Tri-State Ford Lincoln

2017 S Main St, Maryville, MO 64468

New 888-442-9730
Used 888-281-1673
Service 866-809-0804

"We want to earn your business"

Great Truck Buying Experience

by from Manhattan, KS |

Great Truck Buying Experience: About three months ago, I contacted Rob Church via e-mail to inquire about a couple of trucks that Tri-State Ford had in their inventory. Due to the fact I was deployed to Afghanistan at the time all our correspondence had to be via e-mail. Rob could have been very short and empty in his correspondence with me like so many other dealers I contacted during my search, but instead he introduced me to a dealer experience I have never had before. He set the tone for a quality and complete buying experience from the first e-mail exchange we had. At no point did he insist upon anything nor did he provide any type of pressure. Via e-mail he was able to answer all of my questions about my potential truck purchase. He was upfront and honest with me which allowed us to establish a rapport which left me wanting to bring Tri-State Ford my business. When I returned from overseas I headed to Tri-State Ford shortly after. When I arrived, Rob had just finished his own test drive of the two trucks I was going to look at. Rob had a no-pressure style which made looking and driving the trucks an enjoyable experience. I am not sure if the tour of Maryville, MO is part of everyone?s buying experience at Tri-State but it did make for a great test-drive experience. Test-drive complete, I had already made my decision and began the paperwork. I have owned my truck for a couple months now, and still nothing but great things to say about Rob and the Tri-State Ford team. I have been contacted a half dozen times by Rob which has left me knowing that he is concerned I am happy with my purchase. If my career allows me to stay around the area long enough for my next vehicle purchase it will be from Rob. Thank you Rob!

July 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Enjoy your new F-150! Thank you for your service!

teresassonata

by from Burlington Jct mo |

Marshall made this transaction simple and easy told him what I could handle he found a car we liked. Vary happy with the service we got. THANKS Marshall and TRISTATE!!!!!!!!

Great experience. Exceeded expectations

by from Maryville, MO |

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We went in to the process not even knowing what we were looking for as we had been in an accident which totaled our previous vehicle. We looked at several styles and models. Rob was very patient with us and even helped with the insurance mess and went above and beyond what was expected. No pressure. Friendly and helpful. Will most definitely be a long time returning customer. Great work Todd Hill and all your staff at TriState Ford!!

The Silver Lining

by from Maryville MO |

We all have those moments in our lives when something happens, and you think "WHAT am I going to do?" This happened to me mid July when my 16 year old Expedition decided to finally give up after many years of being the family vehicle. I was beyond distraught. With anxiety and dread (because I HATE car shopping) I took a big gulp and went to this dealership. The Sales Consultant, Rob met me in the lot, I told him the situation I was in, and what I could and could not afford. I advised him of the safety features and type of vehicle I would like. More than once, I advised him this was NOT what I wanted to be doing.... He took all that and processed it with a smile. He heard me. We test drove a couple vehicles, I fell in love with one and the whole team, including Brandon went beyond the extra mile to crunch numbers and make it work. This was, hands down, the best car buying experience I have ever had. I appreciated them so much I took home made cinnamon rolls in the next day. You all were the silver lining in my cloud of doubt and fear about buying a vehicle. Thank you Northwest Ford... you guys Rock !!!!!

Fantastic

by from Clarinda, IA |

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable, and treated us as friends! They listened to what I wanted and made sure to meet these aspects. I drove away with a car that not only I love, but is also practical. It was nice to be greeted by a helpful smile everywhere on the lot!

"New" Ford Focus

by from Hopkins, MO |

"New" Ford Focus We were greeted quickly and treated like VIPs. We were called after the visit but not pressured. We communicated our financial needs, and they worked to meet them. Wonderful car, wonderful service, wonderful rate. Thanks!

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Enjoy your Ford Focus! See you at your next routine service appointment!

New Escape

by from Maryville, MO |

On a Sunday we were browsing the Tri State lot and a salesman we think was named Tim Jackson happened to stop and ask if he could help us. He was very polite and helpful. When we returned, for some reason we got Rob Church. He too was very polite and knowledgeable. He showed us his used cars and when he didn't have what we were looking for, we left. Rob still stayed in touch and we did return to buy a new Ford Escape in a no hassle agreement for a new car and fair price for our trade-in.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! Enjoy your new Escape! See you at your next routine service appointment!

Awesome dealership, super salesman!

by from Maryville, Mo. |

This dealer was superb. Our salesman, Rob Church, went over and above his duty as a salesman. We not only made a great deal but also made an awesome friend! Would totally recommend this to everyone!! You won't regret it!

June 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Enjoy your new car! Thank you for choosing Tri-State Ford!

Smooth, Friendly Process

by from Maryville,MO |

These guys will go out of their way to make this process as painless and efficient as possible. They even offered to drive me to the airport and pick me up when I did not want to leave my new car in an airport parking lot. They are a great group of guys!

June 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! That new car looks too good to leave sitting at the airport! Thank you for choosing Tri-State Ford!

Great experience

by from Sheridan, Missouri |

My experience at Tri State was amazing. They made the car buying process fun and easy. A special shoutout to Rob Church who did everything he could to get me in a reliable vehicle!

June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Glad we could find you a reliable vehicle that will last you years to come!

Great job

by from st joe mo |

Bob Pearce This was a great transaction all the way around, great job Tri State. Great service, great experience, im one very satisfied costumer. The only thing I wish was different was for a bigger sale floor, it looked like the salesman were stacked up on each other, every salesman shound have his own personal space for his or her costumer. But this is a petty observation. Overall 10 out of 10. Homerun Tri state. Also couldn't of asked for a nicer and more knowledgeable salesman (Bob Pearce)!! Great job man.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for writing about your experience with us! We are aware that we have grown out of our sales floor. We are building a new building soon that will have a much bigger sales floor built with our customers in mind! Thank you so much for choosing Tri-State Ford!