Keystone Volvo Doylestown

235 S Main St, Doylestown, PA 18901

New 877-822-8251
Used 877-845-0561
Service 888-357-1280

Your no pressure, no hype Volvo retailer.

Purchase of a new Volvo XC90 R-Design

by from Doylestown, PA |

Over the last 15 years I have purchased six Volvos. I am currently on my second S80, I previously had a C70 and I just purchased my third XC90 from Keystone Volvo in Doylestown PA. My salesman was Mr. Paul Heiser and he did an outstanding job throughout the entire buying experience. I did not intend on buying a new vehicle at this time having just serviced my 2010 XC90, but when I saw the 2013 CX90 R-Design, I decided it was time and with the help of Paul the entire transaction was smooth, fast and hassle free..

best experience ever

by from Furlong, PA |

While not looking to purchase a new automobile, I became intrigued by the Volvo V60. My wife and I stopped at Keystone Volvo of Doylestown to see if there were any on the lot. Fortunately there was a V60 sitting there. While looking it over salesman Paul Heiser came out to see if we needed any questions answered. I said a test drive would be great. What a wonderful ride and Paul was extremely knowledgeable with a wonderfully pleasant demeanor. Afterwards my wife and I wanted to think it over. Paul said to let him know if we needed any more information. Never was there any pressure to come in and talk a deal. What a great experience to not be hounded to deal. Loving the car we called Paul and he found just what we were looking for at just the right price. A great closing experience at the dealer. I can not more highly recommend Paul Heiser and the dealership at Keystone Volvo. Their motto of NO HYPE, NO PRESSURE is very well deserved.

Great experience

by from Conshohocken, PA |

It was a great experience to get my new volvo XC60 T6 here in Keystone. Not only the best price they offered among 10+ dealers that I contacted before purchase, but the service they provided was very pleasant. Ted proactively provided me all the information that I needed to make my decision, including quote, car details and lots of others. The most importantly, they meant everything they said, I got the car in store with exactly the same offer I was told on the phone and via email. My wife is considering get a new volvo v60 right now, and most likely keystone will be our choice for getting V60 from.

*AWESOME DEALERSHIP* 100% Recommend them!

by from Pennsylvania |

This is a great dealership- no crazy sales tactics or pressure. Volvo is a great product so we are of course very happy with our new car. We are grateful to Paul Heiser for his patience and pleasant demeanor - it made the car-buying experience much more pleasurable.

Volvo for life

by from Quakertown, PA |

I bought a 1995 Volvo 960 from Keystone Doylestown in 1998. I had all my service maintenance performed during the 13 years I owned this car (I named her Betsy). I was given a loaner to drive when she was "in the shop" and earned the Keystone cash rewards which I could apply for future service. . Pete and Mike knew me and my car by name. I was always greeted with smiles and patience as I would describe my needs and would drive away after service with complete satisfaction. I loved every nut and bolt on her. I earned the 100,000 mile club symbol that I displayed proudly near her license plate. Well, over time she just got too costly to repair- ....... I started researching the new Volvos and in 2011 I bought the 2012 Volvo S60 T6 from Rich Wobensmith. He took his time teaching me the specialized equipment before I left the lot with my (chosen custom color and interior package) brand new Volvo! I hadn't really gotten to know her too well when driving to my appointment at Keystone to have the leather protection package applied I was involved in a 3 car collision. I had just over 400 miles on the odometer. I was sitting stopped at a light when I was hit by 2 cars that had collided in the intersection and both careened into me. She was taken off the road in a flat bed as I watched in horror with tears streaming down my face. I had owned the car less than 3 weeks. After 6 weeks (the time needed to get parts from Volvo because she was so new) she was put back together - good as new - by the Volvo collision specialists at Keystone and still had the new car smell inside!! I wasn't hurt because I was driving a Volvo and she is now known as my "Gracey".

This dealership and service CAN NOT be trusted

by from Doylestown, PA |

When I bought my Volvo S40 I was promised free detailing and oil change for a year. This never happened! I was also give an extra key that it was never programmed and was just told that I need to pay an extra $185 for the programming. The service departments has aggressive monthly quota and now I understand the reason I spent over $7000 in service. Many times they replaced good parts just to make money! DO NOT BUT or TAKE FOR SERVICE your care at Keyston Volvo! The most untrusted Volvo dealership!

Keystone Volvo Doylestown responded to this review

August 1, 2013

We have reviewed this clients claim, searched our database and unfortunately have not been able to identify this client. We would love to resolve these issues but require further information. Keystone Volvo Management

Great Service

by from Doylestown, Pa |

We have 2 Volvos. The team at Keystone Volvo in Doylestown takes very good care of our cars. They always call to keep us informed of the services performed and call us prommtly to let us know the cars are ready for pick up. Thank you to Ben and all others in the Service department.

Great people!

by from Solebury, PA |

Both Sales and Service people are outstanding. Sales first. Joe Craig is knowledgeable, professional, accommodating, and courteous. What more can you ask of a sales person. My wife and I hate to car shop. It's time consuming, boring and often complicated. Joe Craig made it easy and a pleasure. Service. The service guys are fabulous. The job is always done in a timely manner, and always done well. A dealership is defined by its people, and this is a great dealership.

Doylestown Volvo

by from Phila, Pa |

I used Cars.com to search for a vehicle. I found a vehicle I was interested in at Doylestown Volvo. After sending the initial email I figured I hear back from someone a few days later. Joe Craig from the used car department at D-town Volvo emailed me back within 24 hrs with all my questions answered. He was very helpful in the buying process. They gave me a good price for my trade-in and a good deal on the vehicle I was interested in. I would highly recommend Doylestown Volvo after my experience.

Volvo review

by from Hatboro, PA |

Keystone has always been dependable to service our cars. My wife and I have bought 6 Volvos there and could not be happier with the way we have been treated both during the pruchase and in subsequent service. I usually deal with Pete or Mike in service. The special times when they have bailed us out of precarious situations in a timely manner is what makes them extra special. Please let the Keystone team know how much we appreciate their efforts

Overall Experience

by from Doylestown, PA |

From the moment that I had purchased my Volvo and through the year and 4 months of ownership I have been more than pleased with the buying process and service that I have received from the people who work at Keystone Volvo. Richard Wobensmith is a wonderful salesman who went above and beyond to make my purchase very affordable for me. My main concern with purchasing my Volvo was how much it would cost for service above and beyond what is covered under my warrenty/service agreement. Well, I have found out (2x's) now that Keystone Volvo does not rip you off like other dealers do when you have your vehicle serviced with them. I had to have my tires rotated a few months back, and I expected the bill to be a lot more then a garage would have charged me. I was surprised that it was not the case and that my cost was around the same as if I would have taken it to my local garage. Then when I needed a tire, due to a nail that went into my original tire and I could not have it plugged, Keystone Volvo was no only able to find my tire and have it in the same day (whereas Sear's Auto, NTW Tire and Pepboys could not get my tire in for 3 days) but the price that they gave me was the same if not LESS than what I was quoted from the other 3 places. They also took my car in at 5:10pm and had me out the door by 5:40pm. Keystone Volvo has not only impressed me from the beginning with selling me my XC90 Volvo, but continues to keep on impressing me with the care and service that they provide!