Anderson Ford Sales, Inc.

(1.5) 5.0 2 Reviews

2348 Us Highway 68 S, Bellefontaine, OH 43311

Used 937-592-6010 Used937-592-6010

Non-professional service area

by from Bellefontaine, Ohio |

Took car in for diagnosis of front end noise. Service mgr. asked a couple of questions about my car that he should have already known the answer to. While waiting, I observed mechanics getting in and out of cars with dirty shop rags in their rear pockets and without placing any kind of protection on the seats. They also would slam the door shut on these vehicles (I personally shut my doors with just enough force to latch them-what with all the motors and electronics inside the door). The music blaring inside the mechanics area did not present a very professional image either. When my car was ready, the service mgr. said he would have it out of the shop area shortly. I told him it better not be driven by a mechanic with a dirty shop rag in his pocket - he drove it out himself. I hope they get the message I implied.

Repair One Thing, Break Two More...

by from Sherrill, IA |

My wife went back to her parentshome so our children could visit Grandma & Grandpa in Bellefontaine, OH. On the way there, the power brake booster failed on our 2004 Ford Expedition. My wife scheduled an appointment with the service department at Anderson Ford. They replaced the brake booster, but in doing so, also damaged the Fuel Evaporative Canister Purge valve & bent the secondary stop switch on the brake pedal so badly, the cruise control wouldn't even work anymore! After my wife arrived home in Dubuque, Iowa, I personally contacted Nick Morris (Service Manager) and he said that he talked to the owner (Wilson illyAnderson) and gave me his word that they would take care of the expenses incurred to repair the components damaged during the power brake booster replacement. It has been 6 weeks (and counting), and no one has returned my calls, nor have I rec'd the promised reimbursement. lick WillyAnderson is only concerned about his bottom line...not the customer, or customer service. Drive the extra distance to another dealership!!! Youl never regret it!