Klick Lewis Family of Dealerships

720 E Main Street, Palmyra, PA 17078

Used 717-228-9850

My new car!

by from Palmyra, PA |

So I've been driving my new car for a few days now and the more i drive it the more I love my new car. I'm feeling really good about the whole experience. No regrets, nope none at all. I made a good choice going to Klick Lewis. The last car I bought from there I drove for 9 years. The people were nice and I was treated with respect. They listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect match. Thanks and thank you Klick Lewis.

Great place, friendly Sales and Service and clean

by from Mount joy, PA |

Klick Lewis Dealership is the Friendliest Family owned business I ever experienced. From the minute I called to walking through the door I was greeted by all employees. never once did I feel pressured to make a decision. I knew what I wanted and Greg Did everything to make it possible. I bought a 2014 Malibu and so far I am Loving it! Most comfortable car I ever purchased. Every department greets you with a Smile!

service

by from Martinsburg wv |

sales called me said they would send me an loan app did not I filed one myself never got any response back sold the trailblazer ss