Tricounty Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2148 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464

New 888-833-9508
Used 888-221-6887
Service 877-737-8594

You're closer than you think to the best deals!

Great experience - all help, no hassel...

by from Royersford, PA |

Internet Sales Manager there was great and so was his manager. I had let them know I had received other quotes and needed a best value net of trade-in. They beat the other dealers and were very helpful and well prepared when my special order vehicle arrived. Keep up the great work - Tricounty!

Great service from salesman

by from Royersford, PA |

I purchased a brand new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I really like my car with all the bells and whistles. As time goes on, I keep finding out about various features that my car has that I didn't realize before. In addition, the ordering process was great. I sat down with Harvey Portner to place a customized order my Grand Cherokee. Harvey made the process quick and easy. He answered all of my questions and provided regular status updates, as my vehicle went through the various stages of being built. Because the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was new to the market, Harvey spent time researching all of the features my vehicle has so that he could thoroughly explain them to me at the time I picked up my vehicle. Before I drove away in my car, he took the time to explain all of the features and even went through the process of syncing up my phone number contact list from my iPhone to the car. That made it easier for me later on so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it later. He didn't pressure me either with the usual follow up call to see how I like the vehicle, as sometimes people don't like that. But he did inform me that I should not hesitate to call if I had any questions or issues. I was highly pleased and would work with Harvey again on a future vehicle purchase.

bought used toyota

by from norristown pa 19401 |

bought cars from John Machen always had a good experience

bought used toyota

by from norristown pa 19401 |

bought cars from John Machen always had a good experience

2012 300

by from james dixon |

this is the sixth car I bought from John Machen and as always I recived great cust service

Excellent service from John Machen

by from pottstown, pa |

Tri-county is the best, I have gotten two cars from them, one honda and a dodge charger. For great deals and service ask for John Machen.

Great overall experience at this dealer!

by from Bridgeport PA |

I had a great experience at this dealership and especially with my salesman John. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for and helped secure financing very quickly. The car he recommended was even better than than his description when I arrived. I was late for my appointment but John was still very accomodating and took the time to walk me through the process and answer all my questions. This made my first car purchase in 13 years a pleasant and and hassle-free experience. Thanks Tri-County!

Great Experience

by from Malvern, PA |

Shopped around and John Machen was very responsive and helpful. We received the best price, too!

Jeep Liberty

by from Royersford, PA |

Our experience at Tricounty Chrysler Dodge Jeep was great. Our salesman knew what we were interested in and keep us up to date until he found us there perfect Jeep. I would recommend the dealership and Harvey Porter to my family and friends.

Tri County Dealership

by from Allentown, Pa |

Our experience at Tri County Jeep was very enjoyable, there was no hassling about price the gave us a fair price for our trade thr first time. I would recommed this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. EXELLENT DEALERSHIP. gERALD fILLMAN

Excellent Service for the Customer and VEhicle

by from Boyertown, PA |

I just recently moved to the Gilbertsville area, and just happened to drive by the dealership on my way home from work. I decided to get my regular scheduled maintenance done at the dealer just because it was convenient from my commute. I was surprised at how well the service process moved and how clear they were in explaining everything that needed to be done. There were no hidden costs and the customer service was just overall great. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend, and I will probably go back to them once I decide to get a new Jeep!