handed me my keys. Mechanic told me because the hitch was in the receiver he would not run it through the wash, which is understandable but shouldn't I been given the option to remove my hitch? I didn't know that was the policy. So I pulled the hitch myself and the service manager put someone right on it. Makes me wonder what else was left undone or unmentioned. I am a mechanic by trade and really don't like or trust people working on my vehicles. But that being said I plan on keeping this truck and want Kenny Ross to have all service records in case any warranty issues arise in the future. There was one mechanic and he was busy all evening, I get it! We all have bad nights.

Great Dealership

by from North Huntingdon, PA |

Awesome, great place to purchase a vehicle. They treat you like a friend and they are all great to deal with. Ben Simon is a great manager to work with.

Great service as usual.

by from Irwin ,PA |

Excellent service as always. I would recommend Kenny Ross Ford to any of my friends.

F150 Service

by from Pittsbuirgh, PA |

I had a very good experience with the quick lane team. They were helpful and courteous and did a great job on my truck.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Kenny Ross Ford. We look forward to your next visit!

Ford Edge

by from Homestead, Pa. |

I purchased a ford edge. The service at the dealership was very good. It was a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to come back again. The people were friendly and helpful and we completed the paperwork quickly. They also explained the vehicle's many features to my husband and myself. It was a fun experience.

Another job well done

by from Butler, PA |

In July we moved to Butler PA, which is an hour drive from Kenny Ross Ford Adamsburg, but I still value my Service Rep, Dick Hanzel, and tech Barry Smith. They are the reason I traveled to have the work on my Escape done at Kenny Ross Adamsburg.

February 3, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Joseph. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.