Suppes Ford

101 Main St, Johnstown, PA 15901

New 888-260-8416 New 888-260-8416
Used 888-260-8218 Used 888-260-8218
Service 888-260-9606 Service 888-260-9606

Suppes Ford, your hometown Ford in downtown Johnstown, PA.

FANATASTIC ATMOSPHERE AND PEOPLE!! BETTER PRICES

by from Johnstown Pa |

Everyone from the beginning to end was fantastic. I was always greeted with a smile by everyone in the dealership. My salesman Ed Stetz was wonderful, a true professional. Frank Arcurio, the General Manager, treated me like I was family. He gave me more than my vehicle was worth according to Kelly Blue Book even though I needed a set of tires. The service department is second to none. I would highly recommend this dealership above any Ford dealer in the area. This was the first car I purchased from a dealership in over 15 years. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Thank you Suppes Ford.

Great service

by from Grantsville, MD. |

Chris was great in informing us of all the features the vehicle had. They made us feel very welcome, and didn't pressure us into buying. Everyone was hospitable and friendly.

Great customer service

by from Johnstown, Pa |

Edward Stetz did a great job with helping us with the purchase of our new pre-owned Explorer. Edward and the rest of the staff that were involved with our purchase, worked with us to get the vehicle in our price range, and gave us a great trade in value on our old vehicle. The entire staff was friendly and even stayed late after closing hours to make sure we were able to get everything taken care of. They took the time to explain every little detail about the vehicle, and made sure it had a current inspection and emissions so we would not have to worry about it later.

Great Service

by from Johnstown, PA |

This is our second experience buying from Suppes Ford, and the first new car we purchased from them. Frank, Chris and the rest of the staff made us feel welcome, and they were wonderful to work with and did everything they could to get our payment to where we wanted it to be. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

escape

by from johnstown pa |

great experience buying my escape worked with me getting right payment amount

Never again

by from Johnstown pa |

Serviced the vehicle incorrectly and them refused to fix the mistake

Totally Satisfied!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had a buying experience from Frank Arcurio about 30 years ago that was exceptional. When I started to look for another vehicle, I searched to see if and where he was still doing business. I found him at Suppes Ford and immediately looked him again. I drove 80 miles to Johnstown, and, as anticipated, Frank and his salesman Ed Stetz, along with Chris and the rest of the crew treated my wife & me like family. They made us very comfortable and with the patience of saints, they spent the time necessary to thoroughly inform us and show us the vehicles that we expressed an interest in. After it was all said and done, we left with a car that we are totally satisfied with. We are 100% convinced that we dealt with a dealership that is full of integrity. One that has a staff who follows a general manager who leads by example when it comes to honesty and quality customer service. I will buy my next car from Frank and his crew as well as strongly recommend them to everyone I know, even if it means driving 80 miles one way to get there, because it will be worth it. Dave & Sue

l and A

by from Somerset, pa. |

A pleasant buying experience. Out of there in no time with our new ride. They wanted to feed us the entire time. And gave us 2 free hats, and we didn't even have to ask. This is the place to buy new or used cars or trucks. We bought several over the years.

New car purchase

by from Mineral Point |

Frank and Chris made the buying process easy and enjoyable. Chris gave a detailed explanation of all my new car's features and even answered a few questions I had in the days following the purchase. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend Suppes to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. They make customer service their #1 priority.

Great buying experiance at Suppes Ford in Johnstow

by from Johnstown, PA |

We purchased our 2015 Ford Edge from Suppes Ford in Johnstown, PA and traded in our 2013 Ford Edge which was purchased from another local dealer in March 2013. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire buying process. They searched and found the exact vehicle at a dealer in WV and had it ready for us in just a few days. We look forward to having Suppes Ford as our new dealership for all our future purchases and maintenance needs. Thanks Ed and Matt!