Keller Bros. Motor Company

1030 Schaeffer Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 866-610-1296 New 866-610-1296
Used 866-634-5357 Used 866-634-5357
Service 888-878-2702 Service 888-878-2702

"Driven to serve since 1921!"

Good experience !!!!

by from Womelsdorf, Pa. |

Looked at a vehicle at this dealership,, your salesman did a fantastic job of making a deal on the vehicle my wife and I wanted. Had a problem and contacted my salesman, he was very prompt in responding and fixing the problem. Very pleased with everyones focus to make this a very pleasent experience in purchasing our vehicle and more important the friendly prompt follow up after a problem. I will defently deal here again and send all family and friends looking for a good deal and experience in puchasing a vehicle.

November 11, 2015

Wow thank you Ed and Deb! We strive to make customer service our top priority. Thank you for the referrals and welcome to our Keller Bros Family. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Save Time/Hassle...Choose Keller Brothers Ford

by from Lebanon, PA |

Keller Brothers Ford has been outstanding from the sales department to the service department. When it comes time to purchase a vehicle, I will find the vehicle I want and shop several dealerships until I get the lowest price. Kevin Schadts and Jeremy (sales manager) offered the best deal on a 2015 Ford F150 and gave top dollar for my trade over all the other dealers I spoke with. Brad and Travis (service manager) have been extremely helpful in performing warranty issues and providing a courtesy car. I am a KBF customer from here on out...thanks guys!

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Jesse. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location.

First time car buyer at Keller Bros.

by from Manheim, Pa |

I had stopped in to look at used Ford several months ago but left . But JJ would e-mail me every now and then. So when I started looking again I went into JJ and he took me out on a test drive and I liked the performance but they only had black so he had their buyer look for one, in a weeks time they had the car we wanted. The buying process was good and was always offered coffee or soda while I was waiting. Facilities were very clean. I certainly would recommend Keller Bros. and our salesman JJ Suk to my friends and family. Our car is very nice and works great.

April 8, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Del! The staff at Keller Bros Ford Lebanon always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

First purchase was great, went back for a second

by from Lebanon, PA |

JJ Suk is one awesome, friendly, gets what you are looking for and doesn't try to sell you something else. Our van was 10 years, 140,000plus miles, we were starting to think it was time to start looking for something else. We went to Keller Bros for the first time last year and JJ made that a great experience for us. That I emailed JJ for help in looking for a vehicle and within an hour or so he was emailing me back with options of vehicles he thought would work with what we were asking for. He got the used van he sent us the information on to his location for us to look at and happily now the owners of it. Everyone in the dealership was friendly, made sure we were taken care of. As we waited for the paperwork to go thru, they offer beverages, snacks, and even a tv in their waiting room to past the time. Highly recommend Keller's, this used(new to us) van is everything our family was looking for even more.

Keller Brothers Ford Lebanon: New car Purchase

by from Lebanon Pennsylvania |

Fine experience (as usual) at Keller Brothers Ford in Lebanon. My salesperson (for the second time) was J.J. Suk who is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to listen carefully to what the customer wants. I would not hesitate to give him and the entire staff a five star rating. The Service department is also excellent. Easy to make an appointment, reasonable prices and a quick turnaround if you are waiting for your vehicle.

2010 Ford Ranger

by from York, PA |

I purchased a 2010 Ford Ranger for my youngest son. Staff was extremely helpful and I was able to take care of most of the paperwork,etc electronically. I always buy my cars at Keller Brothers Ford. Excellent sales, service and support staff

April 1, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Keller Bros Ford Lebanon! We hope to see you again!

All around good

by from Myerstown, PA |

Saturday hours are very convenient. Also have loaner cars you can use when you bring your car in, which is also very convenient. If you wait while service is done they have a nice waiting area and it doesn't take very long when you have an appointment

March 30, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Loving my new 2016 Ford Focus

by from Lebanon,PA |

I bought my 2010 Ford Focus brand new back in 2010 from JJ, and since he was so helpful and great to work with I came back to Keller Bros. and to him to purchase my brand new 2016 Ford Escape which I am in total love with!

Very relaxing experience purchasing our new car

by from Lebanon,pa |

Our sales rep, JJ Suk made our experience of purchasing our new 2016 ford mustang a real pleasure. No pressure and very knowledgeable of the car. We would highly recommend Keller Brothers Ford to someone looking for a automobile.

March 20, 2016

Thank you, Tom & Star, for the glowing review! We appreciate your business!

First Time Buyer Review

by from Annville, PA |

I have just recently bought an SUV with the help of JJ Suk. Beyond ecstatic! I was a first time buyer, had no clue what I was doing, nor how to go about it all; but was so nicely assisted and guided throughout the entire process. It was stress free, worry free, and pain free. The entire staff seemed like a superb group of guys and were really easy to talk to and feel comfortable around. Had an excellent experience and I am already spreading the word proudly! Thank you so much! God Bless!