Klick Lewis Chevrolet-Buick

Service 888-903-3752

Your Premier Central Pennsylvania GM Certified Pre-owned Dealer

Good Dealership

by from Bellwood, PA |

We drove 2 1/2 hrs to this dealership. It was worth the trip. We got the traverse we wanted and got a good amount for our trade. Even got a full tank of gas.

New Car

by from Myerstown, PA |

Purchased a new vehicle the end of January. Great customer service, made the start of a new lease extremely easy. Picked out a Traverse and took it home the same day. Have been dealing with Klick Lewis for 10 years and are extremely pleased with the dealership.

Best service in the area!

by from Hershey, PA |

This is my second vehicle with Klick Lewis and we keep coming back because of the sales staff. They really do care about what you need and won't pressure you to purchase something beyond your means. Mike Young makes you feel at home and will work with you regardless of your situation. We couldn't be happier and already have plans to trade in another vehicle in a few months!

Very Good Experience

by from Hummelstown, PA |

The salesman and other dealership staff members were professional and helpful. The buying process was, easy and seamless without any problems. This was the fourth automobile I purchased at the dealership and would return for a fifth. I am enjoying the new ride!!

PLEASANTLY SURPRISED........

by from Orwigsburg, Pa. |

Let's be honest....the car buying experience isn't as "customer friendly" as it used to be. I've been buying cars for right around 35 years and can count on at least two fingers the number of times that I honestly felt as though I had been treated fairly and respectfully and able to leave the dealership with my dignity still intact. My experience at Klick-Lewis is one of those times. From the moment I made arrangements to travel to Palmyra, to the drive back home, the entire process was painless, professional and lacking in the senseless games often played by less capable dealerships. Greg, Mike and Rob are the kind of guys you'd want as neighbors and the service department is second to none. This has been one of the most pleasant car buying experiences that I've ever had and I urge anyone who may be interested in brand new or quality pre-owned to do themselves a favor and just call, click onto or stop in at Klick-Lewis and eliminate the hassles that often accompany the purchase of a vehicle. You won't be disappointed!

love my new vette!!

by from lebanon.,pa |

the buying process super the entire klick lewis family was so nice and helpful. no pressure. great experience!!!

My new car!

by from Palmyra, PA |

So I've been driving my new car for a few days now and the more i drive it the more I love my new car. I'm feeling really good about the whole experience. No regrets, nope none at all. I made a good choice going to Klick Lewis. The last car I bought from there I drove for 9 years. The people were nice and I was treated with respect. They listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect match. Thanks and thank you Klick Lewis.

Great place, friendly Sales and Service and clean

by from Mount joy, PA |

Klick Lewis Dealership is the Friendliest Family owned business I ever experienced. From the minute I called to walking through the door I was greeted by all employees. never once did I feel pressured to make a decision. I knew what I wanted and Greg Did everything to make it possible. I bought a 2014 Malibu and so far I am Loving it! Most comfortable car I ever purchased. Every department greets you with a Smile!

service

by from Martinsburg wv |

sales called me said they would send me an loan app did not I filed one myself never got any response back sold the trailblazer ss