Keystone Volvo Doylestown

235 S Main St, Doylestown, PA 18901

Used 267-243-1122 Used267-243-1122

Purchase of a new Volvo XC90 R-Design

by from Doylestown, PA |

Over the last 15 years I have purchased six Volvos. I am currently on my second S80, I previously had a C70 and I just purchased my third XC90 from Keystone Volvo in Doylestown PA. My salesman was Mr. Paul Heiser and he did an outstanding job throughout the entire buying experience. I did not intend on buying a new vehicle at this time having just serviced my 2010 XC90, but when I saw the 2013 CX90 R-Design, I decided it was time and with the help of Paul the entire transaction was smooth, fast and hassle free..

5 Volvos and still happy!

by from Yardley, PA |

This is our 5th Volvo purchased from Keystone Volvo in Doylestown, PA. I can't say enough about the excellent sales and service at this dealership. We have always had a good experience there, from purchasing a new Volvo, to coming back for service. Joe Craig, our salesman, is the best, no pressure, very informed person who is a pleasure to work with. The service department is the best we have ever experienced! Easy in, easy out and courteous, efficient, a pleasure to deal with. Customer lounge is quiet and comfortable. Overall, a very good experience!

S60 buying experience

by from Lewisburg, Pa |

I recently bought a new S60 from Joe Craig at Keystone Volvo Doylestown. I arranged the deal via email, and feared that when I arrived to pick up the car there would be some additional nonsense that would ruin the experience. I was mentally prepared to walk away if necessary. When I arrived everything was exactly what we had agreed upon. The paperwork was ready, the car was prepped perfectly. It was the best car buying experience I've had. Would I recommend this dealer? I already have.

Great Experience! Highly Recommend

by from Ambler, PA |

Highly recommend Keystone Volvo, The service and friendliness of the staff was exceptional, they took their time and went over the car with me and informed me of all the great features it has to offer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family!

Awesome Experience and let me tell you why

by from New York |

I am a woman, live in New York and was actively looking for a specific year/color used Volvo S60. I looked at a few cars elsewhere that I was considering before finding an ad for the car I was looking for at keystone Volvo in Doylestown PA. So I called and spoke to Joe Craig. He explained the car in detail to me and offered to hold the car until the weekend when I was able to get there. This alone I thought was really unbelievable since they could of sold it to someone else before I got there. Before going to the dealer I asked friends and family about the dealership and checked out several reviews online. All were very good. So I went up with a family member and met Joe Craig. Let me tell you from the moment we walked in Joe and the staff were amazing to us. He showed us the car, explained the interior, exterior and mechanics in detail and we took it for a test ride. The car was everything he explained to me on the phone. There were NO Surprises and NO Games here. ( Like someone telling you sorry we just sold the car before you got here). After driving the car I asked for a few items to be tweaked and Joe took care of it on the spot so we can drive the car 2 hours back to NY. The guys in service were awesome as well. Joe does not pressure you at all or stress you out like some other dealers. I found the buying process to go quick and smooth. The Price was Fair. I found Joe Craig to be Honest, Professional and a Man of his word. He goes out of his way for you .and continues to do so. I have called him many many times over the last month to explain the new gadgets in my car and every time he is patient with me, returns my calls and takes the time to talk to me. He doesn't drop you once the sale is made. He is Always there for you. When was the last time you said that about a car dealer? If your serious about buying whether you are looking for a used or new car go see/Call Joe Craig at 267-243-1122 first. Its a must!

Awesome Experience and let me tell you why

by from New York |

Great service and deal

by from Philadelphia |

My first purchase at this dealer was in 1993. I would have been back sooner but my Volvo lasted that long. Went back and purchased a 2013 S60 and was pleased with the product and service. I highly recommend this dealer. Wouldn't go to any other Volvo dealer.

Sales and service leaders

by from Doylestown, Pa |

From Rob Stein and Rich Wobensmith in Sales to Pete in Service there are no better in the industry. They offer much more than a "Just another customer" approachThey treat each customer as a family member. Has kept me coming back for over 30 years.

Good service

by from abington, PA |

The service team at Keystone is fantastic, easy to work with and take excellent care of the customer. The service has always been great and they understand that the details are important

Recall Repair 2015 XC60

by from Holland,PA |

Excellent. I was greeted promptly. The repair was done when promised. I was out within the hour. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation until May when both our Volvos are due for annual inspections and services!