Red Bank Volvo

100 Newman Springs Rd E, Red Bank, NJ 07701

New 866-896-6870
Used 888-290-1184
Service 877-842-5805

Satisfying Volvo owners Since 1956!

Easy used car purchase

by from Middletown NJ |

I bought my son an older used car and my budget was under 5000. After shopping around and being disappointed with the condition of most of the cars I was referred to Red Bank Volvo by a co-worker. They didn't have a huge inventory, but what they had was pretty nice. Most of there comments explain what was done to recondition the car and not some fluff about how I'll be "riding in style" or some garbage like that. You don't see that in other listings. It passed my mechanics review and car has been great. See Tom, he was very helpful.

All reviews were completely wrong!

by from Red bank |

After reading all of these review, I was truly convinced they were the best until I actually bought multiple cars from them. Every car I have purchased from them was over priced and not worth all the problems. I have been there 2 times every month (not exaggerating) since I purchased my sedan, and my SUV had to be sold after 2 years. My SUV was never taken care of properly by this dealer causing it to need new engine and transmission. These were not covered under the warranty after 2 years. Really. They threw my money down the drain. I'm extremely disappointed in not only their mechanics but their service department. They were nice the first 3 times but then they would give me attitude and would talk behind my back when I was in the same room. No ethics!!

September 21, 2014

I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience at my Dealership. I've investigated with my Sales and Service staff to see if anyone could think of a customer that would have had such a horrible experience at Red Bank Volvo. Nobody could think of anyone. So I reach out to you, to reach out to me and we can go over your concerns. Rich Matthews President Red Bank Volvo, Inc. 732-741-5886 E 225 rich@redbankvolvo.com

Excellent Dealer!

by from Long Branch NJ |

We were looking for a good deal and tried Cars.com. We saw Red Bank Volvo and and decided to go with the dealer that we knew. We were very satisfied with the car and the experience. Even thought the car was purchase "as Is" they made some minor repairs, topped off all the fluids and detailed it.

Excellent experience!!

by from Sauquoit, NY |

Duane Washington was very helpful! I purchased the vehicle and drove 250 miles to pick it up. He had everything prepared, and my time spent there was minimal! Everything was exactly what he said it was. I am beyond satisfied with my Volvo XC60!! Thank you Red Bank Volvo!!!

September 21, 2014

Thanks for your purchase and we hope to sell you more in the future. Rich Matthews President Red Bank Volvo, Inc.

Rude salesperson

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

I found this dealership from cars.com, and got contacted by a salesperson Duane Washington. We negotiated the price through emails and I came in last Saturday morning trying to finalize the price and buy. The moment that he heard I wanted to work on the price, he said "GOODBYE", and I was trying to say sth else and he interrupted and said"GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE" in a very rude manner. I never agreed on any price offer previously nor did I waste any of his energy. It was purely rude and no respect to customer. Whatever price he offer, that's the kind of people you don't want to deal with.

September 21, 2014

Jake, We're sorry you didn't appreciate our no-nonsense approach to giving great price quotes through email. This is something few Dealers will do. We would have loved to do business with you, but we don't do the whole back and forth "go see your manager" etc. etc. Your appointment on Saturday was to finalize the price we quoted and we just don't have much spare time on Saturday's to spend working a price that was not negotiable. Your feedback is appreciated but I think I will continue to with our upfront no hassle pricing that has makes us such a success. Rich Matthews President Red Bank Volvo, Inc.

Needs Improvement

by from NJ |

We read the reviews and thought this dealer must be wonderful. Checked out their inventory online, did some looking around and found their prices to be a little higher than other locals. We were OK with higher prices if value and service matches their fee. Went to the dealer and it went downhill from there. They need to work on first impressions because we were disappointed specifically in the lack of interest considering nobody was there buying anything. We all have bad days, but I was certainly taken back when the person greeting us was more interested in their facebook page and pointed to where to go vs. getting the sales rep to come meet us. Lack of follow up, and no answers to our questions from the sales rep really surprised us considering the reviews the dealer received on cars.com. We chose to take our business elsewhere, and did. It's a shame though because we were looking forward to buying our "family vehicle" that day and had to wait till we found someone else willing to become our volvo salesperson...for life.

October 14, 2012

We appreciate your candor and we will use your review during our policy's and procedures meeting. Customer Service Team.

Great Dealer

by from Ocean Grove, NJ |

I bought my first Volvo from Red Bank Volvo. I was amazed from the first contact with them to the sale of the car. They go above and beyond to accommodate you. They also provide a price without the games played regarding price. Very simple, very nice to deal with them.

Easier than you think possible

by from Jackson, NJ |

I bought a old Volvo S80 for my daughter. I had a certain budget and they had the best one I cold find for the price. I'm writing this review not about the purchase but how they took care of me after the sale. About a month after we bought it the window fell of the tracks. We made an appointment to fix it since we got a warranty that would cover half the price. The window regulator broke and they had a used one they would put in at my cost of 150. I agreed to the work and when I picked it up they told me the owner waived the charge and it was done no cost. I coldnt believe it.

Honest Dealer A Redbank landmark

by from Tintonfalls N.J. |

I purchased a used 1999 Chevrolet Blazer from Redbank Volvo. The engine turned out to be defective and the service Mgr. assured me that they would stand behind the warranty and replace the engine. Redbank volvo did a great job and also installed confidence with the installation of the engine.A great place and friendly atmosphere.

Wonderful dealer exerience

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

This place is the best....very comfortable and easy process....highly recommended

Very Helpful

by from NC |

As a family we have been going to Red Bank Volvo for years. They never let us down at all. Since we live out of state I cant talk on the service department. But as for the sales department no one is better! Please see Peter when you arrive. He is the best.