Tri-State Ford Lincoln

2017 S Main St, Maryville, MO 64468

New 888-442-9730
Used 888-281-1673
Service 866-809-0804

"We want to earn your business"

Best Customer Service. Hands Down.

by from St. Joseph, MO |

This was the second time we went to Tri State Ford in Maryville and I promise we'll be back again to buy our next vehicle. Tri State understands customer service, they make the buying process simple and clean. No pressure, all service--the best experience we've ever had buying a vehicle. John Turner takes care of his customers--even months after your purchase. Todd Hill is a hands-on owner and was there to hand over the keys, shake our hand and thank us for the business. He makes sure every customer is treated right. I've recommended everyone I know who's in the car buying market to make the trip to Maryville and make a deal.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! When you purchase a vehicle from us you become part of the Tri State Family! Service with a smile even after the sale!

I found the dealer on cars.com

by from Kansas City, MO |

I went on the website cars.com looking to purchase a Ford truck. The advertised price was shown on the cars.com website so I contact the dealer. The dealer told me that the price shown on cars.com was for fleet sales only. When I set up my parameter on cars.com I simply asked for pricing on a Ford pick up truck. The dealer emailed me with revised pricing which was approx $2500 higher. I was very disappointed and purchased a truck through a different dealer.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We apologize the price was not clearly labeled as fleet. Everyone here at Tri State appreciates you spending the time speaking with management about the pricing confusion.

Friendly and imformative

by from Tarkio, Mo |

Everybody at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. They answered all questions.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Let us know if we can help you out in any other way.

Great, No Hassle Buying Experience

by from Clarinda |

Thanks John Turner for a pleasant buying experience! Thanks for taking the time to work with me and get me the deal and car I wanted!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Drive it like your stole it!

Upgading to newer vehicle

by from Maryville, Mo. |

We purchased a Ford truck back in August from Todd. He was fantastic! No pressure, took his time to find what we wanted until we were 100% sure. Wanted to upgrade our car and Todd found what we wanted. He spent over hours on all information and teaching about all the electronics on the SUV as he did our truck. He is truly a great salesman, honest and genuine. Wouldn't go to no other but Todd. Thanks again, we love our SUV!!!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We take pride in our no pressure sales style! Enjoy your SUV!

Fixed Radio Problem When Another Dealer Could Not

by from Bethany, MO |

Tri-State Ford Lincoln in Maryville, MO, has an excellent, competent Service Department and Personnel. The AM Radio on my 2013 Lincoln MKS had poor AM reception from the time of purchase in May 2012. Numerous visits to my local dealership did not fix the AM reception problem, despite the replacement of the radio, electrical wiring harness, and module(s). Two and a half years later, the AM radio was fixed after working with a Lincoln Representative who made an appointment for me to get a second opinion at Tri-State Ford Lincoln in Maryville, MO. The Tri-State Service Manager, Steve Schons, listened to my description of the AM radio reception problem and directed his best Technician to find the cause. At the end of the day, the Technician had diagnosed the problem was due to faulty wiring but needed another day to disassemble the dashboard panel to trace and find the faulty wiring. Because they needed to keep my car another day or two, Mr. Schons provided me a new Lincoln MKZ to drive while they fixed my AM radio. The next day, Mr. Schons called and told me they had fixed the AM radio reception which was caused by a broken wire. Needless to say, I am delighted to finally have a working Am radio. I highly recommend the Service Department and Personnel at Tri-State Lincoln in Maryville, MO.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Happy to have help get your AM radio fixed finally! Enjoy your Lincoln!

Great Place

by from Albany MO |

I really enjoyed our experience from the time we sent in a request to look at at vehicle until the time we left. Tim, Rick and Chad were all friendly and they made us feel like friends we'd known for a long time. My niece got to write on the window, color on a coloring book, write on paper and type on the computer! She even got a Tri-State license plate! We definitely recommend Tri-State Ford! Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your niece was so much fun! Welcome to the Tri State family!

Excellent service

by from Camden point Missouri |

We love our new ford f-150 the customer service was excellent and Mashall Cofflet was amazing-he stayed late for us to ensure that we were completely satisfied. He made sure that we understood everything about our new ford. He explained the sync and how it worked. The dealership was very clean and they mad us feel comfortable.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! With your new F-150 winter will be a breeze!

Great service, Great people

by from Maryville, MO |

My experience was excellent when it came to dealing with the people. They were nice and acted friendly. The inspection turned up some "problems" that were recent replacements/services. No big deal. My only real problem was with the quoted tire price vs the actual tire price. There was $20/tire of difference between the actual price and the quoted price and I wasn't expecting a $20 per tire jump in price. Would I recommend? yes but have that quote price with you to compare immediately after the service. I didn't have the quote with me to compare and the price did seem just a bit high.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We appreciate you bringing the error in tire pricing to our attention. We have recently switched computer systems. Our employee's are still training to learn the new system. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding during resolving this situation. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! We want to earn your business!

Car Rental

by from Kansas |

My wife and I flew into the Maryville Airport. Your Staff met us and brought us to and from the airport. Very nice car, and even nicer people. Highly recommended. Will be doing business again for sure.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Glad to hear you enjoyed your rental car and visit to our fantastic town!

Awesome customer Service

by from Maryville, MO |

I had a great time buying my truck with Tri-state. I told Marshall what i was looking for and he put me straight into the truck i was looking for. They had a huge variety of vehicles to look through so i knew i would find something. Once i found my truck the did an awesome job getting me approved with a great rate. I will definitely be going back to Tri-state and Marshall for my future purchases.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are happy to provide you with a wide selection of the best trucks out there! See you next time!