Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Service 877-468-6220

Faulkner-Ciocca Ford of Souderton - Home of Bottom Line Prices

Couldn't be happier!!!

by from Wayne PA |

We just bought a Ford Focus ST1 from Souderton Ford through TrueCar. The entire process could not have been any easier!!! I had been to two other dealerships, and while they had ST3s in stock, they could not find me an ST1 in black. Within minutes of filling in the TrueCar request form, Danielle from internet sales sent me an email that not only described that they had the ST1 in black, but also included an image of the actual vehicle's window sticker; no other dealers did this (unless specifically asked to do so). We drove up to the dealership and met Mark Phillips. The dealership is going through major renovations and their showroom is not ready yet, and their salespeople are operating out of a temporary trailer unit, but they anticipate the opening of the new showroom later this summer. This didn't change their approach to customer care. Mark was great! He was easy-going, informative, no-pressure, and straight-to-the-point, throughout our car-buying experience. We test-drove and fell in love with the car and its features. We came back and told Mark we would think about it. In the meantime, we were getting tons of calls and email from other dealerships (most of which were designed for us to call or visit them to see what they had available - instead of indicating the availability of the exact car that we were looking for). We contacted Mark several times over the course of the next 4-5 days to ask questions. He promptly responded by phone and email, which was great; we are both really busy, but he was totally willing to work with us on our schedule. He sent us a quote for our car by email and two days later we agreed to purchase the car on a Friday night. We asked for heated seats to be installed and Mark took care of this for us as well. We returned to the dealership, went through their financing and took possession of the car that night. Mark spent another hour going over all of the features of the SYNC system, synchronized me and my wife's phones with the car's computer, and answered all of our questions. Again, he treated us fairly and with respect. We would recommend this dealership, their internet sales, and their sales representatives to anyone!!! Good job Faulkner Ciocca Ford!!!

Shawn Schuler did a fantastic job!

by from North Wales, PA |

Shawn greeted us immediately upon our arrival. He was very professional. I knew the car I wanted and he took us directly to it. It was a great experience. He was very helpful in explaining the featues of the 2014 Fusion that I bought. The process didn't take as long as I had expected. Also, the financial manager I spoke to was very helpful in helping me keep to my budget. Overall a great experience in buying a car.

Thanks Chris Miller!!!

by from lancaster pa |

Chris Miller was an amazing salesman!! He was not your typical car salesman which I greatly appreciated. I would've given 5 stars for Chris Miller but I didn't like how his manager spoke to him especially in front of the us (customers). Sometimes its not always about volume and he was making sure we were being taken care of. With that being said, Chris really knows his stuff and was very informative and answered any questions we had. I certainly had an AWESOME experience with Chris and would recommend him to anyone looking for a used or new car!!! I drove 1.5 hours to the dealership..and it was well worth it to deal with him. Thank you Chris!!

F150 truck

by from Lansdale,Pa |

I really enjoyed my buying experience. The salesman was knowledgeable, outgoing and did everything to insure I got the truck I wanted.

June 13, 2014

Dear Deb, Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. Enjoy your new Truck. Sophia Trinkley Internet Director Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Best Car Buying Experience thanksto Troy Nelson

by from Fountainville, PA |

My wife and I went to look at a 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo. We inquired over the internet. Out appointed salesperson was Troy Nelson. From the minute he greeted us and started showing us the car we happily purchased Troy was honest, friendly, and very customer service orientated. Troy let us know that until the deal was done we were his only customer. He devoted 100% attention to our needs and identified them and clarified them with us repeatedly. An outstanding customer service quality. Troy then presented our trade in and paperwork to Brian in Finance. Brian and Troy worked like a well oiled machine: Brian securing the financing, and Troy attending to all the details of prepping our new car, getting our plates off our old car, and supplying us with an abundant amount of water. It was a warm day. The whole experience was a delight. We came to see the car and left driving it home in about an hour. I sold cars for a number of years, and even taught sales to new hires. Troy Nelson should have been the instructor of that class and the example all new and old sales people are encouraged to follow. I also dealt with finance from both sides of the fence so to speak. Brian was polite, engaging, and understanding of our financial circumstances. This is a quality I had never encountered in my years of selling or buying cars from a finance person. Both of these gentleman deserve special praise from the dealership for promoting a great buying experience that can only lead to satisfaction. Our sincere THANKS to Troy and Brian. We really love the car.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for letting us know what a Awesome job Troy and Brian did for you. We have a great team here at Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Souderton. Let us know if we can help in the future. Sophia Trinkley Internet Director Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Souderton

WE just bought a 2011 Buick Rgal from Troy Nelson

by from New Hope, PA |

We when into look at 2011 Buick Rgal turbo and Troy Nelson was our salesperson. He was more than a salesperson he became a friend, and treated us like family. Brian, the Finance Counselor, was the same way. Both of these gentleman worked hard and quickly. We really appreciated that. At a lot of cars deal you can spend the day. We spend 3 hours and drove home in our Regal, which we really love. We got av fair trade, and we were treated wit respect. We highly recommend Troy Nelson and Brian to anyone. We have probably drove our friends crazy telling them about Troy and Brian, and not that much about our new vehicle. As we said, we love the vehicle: the price was right, the financing was great, and it was detailed when we arrived and then, and especially Troy and Brian. detailed again when we got the financing. My husband sold cars for a couple of years and was considered a success, but he was very impressed by the concept of sales that was employed at Faulkner-Ciocca, and especially Troy and Brian

June 13, 2014

Dear Karen, Thank you for your testimony. We are very proud of Troy and Brian being part of our winning team. Sophia Trinkley Internet Director Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Souderton

Quick in and out car buying experience

by from Souderton, PA |

Came in looking for a car for my daughter. Worked with Matt Betz. Test drove a certified 2011 Fiesta... She liked it. Bought it. Drove it home. In and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. That's the way I like to roll.

Great car-buying experience!

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

A great experience from start to finish. I found a used car I was interested online and inquired by email. I received a reply that the car had been sold, but within a short time got a call from Danielle about a similar (but newer and less expensive!) vehicle at their sister location, which they brought down for me to test drive. My onsite experience was even more positive. The car was in excellent condition, and the price was definitely right. It was delightful working with Paul Carragher; he was extremely friendly, professional and accommodating. He took plenty of time with me, and addressed all my concerns. Nick Jenny was also very efficient and helpful in the purchasing process. I've bought many used cars, and this was definitely the most pleasant experience ever. Two thumbs up!

Will NEVER recommend any Faulkner dealership!

by from Bucks, PA |

I started shopping online for a Ford then visited a few dealerships in the area. I was totally turned off by Faulkner Ford in Quakertown and when later contacted by someone from the Souderton dealership I told them I was not interested. I then received a call from the manager assuring me things were "not that way at this dealership". I decided I would visit them and give them a chance to her them out after completely explaining my situation. I had already visited a few dealerships and had a couple vying strongly for my business. Now granted, I know I'm dealing with car salesmen, and not priests so some give was granted to them. But, again after about an hour of the salesmen pulling up all kinds of figures on his computer, going in and out of the room, etc. he comes back and gives me a number for my trade, which I know is 3,500 lower than the KBB, etc value. Plus, he give me the price for the car, which I already know I had been offered for a few thousand less at another place. I shook his hand and said thank you for speaking with me and started to leave. Then another salesmen who identifies himself as the sales manager asks me if everything is all right? I said everything is fine. He asks were we able to help you and if not why? I say no, that the offer for my vehicle was way low as I had researched it online from three sources and he then stated "well, sell your car to them! .: Grrrrrr....are you kidding me???? And from a manager no less..NO Faulkner dealership will ever get my business!!!!

May 5, 2014

We apologize that you felt this way and left our dealership unhappy. We offer our best pricing online for everyone to see including our competition. Whenever there is a trade this is an area where there is no exact science. While there are many guides out there such as KBB, NADA and numerous others, none are going to be correct a 100% of the time including us. Then there is also the fact that people might look past a few items that are not quite right with their vehicle. These items may make the vehicle not marketable until the dealership spends additional money reconditioning them to an acceptable level. We have to allow for these items when we are giving values on a trade in. It is important that we communicate the fact that we quote our best price on our vehicles for sale and that means we have to give the real cash value for a trade and have no room for additional over allowances. We are disappointed that we were unable to communicate this better and you left with a poor impression of our dealership. At the Faulkner Ciocca Dealerships our goal is to make every customer 100% satisfied not only with the vehicle they buy, but with the process they buy it as well. We will take this as a learning experience and continue to work on bettering our customer experience. Sincerely, Greg Pollice General Manager

Very professional

by from Doylestown, pa |

Although I bought a car from their sister store (which is closer to my home), I found the internet experience to be very positive. Brad and Danielle were very helpful, and transparent. Give them a shot.

Buy your car from these fine folk!

by from Wilmington,DE |

Simply ask for Joe Hooven and buy your car from him. He is a most decent person and you will get a great car at a great price with not a trace of buyers remorse. We trekked all the way to Souderton from Wilmington,DE and left with a great Volvo XC90 at a great price. These guys were super busy and handled every customer politely and professionally. Great dealership...ask for Joe Hooven a true gentleman and sales professional.