Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Service 877-468-6220

Faulkner-Ciocca Ford of Souderton - Home of Bottom Line Prices

Couldn't be happier!!!

by from Wayne PA |

We just bought a Ford Focus ST1 from Souderton Ford through TrueCar. The entire process could not have been any easier!!! I had been to two other dealerships, and while they had ST3s in stock, they could not find me an ST1 in black. Within minutes of filling in the TrueCar request form, Danielle from internet sales sent me an email that not only described that they had the ST1 in black, but also included an image of the actual vehicle's window sticker; no other dealers did this (unless specifically asked to do so). We drove up to the dealership and met Mark Phillips. The dealership is going through major renovations and their showroom is not ready yet, and their salespeople are operating out of a temporary trailer unit, but they anticipate the opening of the new showroom later this summer. This didn't change their approach to customer care. Mark was great! He was easy-going, informative, no-pressure, and straight-to-the-point, throughout our car-buying experience. We test-drove and fell in love with the car and its features. We came back and told Mark we would think about it. In the meantime, we were getting tons of calls and email from other dealerships (most of which were designed for us to call or visit them to see what they had available - instead of indicating the availability of the exact car that we were looking for). We contacted Mark several times over the course of the next 4-5 days to ask questions. He promptly responded by phone and email, which was great; we are both really busy, but he was totally willing to work with us on our schedule. He sent us a quote for our car by email and two days later we agreed to purchase the car on a Friday night. We asked for heated seats to be installed and Mark took care of this for us as well. We returned to the dealership, went through their financing and took possession of the car that night. Mark spent another hour going over all of the features of the SYNC system, synchronized me and my wife's phones with the car's computer, and answered all of our questions. Again, he treated us fairly and with respect. We would recommend this dealership, their internet sales, and their sales representatives to anyone!!! Good job Faulkner Ciocca Ford!!!

My Review

by from Pennsylvania |

The facility was beautiful and very clean. We traveled an hour from jersey to get here.They do help you in anyway that they can. We already had a car in mind and unlike other dealers the cars that are on their website are actually in their lot. Our dealer was Michael Figlia. We were with our kids and it took a while for the paper work to be done but they were accommodating to us. He also played with my kids while we were waiting for the banks response which I thought was very nice and it was also cool to speak with him about what we really needed. I would recommend this place. The cars are cheap and well worth the price for the year and mileage provided.

review

by from North Wales, Pa |

The best car purchase experiences I've ever had. No pressure, no "bait and switch", no expensive "add-ons". Good people to deal with.

Very nice, friendly dealership

by from dallas, pa |

I wasn't looking forward to purchasing a new car, but they made the process very easy and all the employees were friendly and eager to help. I would recommend this dealership.

Very happy with service!

by from Lansdale, PA |

Had a bad experience before but Ciocca made the process of getting a new car simple and hassle free. I was in and out of there in only a couple of hours. They add things like wheel locks, all weather mats, etc for free. They made my buying experience enjoyable and would recommend them.

Positive shopping experience!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Tyler Welsey greeted us with a friendly and welcoming hello and was very helpful in our shopping for the car we were looking to purchase. He went above and beyond helping us with a test drive and our purchase. Thank you and very nice dealership.

Great service!

by from Perks die, Pa |

I've been going to this dealership for a few months now. In and out multiple times interested in purchasing a truck. Chris Miller was the salesman I was dealing with and I have to say he was awesome. I finally decided to make the move into a truck after about 4 months. I purchased a 2007 Ford F-150 Lariat. It is absolutely gorgeous with only 71k miles. Nick the finance specialist did an excellent job as well. I was hesitant to make the move towards the purchase because of my credit which is not the best. He was able to make the purchase possible with a cosigner and saved me 12 points on my rate from what I was paying on the vehicle I traded in and with a low down payment. The only downside is I don't think I got as much as I could have on my trade in. Other than that the service was excellent. Chris and Nick did an awesome job.

F150 Purchase at Ciocca

by from Doylestown, PA |

Bought an F150 Lariat last month from Mark Phillips...very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. An all around positive experience. Looking forward to my next vehicle purchase with Mark.

Great vehicle and excellent customer services

by from Pennsburg, PA |

My husband and I just bought a 2005 Chevy Equinox from Ciocca Ford of Souderton! We couldn't be happier with the car and the services they provided. Mike Figlia was very patient and informative about all of my questions, he made our first experience with Ciocca Ford of Sourderton very pleasant. I will definitely go back to Mike if I need another vehicle. I highly recommend this place.

Exceeded my expectations

by from perkasie pa |

The folks at Ciocca ford of Souderton exceeded my expectations again. This is the fifth vehicle I purchased from this great organization and each time the experience seems more enjoyable. My sales associate Mark Phillips did a great job getting the vehicle and the deal I was looking to put together. The sales manager Joe Hoven went above and beyond to meet all my needs from start to finish. We all have favorites saved on our phones and computer, this is my saved favorite ford dealership Ciocca Ford

Perfect place to buy

by from Wescosville pa |

Just bought and picked up my 07 tiburon and I was so happy with the service provided by Troy Nelson who not only helped me get the best deal on the car, but drove the car for me in a lengthy test drive. (I did not know stick) the proceeded to take time from his job to teach me how to drive stick. Everyone there was great. Loved it ciocca is the way to go and this dealer esp.