Anderson Ford Sales, Inc.

(1.0) 1 Reviews

2348 Us Highway 68 S, Bellefontaine, OH 43311

Used 937-592-6010

1 of 1 review

Repair One Thing, Break Two More...

by from Sherrill, IA |

My wife went back to her parentshome so our children could visit Grandma & Grandpa in Bellefontaine, OH. On the way there, the power brake booster failed on our 2004 Ford Expedition. My wife scheduled an appointment with the service department at Anderson Ford. They replaced the brake booster, but in doing so, also damaged the Fuel Evaporative Canister Purge valve & bent the secondary stop switch on the brake pedal so badly, the cruise control wouldn't even work anymore! After my wife arrived home in Dubuque, Iowa, I personally contacted Nick Morris (Service Manager) and he said that he talked to the owner (Wilson illyAnderson) and gave me his word that they would take care of the expenses incurred to repair the components damaged during the power brake booster replacement. It has been 6 weeks (and counting), and no one has returned my calls, nor have I rec'd the promised reimbursement. lick WillyAnderson is only concerned about his bottom line...not the customer, or customer service. Drive the extra distance to another dealership!!! Youl never regret it!

(1-1 of 1 review)