Keystone Volvo Doylestown

235 S Main St, Doylestown, PA 18901

Used 267-243-1122

Recall Repair 2015 XC60

by from Holland,PA |

Excellent. I was greeted promptly. The repair was done when promised. I was out within the hour. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation until May when both our Volvos are due for annual inspections and services!

Keystone Motors is simply the best!

by from Hatfield, PA |

This our 3rd Volvo purchased from Keystone Motors; hands down they are the best Volvo dealership and the experience just gets better and better. Paul and Craig were outstanding to deal with and our overall experience was excellent. We highly recommend Paul, Craig and the overall Keystone Motors family.

as promised

by from Freehold, NJ |

I recently purchased a CPO S60 from Keystone Motors and couldn't have had a better experience. Joe Craig, the salesman, worked pricing with me over the phone (I live about 70 miles away from the dealership) including factoring in my trade. The price quoted was the price I paid. Rob in finance explained everything clearly and patiently. In the 30 years I've been buying cars, this was one of best experiences I've ever had purchasing from a dealership.

Nice sales experience

by from Oceanside, NY |

We had been searching for a 2012 Volvo C30 for a few weeks and found one we liked at Keystone Volvo. We called and spoke with Rich Wobensmith and it was a pleasure dealing with him. He followed up with us, with absolutely no pressure, and we ended up buying the car from him. There was a problem with a leaking windshield soon after we bought the car, and he took care of it immediately. (seems to be a problem with the XC60, but may be a more widespread issue with Volvos) Overall, we had a great experience!

best experience ever

by from Furlong, PA |

While not looking to purchase a new automobile, I became intrigued by the Volvo V60. My wife and I stopped at Keystone Volvo of Doylestown to see if there were any on the lot. Fortunately there was a V60 sitting there. While looking it over salesman Paul Heiser came out to see if we needed any questions answered. I said a test drive would be great. What a wonderful ride and Paul was extremely knowledgeable with a wonderfully pleasant demeanor. Afterwards my wife and I wanted to think it over. Paul said to let him know if we needed any more information. Never was there any pressure to come in and talk a deal. What a great experience to not be hounded to deal. Loving the car we called Paul and he found just what we were looking for at just the right price. A great closing experience at the dealer. I can not more highly recommend Paul Heiser and the dealership at Keystone Volvo. Their motto of NO HYPE, NO PRESSURE is very well deserved.

Great experience

by from Conshohocken, PA |

It was a great experience to get my new volvo XC60 T6 here in Keystone. Not only the best price they offered among 10+ dealers that I contacted before purchase, but the service they provided was very pleasant. Ted proactively provided me all the information that I needed to make my decision, including quote, car details and lots of others. The most importantly, they meant everything they said, I got the car in store with exactly the same offer I was told on the phone and via email. My wife is considering get a new volvo v60 right now, and most likely keystone will be our choice for getting V60 from.

*AWESOME DEALERSHIP* 100% Recommend them!

by from Pennsylvania |

This is a great dealership- no crazy sales tactics or pressure. Volvo is a great product so we are of course very happy with our new car. We are grateful to Paul Heiser for his patience and pleasant demeanor - it made the car-buying experience much more pleasurable.

Purchase of a new Volvo XC90 R-Design

by from Doylestown, PA |

Over the last 15 years I have purchased six Volvos. I am currently on my second S80, I previously had a C70 and I just purchased my third XC90 from Keystone Volvo in Doylestown PA. My salesman was Mr. Paul Heiser and he did an outstanding job throughout the entire buying experience. I did not intend on buying a new vehicle at this time having just serviced my 2010 XC90, but when I saw the 2013 CX90 R-Design, I decided it was time and with the help of Paul the entire transaction was smooth, fast and hassle free..

Volvo for life

by from Quakertown, PA |

I bought a 1995 Volvo 960 from Keystone Doylestown in 1998. I had all my service maintenance performed during the 13 years I owned this car (I named her Betsy). I was given a loaner to drive when she was "in the shop" and earned the Keystone cash rewards which I could apply for future service. . Pete and Mike knew me and my car by name. I was always greeted with smiles and patience as I would describe my needs and would drive away after service with complete satisfaction. I loved every nut and bolt on her. I earned the 100,000 mile club symbol that I displayed proudly near her license plate. Well, over time she just got too costly to repair- ....... I started researching the new Volvos and in 2011 I bought the 2012 Volvo S60 T6 from Rich Wobensmith. He took his time teaching me the specialized equipment before I left the lot with my (chosen custom color and interior package) brand new Volvo! I hadn't really gotten to know her too well when driving to my appointment at Keystone to have the leather protection package applied I was involved in a 3 car collision. I had just over 400 miles on the odometer. I was sitting stopped at a light when I was hit by 2 cars that had collided in the intersection and both careened into me. She was taken off the road in a flat bed as I watched in horror with tears streaming down my face. I had owned the car less than 3 weeks. After 6 weeks (the time needed to get parts from Volvo because she was so new) she was put back together - good as new - by the Volvo collision specialists at Keystone and still had the new car smell inside!! I wasn't hurt because I was driving a Volvo and she is now known as my "Gracey".

This dealership and service CAN NOT be trusted

by from Doylestown, PA |

When I bought my Volvo S40 I was promised free detailing and oil change for a year. This never happened! I was also give an extra key that it was never programmed and was just told that I need to pay an extra $185 for the programming. The service departments has aggressive monthly quota and now I understand the reason I spent over $7000 in service. Many times they replaced good parts just to make money! DO NOT BUT or TAKE FOR SERVICE your care at Keyston Volvo! The most untrusted Volvo dealership!

Keystone Volvo Doylestown responded to this review

August 1, 2013

We have reviewed this clients claim, searched our database and unfortunately have not been able to identify this client. We would love to resolve these issues but require further information. Keystone Volvo Management