Savage Hyundai

(2.5) 2 Reviews

9 Parkside Drive, Reading, PA 19607

by from Reading, PA |

When I first arrived at Hyundai, I was approached by a salesman that was very enthusiastic to sell me a car. Salesman immediately took me to run my credit without offering to look over any vehicles or talking much at all. After seeing my credit did not qualify, salesman handed me a credit report and told me to go to John's Cars. I had a co signer lined up, however this was the very first place I stopped to shop at and was still just interested in looking. At NO point did he ask about a co signer or suggest another option I could look into. After he basically told me to get out, I told him I would still like to see the vehicle I was interested in. To which he replied, "Yeah, it's out there". AWFUL experience.

Car Inspection

by from Wyomissing, PA |

Bough my 2006 Sonata from this dealer new. Warranty issues were always resolved quickly. When I bought a 2006 Elantra from another used car dealer for my son in 06-2010, I took it to this dealer to have work completed under the remainder of the 5yr/60,000 mile warranty (air conditioner cooling). Problem was fixed with no hassle. For recent state inspection (06-2011) I took the Elantra to this dealer. They did a thorough check of the car and discovered tire rot within the tire treads on two tires . Up until then, the car was used 3-4 miles per day by son going to high school. I'm glad they discovered the tire flaws when they did, since I was going to have son take it across state for a college trip the following week. Who knows what would have happened on a 4+ hour trip on those 2 tires which still had enough tread to pass inspection.