Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Service 877-468-6220

Faulkner-Ciocca Ford of Souderton - Home of Bottom Line Prices

Couldn't be happier!!!

by from Wayne PA |

We just bought a Ford Focus ST1 from Souderton Ford through TrueCar. The entire process could not have been any easier!!! I had been to two other dealerships, and while they had ST3s in stock, they could not find me an ST1 in black. Within minutes of filling in the TrueCar request form, Danielle from internet sales sent me an email that not only described that they had the ST1 in black, but also included an image of the actual vehicle's window sticker; no other dealers did this (unless specifically asked to do so). We drove up to the dealership and met Mark Phillips. The dealership is going through major renovations and their showroom is not ready yet, and their salespeople are operating out of a temporary trailer unit, but they anticipate the opening of the new showroom later this summer. This didn't change their approach to customer care. Mark was great! He was easy-going, informative, no-pressure, and straight-to-the-point, throughout our car-buying experience. We test-drove and fell in love with the car and its features. We came back and told Mark we would think about it. In the meantime, we were getting tons of calls and email from other dealerships (most of which were designed for us to call or visit them to see what they had available - instead of indicating the availability of the exact car that we were looking for). We contacted Mark several times over the course of the next 4-5 days to ask questions. He promptly responded by phone and email, which was great; we are both really busy, but he was totally willing to work with us on our schedule. He sent us a quote for our car by email and two days later we agreed to purchase the car on a Friday night. We asked for heated seats to be installed and Mark took care of this for us as well. We returned to the dealership, went through their financing and took possession of the car that night. Mark spent another hour going over all of the features of the SYNC system, synchronized me and my wife's phones with the car's computer, and answered all of our questions. Again, he treated us fairly and with respect. We would recommend this dealership, their internet sales, and their sales representatives to anyone!!! Good job Faulkner Ciocca Ford!!!

Nice place to do business wit.

by from salem nj |

I saw a 2010 Ford Explorer I was interested in, contacted them they called me back quickly and we set up an appointment. The salesman Tyler was very professional.No high pressure sales tactics.I bought the vehicle and like it a lot.

Wonderful experience

by from Lansdale, PA |

I just purchased a used car from Faulkner Ciocca and it was a wonderful experience start to finish. I started my search with a resource I had previously used but they didn't have Mustang convertibles. I checked AutoTraders which took me to Faulkner Ciocca. A quick chat with Daniella confirmed the car I desired was available for a test drive. I drove up and had the pleasure of working with Chris Edgar and his boss, Lou Levine. They exceeded my expectations and even voluntarily replaced something without haggling or prompting. This is what car buying should be like!

Wonderful Experience

by from Lansdale, PA |

knowledgeable and caring employees

by from Lansdale,Pa. |

My best experience in purchasing a car. Tyler was very knowledgeable in explaining all details of the car. The finance dept. and all the employees were equally qualified and helpful.

wonderful experience

by from perkasie, pa |

I had an ov!rall great time buying my truck. Staff was excellent and everything was excellent actually! No haggling or runaround straight forward and good service, mechanics do great work as well

Excellent team, great customer service thanks Troy

by from Souderton, PA |

Everyone I met with were committed to making my car purchase experience relaxed and successful. Troy Nelson led me through the process and made my car buying experience the best I've ever had.

Perfect!

by from Telford pa |

I bought a 2014 ford edge, this the 3rd new vehicle I bought here over the years, by far the best and non stressful car buying experience I ever had, my salesman Mark Phillips was great, also everyone else that helped get me into my new car, love it!

Great Sales team

by from Perkasie, Pa |

There was no "hard" sell. Troy was very helpful, went over all the "bells and Whistles" very thoroughly and even promised a follow up call to make sure I wasn't having trouble with anything. Everyone was very nice, if they walked by they asked us if we needed anything while we were waiting for all the paperwork. This is the 2nd purchase we made a Faulkner Ciocca in Souderton. We had actually been looking for a few months online and then did stop and look at all the dealers we were interested in and quite frankly the escape just won me over, with look and what we got for the price. I had looked up black book value for my car ahead of time and they were within the figures given me for trade in value.

Matt Betz at Ciocca, Excellent service!

by from Pennlyn, Pa |

No pressure and wanted to make my experience smooth. Waited for financing service but was due to unexpected issue not related to Matt. Nick, the financing specialist, was friendly and offered quick service once I sat down with him. Would recommend this dealer and specifically this salesman. Professional and friendly service. Love my new F-150

Great Service, knowlegable staff

by from Bensalem, Pa |

I recently bought a 2013 Ford Explorer and the process was so easy. The sales rep, Shawn, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was very detailed and thorough and made me feel confident in the service he was providing. the finance process went extremely smooth and everyone was very professional and friendly. I will continue to do business here in the future and will refer friends and family.