Tri-State Ford Lincoln

2017 S Main St, Maryville, MO 64468

New 888-442-9730
Used 888-281-1673
Service 866-809-0804

"We want to earn your business"

Excellant Customer Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I travel about an hour an a half to Maryville to purchase the perfect car I had found through used car databases. I called ahead and spoke with Jesse LeMar about the car and settle on a price they would be willing to accept. When I arrived a few hours later the car was warmed up ready for me to look over and take for a spin. I then sat down with Jesse and went through my paper work, all the while, Rick Moss was working to get me a better interest rate on my financing. By the time Jesse and I were finished Rick was able to offer me an even lower interest rate and set me up with an excellent warranty package. After I finished with the finance department I came out to find two drivers Jesse had called in to follow me home, an hour an a half away, in my new car so I would not have to return the next day to pick up the vehicle in the expected snow storm. TriState, went out of their way to ensure I had a positive buying experience and ensured me as repeat costumer.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for writing about your experience with us and traveling an hour and a half to purchase your perfect car! Glad we could make everything quick and easy for you!

Purchase review

by from Blue Springs, Mo |

After some careful internet searching for the Fusion Hybrid, I ran upon the one I was looking for at Tri State last Sunday. On Monday morning I received an email from Rob Church, telling me the good news, that it was available & they could easily put in the heated seats I wanted as well. Making the 2+ hour drive to the dealership yesterday, I found that Rob had all of his ducks in a row. He had the paperwork ready for us, everything ready for the review of our trade in & took great car to show this non techy person how the many functions of my new high tech car worked. Everyone was very nice and professional & I felt like it couldn't have gone smoother. Manager, Rick Moss agreed to our price with no hassle and it was an easy swap. We met with the finance guy (sorry, I have forgotten his name) briefly to complete the deal and go over extended warranty options. Although we didn't purchase any extended warranties, we weren't pressured into one as has been past experiences at other dealerships. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Take care of my Suburban boys, she was my baby for many years & I will miss her. Can't wait to break this beast in though. Thanks again!

April 2, 2014

Thank you for writing those kind comments about your encounters here! Making your experience at Tri-State Ford as hassle-free as possible is our #1 goal! Enjoy that great gas mileage in your Fusion Hybrid! And don't worry your Suburban is in good hands!

Great Experience

by from Maryville MO |

Todd Hayes worked hard to find exactly what my wife and I were looking for. I was very pleased with the service and I highly recommend considering this dealership for your next purchase.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for writing about your experience with us! Glad we could help you guys find exactly what you were looking for! See you next time!

Web listings not reliable

by from SW Iowa |

I watched a vehicle on their website for a few days. I filled in an email questionaire telling them i would be in town to look at a specific vehicle. When I arrived the salesman was very friendly and accomidating, but they informed me they had sold that vehicle 2 months previously. I was dissapointed they failed to reply to the email and do not update the website. I would definitely call first if you see something on the web. THe odds are it is no longer on the lot. Family members in Maryville say they are a good dealership.

salesman lacking in customer skills

by from Southwest Iowa |

We had an appointment to look at a vehicle. The salesman changed the appointment for 3 hours later. After driving one and one half hours we checked in with the sales staff to let them know we were there. We waited around for the salesman for nearly one half hour and he never came out to show us the truck. We left. He called me 4 hours later and said he was still busy with his 8 o'clock appointment when we arrived. We wasted 4 hours of our time on poor customer service. Although I did talk to their sales manager and the owner of the dealership afterwards I would not go back there at all.

Great people and service

by from Rock Port, Mo. |

stopped in to get a part and ended up buying a used suv. These are wonderful, helpful people. fast and dependable. If you need a person to help you buy a car ask for adam. He was wonderful.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Stanberry, MO |

We moved back to the area and needed a 2nd car. We stopped in to see what they had to offer and liked the down home atmosphere. We had a car bought in no time. The no hassle experience couldn't have been any better. We would recommend Tri-State Ford Lincoln of Maryville to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Ford Review

by from Hopkins, MO |

Overall sales person Josh Hayes did an excellent job, he took care of everything we asked and everyone worked with us very well we were able to get what we wanted for what we wanted.

Best Service Around!

by from Maryville, MO |

I went in to get my 2000 Dodge Neon looked at and left with a brand new Ford Fiesta! The Service Department was very helpful and Dalles Berry was such a hoot! All the Sales and Service men made me feel so welcomed and entertained. Todd Hayes was my salesman and he was VERY helpful. He got me the best deal for my money and it was an overall enjoyable process. Love my new vehicle!

Ford Focus Day

by from Maryville, MO |

We came into the dealership late on a Saturday afternoon and someone came right out to greet us and help answer our questions. Very friendly, polite. After test driving several cars, the salesman was still polite and helped us through the buying process. Didn't feel pushed or rushed to make the deal. I will come back to this dealership when we are ready to buy again.

Exploring all options

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been driving a Toyota for 25 years, but becoming more in tuned to looking for the best deal to meet my needs as the struggling economy has hit me. Ford has a great line of cars and this dealership seemed to offer the best selection in the area. I appreciated the professional attitude from service to sales. They are doing something right here compared to other dealerships. I will make a decision on a new car here shortly but will go back to this dealership. Am relocating to AZ but need a new car to make the trip.