Eisenhauer Nissan

Service 888-289-5059 Service 888-289-5059

PA's #1 Volume Nissan Dealer for 2014

Great Time And Great Deal

by from Lebanon PA |

I bought a 2015 sentra from Rich long and Tim Doss and i had a great time. They were so nice to me and i had a wonderful time just talking to them and would go back just to see how they are doing. They gave me a great deal and i am very happy with what i payed for.

Easy Dealership to work with.

by from Reading, Pa. |

I traded in my 2012 Juke for a 2014 JUKE NISMO RS. I had a a lot of things to take off my car and they were very patient til I got them all off. It was over a week I believe til I got the car ready to be traded in. My sales associate Karilyn Kiess was a blessing to work with.

THE BEST!

by from West Chester, PA |

Richard Long and Tim Doss really helped me out! I was in over my head and they did everything they could to put me into a new Nissan Sentra. They went above and beyond when they could have let me sink with extra payments. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this dealership to anyone who is in need of a vehicle. They go out of their way to make sure you go home satisfied.

Great service team

by from New Ringgold |

I purchased my fourth vehicle from Eisenhauer yesterday. Each time I have worked with David Mehle. I told him what I wanted and he had the car waiting and most of the paperwork ready so that I didn't have to wait too long with my 1 year old daughter. He is professional and courteous. The dealership was clean and the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend working with Dave for your next Nissan!

New Altima - Great experience

by from Rwading |

We had a great experience at Eisenhauer in purchasing out new Altima. Sales and Fiancial personnel were professional and courteous.

Car buying the way it should be.

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

I found Eisenhauer on a web search, looking for a used car. Keith Baker emailed me with some information along with the name of an associate, Karen Stehman. I followed this vehicle for a few weeks. In that time I received another email. It wasn't until 4 weeks after I first contacted Eisenhauer that i decided to go and see the car. I had called Keith and he set the whole thing up at my convenience. After a 2 hour drive my wife and I were greeted by salesman Alan Guido. Alan was very accommodating. We took a nice long test drive and decided to purchase the car. Kathy Guido did all the paperwork in a very professional manner, explaining anything we had questions on. Two days after the sale I received a follow up phone call from Alan just to make sure I was happy with the car. I would definitely suggest anyone looking for new or used car to go to Eisenhauer in Wernersville, PA and ask for Alan Guido. You will be satisfied with your car buying experience. Also if you are there on a Saturday they will buy you lunch.

New Rogue

by from Reading, PA |

Salesman, Jonathan Kile was excellent. He greeted me upon arrival. He answered my many questions about the rogue and was instrumental in helping me make my final decision.

Awesome

by from Birdsboro PA |

We have purchased many cars from Eisenhauer and specifically Jay as our sales expert. He makes the buying process painless - great to work with - very knowledgable -

Great experience!

by from Shillington, PA |

Our sales representative, Greg Krick, was friendly, informative and not in any way pushy. Overall smooth process. The dealership facilities were clean and modern. Overall, great experience!

People with purpose and passion for sales

by from York, PA |

Clean facilities friendly people and all around great experience. my last time I purchased a vehicle from Eisenhauer was almost 10 years ago. I see the only thing that has changed is that they are across the street. The friendliness of the staff and the willingness to make deals happen is commendable. Everyone especially my salesman Rich Long made the process work! Rich didn't give me the runaround he was straight forward with everything and that is how I like to deal with people. Rich definitely knows his craft and I have to commend Eisenhauer Nissan for having someone with his talent as I al sure other members of the team possess their own talent. I definitely enjoyed my time in Finance with Kathy Guido. She made the process seem so easy with no hiccups. The topping on the deal was the fact that Mike Fleisher the GM came out and spoke to me and thanked me for my business. This is true leadership at its best and I again would like to thank the all who made my process go smoothly.