Eisenhauer Nissan

Service 888-289-5059

PA's #1 Volume Nissan Dealer for 2014

Great assistance....thanks KeithB!

by from pottstown pa |

Keith helped my parents buy their car & now he found a great deal for me! Keith was great! He was able to get me a great deal & was very helpful in making sure I got everything I wanted to take home a car!

Great deal

by from Reading Pa |

Got to my price and nice trade in value. Arnoldo was very nice to work with!

Hassle free Experience

by from Wernersville, PA |

Jay and the Nissan gang were very friendly. We we well taken care of by Jay and the Nissan staff.

Great experience

by from Mohnton, Pennsylvania |

Helpful, non pushy sales people. This and the great trade-in deal made the purchase of a 2015 Rogue very attractive. We checked out several makes and ended up buying a Nissan four days later. The finance manager, Sue, made that part of the process as quick as possible. Everyone we encountered seemed to be genuinely friendly and eager to assist.

great experience

by from Wyomissing, PA |

Love my new 2015 Rogue! Met with #Rich Long# who was highly recommended. Rich was extremely friendly, like talking to an old friend! We were able to negotiate a fair price with minimal headaches. I hate car shopping, my last experience was a awful. Todays experience was quite a pleasure! The showroom is very nice with a comfortable seating area while you wait. It was wonderful to be able to drive my new car home on the same day.Thank you Eisenhauer and Rich Long!

What a great dealer!!!

by from Robesonia,Pa. |

one of the best dealer on the planet. I have been buying cars, new and used, for about 48 years. This was the best time I have had buying a car. The staff was on top of every aspect of the buying experience.They had the car I was looking for in stock. The delivery was fast and smooth. ......and the price was not to be beat.

Outstanding purchasing experience!

by from Reading, PA |

Purchasing a new vehicle has always been one of my least favorite experiences, but I must say that I was surprised and highly impressed with my entire experience in purchasing a new Nissan Versa at Eisenhauer. Salesman Eric Naumann was professional and knowledgeable throughout the process, and I was pleased with the price we agreed on as well as his delivery process, right up through his send-off as I drove my new car off the lot. Internet Sales Manager Keith Baker and Sales Manager Tim Doss each stopped by to introduce themselves and thank me for the business, and the financing process and paperwork were all handled efficiently and expediently. I was given a tour of their beautiful new facility, and was impressed with the friendliness of all the staff members I encountered. It occurs to me that this was probably the most pleasant buying experience I've ever had at an automobile dealership, and the reason is obvious: regardless of where a potential buyer may go, the cars are the same, and the final price won't vary much - it's PEOPLE who make the difference.....and Eisenhauer Nissan clearly understands that. I left with a feeling that my future experiences with Eisenhauer will be equally positive.

Fantastic sales and service!

by from Kennett Square, PA |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used vehicle at Eisenhauer Nissan in Wernersville, PA. I grew up in the area but hadn't been back for years until the vehicle I had been looking for appeared on their used lot. I knew I would have a great experience at Eisenhauer but never imaged that it would be as efficient and enjoyable as it was. I had been to numerous other dealerships and truely feel I couldn't have gotten better service anywhere else. Greg Krick made my experience the easiest car buying one I have ever had. The deal was done in a very timely manner and I received financing and a warrenty no one else could beat right on the spot thanks to Sue Lingle. I am willing to drive the 1 1/2 hours from home to the dealership for service just because I know I will continue get the best service possible. I would definitely recommend Eisenhauer Nissan and plan to start my next car search there in the future.

Great Experience!!!

by from Wernersville, PA |

Eisenhauers is a really friendly dealership. From the time you walk in the door until you drive away the people in every step of the buying process are great. Dave Mehle was a true gentleman and a no pressure salesman. I will gladly return to this dealership and ask for Dave in any future car purchase.

"Awesome experience!"

by from Harrisburg Pa. |

Sherry is the most sincere and honest vehicle salesperson with whom I have ever done business. This was my first Nissan purchase and it was by far the best experience I have had at a Dealership.

Avoid Greg!!!!!! Cant negotiate price. Not Happy!

by from Paoli Pa 19301 |

This people will not negotiate their used car prices. Was honest about my credit being not the best out there and I was treated like trash. Called the dealership 3/3 about a used car, talked to Greg answered honestly about being questioned by him about my credit on the phone not being the best out there. For that reason when I arrived there I was told I could not test drive the car before I filled out an credit app. I was told after filling out a credit app and being approved I could be able to do that. Sales person Greg was not very friendly and very rude (I think because of my credit situation) which is not too bad in real truth about 600 on all 3 scores.. In any case I was prepared to put up to 60% down of the car price. Had $3000 cash plus my car 03 mustang gt conv. to trade plus have few grand aval to borrow from my 401 K. Told the sales person I had 1000 down to see his reaction. After asking for a manager since Greg was rude I talked to Manager Tim who was very friendly but was unable to drop anything on the cars price. Buttom line if you think you will be treated with respect as a customer if your credit is not 700+ or be able to negotiate any money off the asking price I think is not going to happen in this dealership. Also if you are honest to them if your credit is not over 700+ you will be asked to fill out a credit app and they may look like you cant buy an umbrella. LOL. Which is true. HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO DRIVE MORE THEN 10 MIN TO THIS DEALER. Elvin P.