Nissan World of Red Bank

120 Newman Springs Rd E, Red Bank, NJ 07701

New 877-736-8381
Used 877-341-8815
Service 866-906-6936

Red Bank Nissan dealership has an ever-changing selection of vehicles to choose from.

Excellent purchase experience

by from Shrewsbury, nj |

This dealership is wonderful. The salesmen mike cimmino and Jarrett Haynes the sales mgr were great . Our customer relations mgr was also great. All around the car buying experience couldn't,t have been better.

Great Experience

by from Red Bank,NJ |

Buying a new car can be grueling but Scott made the experience as painless as possible. He was helpful and very knowledgeable. He explained all the gadgets in the car and how to use them.

April 23, 2014

Hi John - Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience with Scott at the dealership. We really appreciate your business. Congratulations on your new vehicle! - Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

Wonderful Experience

by from holmdel,nj |

I had a wonderful experience at Red Bank Nissan. Scott Adeler, my Salesman, worked with me and was able to get me into the car of my dreams, with all the bells and whistles just as I wanted. I traded in my 2011 Altima for a 2014 Altima and when the time comes, I will keep on doing business with Red Bank Nissan. Scott knew what budget to work with as well as what I wanted in a car and was able to match them together to make the deal happen over and above my best expectations. I am thoroughly pleased with the way my needs were met and the respect to my wishes and not the usual sales pitch with no way to back it up which is only a waste of everyone's time. Scott made sure that I was pleased and just made the whole process very easy and comfortable. The rest of the team was also terrific as to the quick paperwork and personal concern that I was pleased and informed at the same time. 100% - I will continue to recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car.

April 17, 2014

Hi Christine - Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate our customers' feedback. I am glad you had such a positive experience with Scott, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Altima! And thank you in advance for the recommendations. - Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

Great Experience

by from Fair Haven,NJ 07704 |

We shopped multiple dealerships during our research phase and therefor have a broad frame of comparison. Salesman Scott Adeler was as good as they come. From the first test drive to the follow up details, he scores A+. One very cold & snowy day he went all over the parking lot to find a car with interior color we were considering. A good listener, he possesses an impressive understanding of esthetics and excellent social skills.

March 27, 2014

This is great to hear, Charlie! We are so glad that Scott was of great assistance to you - Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

price is too high

by from edison, nj |

the price was just too high, i am in the market for a Juke SV 2013 and the quote was higher than other dealerships

March 25, 2014

Thanks for leaving your feedback. We do try to provide the best prices in the area, and I do apologize that we were not able accommodate the right price for you. I would like to address your concerns and discuss finding a 2013 Juke SV at an affordable price. Feel free to contact me at your convenience acengiz@redbanknissan.com or 888-481-6037. Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

Worst car buying experience EVER!!

by from Neptune, NJ |

I have never had such a horrible experience buying a car! Nissan World of Red Bank has NO customer service! There was NO ONE around to offer us assistance or get a sales person. Finally, someone asked if we were there to get service and I said no, we are trying to buy a car. The general manager came out and we spoke to him about standing around and he apologize and got the salesman. Went for a test drive, signed the papers and gave them a check for the entire amount of the car. Then we had to wait for the financial person to get finished with another customer. We waited, and waited and waited some more. The salesman kept coming back and saying she's almost done, another 15 minutes. Waited some more. Finally, my husband lost his temper and said how long do we have to wait. It got loud. Out of no where every person in the place was in on it. One young women accused us of being drunk and then one of the managers threatened to call the police, yelled at us to GET OUT of his store and that he WOULD NOT sell us a car. He also said that WE were making a scene and it was making him look bad. (Are you kidding me?)I said, OK, give me my check back, and they refused!! I had to put a stop payment on the check that cost me $35. We left after having spent more than 2 1/2 hours waiting for them to get it together. The kicker is: the next morning the salesman called and asked if we could still do business. My husband laughed at him and said, you MUST be kidding. Called the next day, too. I say stay far, far away from this dealership unless you have a lot of time to waste and want to be abused. I wouldn't buy a lug nut from them.

March 27, 2014

Mr. Schmidt Thanks for your feebdack. We are very sorry that this situation occurred and certainly apologize for the long wait leading up to this experience. I would like to address your concerns about the situation, and hope that we can improve the weaknesses in our team. Please contact me at your convenience at acengiz@redbanknissan.com or 888-481-6037. Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

Title takes 2 months to arrive

by from red bank nj |

They used my purchase money to buy the car from the prior owners bank. Is that ethical? They didn't own the car they sold to me. Then had to clear title after the purchase. It took 6 weeks for me to get plates and 2 months to receive the title. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!!!

What a Scam

by from Brick NJ |

A new meaning for Bait and Switch. They sell you a car and when you go to sign they pull the line "I am in trouble for the price I quoted. Can you pay the 1st payment or more a month." You say OK I'll pay more a month. Next day you go to pick up the car ( different color then you wanted, but can you take it it's on our lot already). You agree. So you go to sign paper work, and "Oh I made an honest mistake. I put 12,000 miles in computer instead of 15,000 miles for your lease". Are they kidding me. Now they want me to take a Maxima instead!!!! Left dealership, went to another Nissan dealer.. I got the car I wanted, no hassles and no mistakes. Red Bank Nissan you should be ashamed of yourself. You told me another dealership could not do the deal. Once in finance office would try to charge me more. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID. SHAME ON YOU!!!

January 14, 2014

Hi- Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm terribly sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. It is definitely not in our intention to leave our customers unhappy. Although I do hope you are enjoying your Nissan, I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience with us so that we can improve on our current practices. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience at acengiz@redbanknissan.com or 888-481-6037. -Ayhan Cengiz, General Manager

Redbank provides great customer service

by from Redbank, New Jersey |

My experience at the Nissan of Redbank was profitable to me in everyway. All of the employees were very courteous and available for assistance. From the moment I walked through the door I was greeted by salesmen who worked diligently with me in selecting the car that I wanted to purchase. Once this was accomplished they referred me to the General Manager who was most accommodating and helpful in resolving other pertinent ssues. I highly commend the General Manager and the Redbank salesmen for a job well done. I purchased my previous car from this location nearly six years ago and felt comfortable with returning in search of a new car, because of the former auto repair and customer service I recieved. I highly recommend the Nissan of Redbank location to all car shoppers.

May 16, 2013

Your recommendation is wonderful to hear! It's great you enjoyed working with all of our employees, we strive to provide our customers with perfect customer service from start to finish. We're thankful you returned to us to purchase after 6 years because of our service department as well. I'm absolutely thrilled that you understood our commitment to customer service. We look forward working with you in the future. Thanks again for choosing Nissan World of Red Bank! Sincerely, Ayhan Cengiz - General Manager - acengiz@redbanknissan.com - 888-481-6037

Linda E.

by from Bradley Beach, New Jersey |

I went to look at a new car April 30th 2013. My husband had bought a new car in Jan 2013 had such a positive buying experience we decided to go back. And we were so right. Our salesman Lamore was so great and very nice to us. I usually hate going to deal with dealerships, but this changed my mind. Walked out with a brand new nissian Altima. Perfect experience. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

May 16, 2013

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to recognize Lamore. He will love to hear that your experience with him changed your mind about visiting dealerships. We're thrilled after your husband's vehicle purchase you decided to visit us again. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We look forward to getting the chance to earn your business in the future. Congratulations on your brand-new Altima! Sincerely, Ayhan Cengiz - General Manager - acengiz@redbanknissan.com - 888-481-6037

Ms. N Messina

by from Highlands, NJ |

I am very satisfied with the honesty and professionalism at Nissan World of Red Bank. I have been bringing my Sentra here for the last two years and feel confident in the reccomendations of my Service consultant, Cory Newton. He explains to me what needs to be done. In all the years of dealing with service centers I finally feel as if I can trust that my car is being taken care of properly.

May 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing Nissan World of Red Bank. We're pleased to hear you have trusted us with your Sentra over the last two years. Cory will greatly appreciate your recommendations as well. We look forward to working with you again soon. Happy driving! Sincerely, Ayhan Cengiz - General Manager - acengiz@redbanknissan.com - 888-481-6037