World Subaru

Service 877-468-3614

Our Customers Mean the World to Us

AMAZING!

by from manalapan, NJ |

First off I want to start by saying how GREAT this dealership is to work with. Mike Fein my salesman was a pleasure and was very knowledgeable of the Subaru product. He gave me options on how to go about the lease or purchase and was very informative. Everything was up front and no hidden fees or shenanigans! Overall, this was by far the best experience I've ever had, and I've been buying cars for years. I would definitely recommend world Subaru to anyone and everyone! ask for mike fein! he was awesome!

World Subaru, Tinton Falls, NJ

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

I test drove 2 cars at World Subaru. The sales person and manager were very helpful and professional. We are waiting on receiving some tests on the alignment before making the purchase.

Friendly, patient staff.

by from Wall,NJ |

I had a really great experience at this dealership. I don't know much about cars and was not really confident in myself while shopping. Everyone was incredibly kind and patient with me. I ultimately ended up coming back 3 different times but knew after the first that this is where I was going to buy my car. Great staff, great prices. I highly recommend them.

Best Dealership

by from red bank,nj |

Excellent service bought an overland and they did the best job of getting me in at an awesome price thanks, guys. Jerry and JT were both super helpful in the process.

World Subaru is GREAT!!

by from Colts Neck, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium from Sales Representative, Glen Miller. I have to say I hated shopping for a new car in the past. But since my overall experience at World Subaru, my car shopping peeve has changed. I started my process going onto the main Subaru manufacturer website because I hardly knew much about the Subaru vehicles, only would see them on the road and a few of my co-workers have them. They would always say trade in your car and get a Subaru, you can't beat it, it's an All Wheel Drive car! So, I took the time to log on the website saw the Subaru Impreza and figured why not, let's go take a closer look and see how well it drives. I called my local Subaru dealership which happened to be World Subaru and I was transferred to a Sales Rep named Glen Miller. From the moment he picked up the phone with introducing himself I knew this guy was very professional and real straight forward guy to work with. I gave him my name and I told him right off the bat that I was probably going to be his worst customer he would have to deal with and explained how I hate car shopping. He laughed and said don't worry I'll definitely make your car purchase experience as easy as possible. We started talking and I felt comfortable and in that phone conversation, set an appointment to meet with him face to face the next morning. I arrived at World Subaru that next day as scheduled, I was greeted by Glen and was also introduced to his sales manager, Mike. They were telling me how they just renovated the showroom and it looks great. Glen was able to show me every Subaru vehicle they sell that were on display in the showroom and I saw the Impreza hatchback which I had originally seen on the website and I asked to take one out for a test drive. I liked the car but then I asked to test drive the new XV Crosstrek. I honestly liked that vehicle better. So, once I told him what features I definitely wanted we were able to work out a lease payment that was in my financial budget. He told me I have the option to either buyout the lease at the end or get into a new Subaru lease, whatever I wanted to do he would help me in the process again at that time. I truly felt like Glen took the extra time with me and I'm an extremely happy customer. I was introduced to the service manager and service writers when I finished with signing my papers with the finance manager. Overall, my experience with World Subaru was perfect. I would highly recommend this dealership and my Sales Rep, Glen Miller, to all of my friends and family who are in the market for a new or used car. Glen will definitely see me in 42 months when my lease is up to renew my Subaru.

Great experience

by from Asbury Park NJ |

It all started with the great service from world jeep BDC department and carried on to the great sales man and management

Best Subaru Dealer in The Area

by from red bank,nj |

Went to world Subaru bought a brand new Outback 2013 with ease. Im telling you I was in and out the fastest Ive ever bought a vehicle with the nicest salesmen in the buisness. You guys rock! Will spread the word to everyone I know, now my wife and I have two brand new cars thanks to World Jeep and World Subaru.

GREAT EXPERIENCE @ World Subaru

by from Oceanside, NY |

I came into World Subaru to look at used inventory and Mike Fein was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was not pushy at all! All told, the World Subaru team was great! It made my purchase very easy and would definitely recommend to all my friends! Had a GREAT experience and would never go anywhere else!

I Love World Subaru!!!

by from monroe, nj |

Do yourself a favor and go to World Subaru for you next car. Go and See Patrick DOugherty, he is a great person to work with. I have been buying vehicles from him since 2009 and every time I see him he is just such a joy to work with. He is always up front with me and not pushy. That is rare when going to a car dealership. he is cute too and just a sweetheart. Their new Showroom is beautiful too!!

Beautiful New Showroom!! Great People!

by from colts neck, nj |

World recently renovated their Showroom. It is absolutely beautiful. They really take car of me every time i go there, when I am in service or when buying a car. I would never buy a car anywhere else. Patrick Dougherty is just the best sales person I have ever worked with. He takes his time and makes sure I get what I want and does not make me settle. The managers there are very nice as well.

Great Eperience

by from tinton falls, nj |

This was the Best car buying experience I have ever had. My salesman Patrick Dougherty really went above and beyond the call of duty to make visit beyond words. He was very professional and really knew his product. I would recommend this dealership and Patrick to anyone looking for a place to buy a car.