Smail Auto Group

5116 Route 30, Greensburg, PA 15601

New 866-427-9073
Used 888-245-2493
Service 877-209-0950

At Smail Auto, Our Good Name Means a Great Deal!

By Far the best Dealer

by from somerset pa |

Steve Miller is by far one of the most knowledgeable Ford guys at Smail Auto. I dealt with Smail Auto about 2 years ago with buying a Mazdaspeed 3 and my most recent purchase of a Ford F-150. Hands done these guys and girls know their stuff about vehicles. Experience was flawless and I personally would recommend that if anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle call these guys up or check them out online. The team there will get back to you promptly within 24 hours. I will for sure be buying all my vehicles through Smail for the rest of my life.

Listened, responded, great experience

by from Ligonier, PA |

Previous to purchasing the KIA Soul 2014 at Smail's KIA, car buying experiences for us have been degrading. Smail's changed our attitude. Each person we came in contact with, whether on the phone or in person, listened to our concerns, observations,and our current needs relating to transportation. Kevin patiently and adeptly handled car buying and financial negotiations over the phone, insurance verification and acquiring the color, make and model we wanted- all within less than 24 hours. In addition, upon our arrival at the dealership (within a 1/2 hour of the closing time), we were greeted and treated as though we were the first customers of the day. The car was ready for us: clean, license plate placed, tank filled and Jim ready to go over safety, technology and other features of the car. Jim demonstrated recognition of our distractions/pressures during the car buying experience through his respect of our time and pace of comprehension of information regarding the technology, safety features and improvements over our 2010 KIA Soul. Jim remained on hand for us as the financial papers were signed and made certain we had keys and could navigate the car (a 6 speed) in order to safely drive home. Jason respected our need to feel confident with the car we were purchasing prior to signing documents to secure the car as our own. At no time did we feel rushed by Jason and he thoroughly reviewed each document, listening to our questions and responding with comprehensible information. With an understanding of our options we feel we made good financial decisions that will benefit us during our ownership of the vechicle. Thank you all so much. We already know we love KIIA's products (owners of KIAs since 2000). Now, after searching for, and rejecting 4 KIA dealers, we finally feel safe with Smail's KIA.

CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from LOWER BURRELL,PA 15068 |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A USED CAR AND WORKED WITH JEFF HOBBS AND WHAT A PLEASURE IT WAS. JEFF WAS ACTUALLY FUN TO WORK WITH, HE GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL AND CAME THROUGH ON EVERYTHING HE PROMISED. GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THEM.

Friendly, knowledgeable staff

by from Glassport, PA |

I'm so glad I decided to work with the folks at Smail Mazda. A friend of mine recommended this Mazda dealership over others that were closer to me, and I can see why. Ralph worked with me via phone, email, and in person as I worked to determine all of the options available to me before making a decision about a new car. Nick was also helpful in working with me to get me the best situation in regards to my lease and monthly payments. Both Ralph and Nick were friendly, helpful, and made me feel comfortable. I'll definitely return to this dealership for all of my future service needs.

Knowledgable Staff

by from Jeannette, PA |

After visiting other area dealers and test driving the Ford Fusion for my daughter, we weren't yet ready to purchase. Our comfort level with the salesperson and staff wasn't established. We felt they lacked the proper knowledge about the car and they just seemed to want us to test drive and give us a price. It was recommended to us that we visit Bud Smail Ford and we were glad we did. Our salesperson Bill Cline exceeded our expectation with his knowledge of the models and his willingness to go above and beyond to answer all of our questions. Bill made the first time buying expereince for my daughter a positive one. In fact the entire staff in the dealership made her feel welcome and valued as a customer. I would recommend Mr. Cline and the Bud Smail dealership to anyone.

Smail Ford

by from Greensburg, PA |

I had a great experience purchasing a 2014 Ford Escape. Domminick Cesario and Nick Breault were very professional and courteous. I would recommend Smail Ford to my family and friends.

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently moved to the US for work and Bill helped me find a solution to my problem of not having credit records here. He gave follow up to my case and found the best solution that will fit my needs. I am very happy with the service he and Nick provided to me.

Outstanding experience in purchase process

by from Greensburg, PA |

Ralph Kercheval was extremely patient, informative, knowledgeable and friendly to work with. He made us feel very special during the purchasing process. Rosario Rao, the sales manager was also a big part of the positive experience at Smail Mazda.

Great salesman and dealership

by from derry pa |

This was the easiest car I ever purchased. Steve was wonderful and very helpful. I would recommend your dealership and Steve to everyone I speak to. Great Experience!!

Great service

by from Greensburg Oa |

This is the 2nd car purchased from Bill Cline within 2 years. He is very professional, not pushy and very helpful. Great job Bill and Smail Auto! Thanks for making it easy to buy a car!

2014 Mazda CX-5

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I researched different SUV/Crossovers for over a month and finally narrowed it down to the Honda CR-V and Mazda CX-5. I contacted Smail to see if they could beat a previous price I had from another dealer and they were able to. I went in that night and met with Clark and Henry and they were able to offer me more for my trade than Honda and the other dealership so we made a deal that night. They unfortunately did not have the color I wanted but arranged for a trade from a dealership over 200 miles away which was greatly appreciated. Because of Nick in the finance division I was able to add an extended warranty within my price range. Everyone at Smail was very accommodating and I was able to get the exact car I wanted without overexerting my budget. If there are any problems along the way they will take care of you, I would recommend working with Clark and Henry.