Tri-Star Mckeesport

Used 866-620-5839
Service 888-845-0570

Wonderful Shopping/Buying Experience

by from Hyde Park, PA |

I can't say enough about our experience at Tri-Star McKeesport. Our salesman was a good guy not at all pushy but still able to answer our questions or put us in touch with the person who could. I was very thankful to find the car I was looking for and purchase it without any hassle. Most definitely worth the drive.

Tri-Star Mckeesport responded to this review

October 10, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review! At Tri-Star we work very hard to earn and keep your business. We truly appreciate our customers like you. Thanks again

Excellent Dealer!!!

by from Mckeesport, Pa |

Tri-Star in McKeesport was a top class dealer. They took care of all of the problems that I found with the used car I was buying and gave me enough service to the point where I came and purchased the car on the same day and drove it home. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to go to these people. Top class and my next choice again when I buy a new car!

Buying new car

by from East McKeesport,pa. |

The staff at Tri-Star Ford in McKeesport made the process for getting our new car very smooth. Our salesman Eric and Roger did a great job. Neither Eric nor Roger pressured myself and my wife into getting a vehicle unless we were completely satisfied and we are completely satisfied with our new Fusion.

Customer care

by from Greensburg PA |

This dealer went out of their way to please me and added some extra perks that meant a lot to me. No pressure, just plain helpful.

Great customer care

by from Greensburg PA |

This dealer really went out of their way to please me and threw in a bunch of perks that were an added bonus.

Tri-Star Mckeesport responded to this review

October 19, 2011

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Tri-Star! Thanks so much for the positive review!