Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Service 877-468-6220

Faulkner-Ciocca Ford of Souderton - Home of Bottom Line Prices

Couldn't be happier!!!

by from Wayne PA |

We just bought a Ford Focus ST1 from Souderton Ford through TrueCar. The entire process could not have been any easier!!! I had been to two other dealerships, and while they had ST3s in stock, they could not find me an ST1 in black. Within minutes of filling in the TrueCar request form, Danielle from internet sales sent me an email that not only described that they had the ST1 in black, but also included an image of the actual vehicle's window sticker; no other dealers did this (unless specifically asked to do so). We drove up to the dealership and met Mark Phillips. The dealership is going through major renovations and their showroom is not ready yet, and their salespeople are operating out of a temporary trailer unit, but they anticipate the opening of the new showroom later this summer. This didn't change their approach to customer care. Mark was great! He was easy-going, informative, no-pressure, and straight-to-the-point, throughout our car-buying experience. We test-drove and fell in love with the car and its features. We came back and told Mark we would think about it. In the meantime, we were getting tons of calls and email from other dealerships (most of which were designed for us to call or visit them to see what they had available - instead of indicating the availability of the exact car that we were looking for). We contacted Mark several times over the course of the next 4-5 days to ask questions. He promptly responded by phone and email, which was great; we are both really busy, but he was totally willing to work with us on our schedule. He sent us a quote for our car by email and two days later we agreed to purchase the car on a Friday night. We asked for heated seats to be installed and Mark took care of this for us as well. We returned to the dealership, went through their financing and took possession of the car that night. Mark spent another hour going over all of the features of the SYNC system, synchronized me and my wife's phones with the car's computer, and answered all of our questions. Again, he treated us fairly and with respect. We would recommend this dealership, their internet sales, and their sales representatives to anyone!!! Good job Faulkner Ciocca Ford!!!

New to trucks? This is the place to go!

by from Harleysville, PA |

My husband and I decided to get into trailer camping and needed a truck for towing. We were newbies to both and had millions of questions. Shawn Schuler was our sales guy and he was able to answer almost all of our questions and when he wasn't able, he got answers from the truck specialist on site. Joe, the sales manager, came into the picture occasionally to make sure we were getting the answers we needed. We took all the answers from Shawn and Joe to Jim at Indian Valley Camping Center. He looked at all of our options and agreed with our choice, a bronze fire F150 3.5 L V6 Ecoboost engine with 3.55 rear axle ratio and max towing package. After purchasing, we took it to Jim at the camping center. He hopped in and took it for a spin with us. He smiled the whole time and said it was a great towing vehicle and that we should have no trouble pulling the camper we purchased (Passport Elite 23RB) or larger if we decided to upgrade in the future. I would definitely recommend Shawn and the rest of the Ciocca of Souderton team.

Thrilled Customer

by from Sellersville, PA |

I went in the dealership today at 10am and met Michael Figlia at the Souderton Ciocca Ford Dealership. He right away got us the keys for the car we wanted to drive, gave us info on the car, let us take it out for an extended test drive and put our purchase on the fast track. Our 3 yr old was is not very patient and they gave us the true car price, matched the trade in price from another dealership and had our loan approved within about 20 minutes. I am in sales and I really appreciated how they took my needs an concerns seriously and did not do the typical dealer stall on every step of the process. I will purchase again should I every want to sell the beautiful Mustang I purchased today (not likely ever) and recommend my friends to stop by the for same service.

Tyler Wesley, thank you man!

by from Allentown, Pennsylvania |

I am sooo happy with Souderton ford, i am actually extatic. I was able to bring my puppy inside the dealership with me, everyone loved her. Sales team and mechanics were more than happy to pet the dog and embraced her presence 100%. And let me tell you about the test drive, dog came too. Found a great vehicle ane was guided through an extensive and well-varied route to cover all aspects/elements of the truck. Perfect used 2010 Tacoma trd 4.0 V6 6-spd w/OD. Extended cab. 94k . Price was excellent for a truck That will retain value far down the road. Thank you Tyler Wesley for making my experience comfortable and enjoyable. Could not have had an easier time being on crutches thanks to all of your assistance.

Review for Troy Nelson

by from Souderton, P. |

Troy is an incredible Salesman and is years ahead of the average personally emotionally and intellectually for his age. I highly recommend him. He functions from a position which is truly concerned about what is best for you and without the tacky pressure that comes along with so many sales people. Hight recommend

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Harleysville, PA |

I had a fantastic buying experience at Ciocca Ford of Souderton. The entire experience with flawless. They had plenty of trucks to choose from. We discussed the features available and allowed me to make my decision based on what was on the lot. I had a few requests at time of purchase and they were all handled without hesitation. Tyler was my Sales Person. He was extremely knowledgeable about the features of the truck and took over an hour to make me familiar with all of the technology. Thanks again for a great car buying experience!

Thank you Tyler Wesley & Ciocca Ford of Souderton

by from Plymouth Meeting |

I am so pleased that I went to Ciocca Ford to look for a pickup for my business last Thursday. I was very fortunate to be matched up with Tyler Wesley who is a Ford truck expert. It was a great experience from beginning to end. He was easy to talk to and he figured out exactly what I needed and wanted. I always do a lot of researching and due diligence before I make a big decision and he helped me with that hurdle in no time at all. His expert knowledge on the various options/configurations answered all my questions and unknowns. And, Ciocca Ford really had a lot of great inventory which is what drew me there in the first place. I absolutely recommend Tyler and Ciocca Ford of Souderton. You'll be in good hands.

Hassel Free and No pressure

by from Telford,PA |

Went to "look" and within a few hours left with a 2015 Explorer Sport. Thank you Greg, Mike and Nick for answering every question I had and making this purchase hassel free. Over the years I purchased many cars and Ciocca Ford made this a great experince.

Great first time buy

by from Nazareth, PA |

Had a great experience as a first time car buyer. Worked with Matt Betz and he really helped and made the process as smooth as it could of been. thanks again!

Shawn Schuler was a great salesman!

by from Telford, PA |

Visited ciocca ford after visiting a few other places in search of buying my first car. Shawn was extremely friendly, helpful and personable. Being only 20 and unfamiliar with what it takes to be prepared when coming in to buy a car he was extremely patient as well. They greeted us as soon as we got to the lot, never were pushy as a few of the other dealers that I came in contact with. Everyone was just extremely helpful, and made this process a breeze. Also dealt with Nick Jenny for the financing process, and he was extremely helpful as well. I love my used Nissan Maxinma!

Great Dealership

by from Doylestown, PA |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle that was listed on their web-site. I came in to take a look and test drive. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and introduced to a salesman. My salesman was Tyler and he was very helpful through the entire process. I always dread looking, shopping, and purchasing a new vehicle because of how long and tedious some of the stuff can be. I felt very at ease here. I also had my children with me through the process and they were very accommodating to them. If you are looking for a knowledgeable dealership with friendly and helpful staff then look no further! Thank you Ciocca Ford of Souderton.