Ebersole Honda, Buick, GMC

1900 Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 877-832-1135 New 877-832-1135
Used 877-881-4345 Used 877-881-4345
Service 866-455-9750 Service 866-455-9750

Automotive Excellence Since 1920!

exceptional is an understatement

by from Myerstown, PA |

Neal made my car purchasing experience headache free. A true gentleman and dedicated to his job. Neal brought all the paperwork and the car to me due to my busy work schedule. No one else that I know does this. I will return to Ebersole Honda without a doubt for my next vehicle. Thank you again Neal.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership, and thank you for your recent purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to exceed your expectations in the future. I will mention to Neal your kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager Ebersole Inc.

Fantastic service as always. Very satisfied.

by from Pine Grove, PA |

Very professional, This is the third car I bought from Ebersole. Highly Recommended. Linda did a great job for us. Their service department does a great job also.

Honest, Friendly Service - Great Dealership

by from Palmyra, pa |

I love this dealership! They are the most honest caring dealership I have ever dealt with. Theresa Binner from Service goes above and beyond in letting you know what is going on and is very friendly! Thanks for taking such great care of my vehicle every time!

Professional and Comfortable

by from Lebanon County |

My husband has purchased a number of vehicles from Ebersole over the years but this was the first time I did. My experience was great. Linda Mendenhall was professional, courteous and never pushed me to make a decision. I felt I received a fair price as well. Delivery and financing was a smooth process. The dealership carries a large selection so there was no need to go searching for our vehicle at other dealerships. A recommended and respectful place to do business.

April 16, 2016

Thank you for your recent purchase. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs over the years. It's because of loyal and happy customers like you, which allow us to be here for 96 years. I will mention to Linda your kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager

Ebersole's auto dealership

by from Tower City, pa |

We just bought our 4th CRV and 5th car from Ebersoles! Very honest dealership. They aren't pushy like other places are. They give great deals too! Neil Eckert, in sales, is a very nice man. He goes out of his way to help and the paperwork goes quick. He is thorough, taking the time to answer all your questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asks!

April 16, 2016

Thank you for your recent purchase, in fact fifth purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs over the years. It's because of loyal and happy customers like you, which allow us to be here for 96 years. I will mention to Neal your kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager

Great place to buy a car!

by from Burnham, PA |

From start to finish, Ebersole Honda and especially Neal were a joy to work with!

April 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership and Neal. I hope we can service your automotive needs for a long time to come. I will pass on your comments to Neal. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager

Best Service Department on the planet!!!!!

by from Gratz, PA |

There is no better dealer to go to!! They have the friendliest staff, fair pricing and a beautiful facility. They make you feel welcome.

March 19, 2016

Hi Kelly, Thank you for the review. We're proud of our dealership and the services we provide, so it's great to hear compliments such as yours. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you, Randy Swartz General Manager

by George B

by from Lebanon, PA |

Salesman took the time to find out what i was interested in and did not try to up-sell. As a former Honda salesman I know the Honda product line very well. Dave Martin is a very personable salesman who treats people like they are important. I was the same type of salesman. I would recomend any one seeking a new car to see Dave at Ebersole's.

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership, and thank you for your recent purchase! We appreciate the great review and we will never take for granted how important providing a great experience is during and after the sale. I will mention to Dave your kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager Ebersole Inc.

GREAT REPAIR FACILITY

by from Lebanon Pa. |

I'm never disappointed.....My car is serviced properly and cleaned fabulously....everyone at the dealership are wonderful !! Thank you !!!! You guys are the BEST !!!

January 6, 2016

Hi Lori, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership and our staff. We are always striving to improve our dealership and reviews are one way to improve. We appreciate your business and the nice review! I will pass on your kind words onto Parke, our service manager. Thank you, Randy Swartz General Manager

Job well done.

by from Lebanon, PA |

Had to have new rear window installed on my Terrain. Service rep Bob arranged appointment and all was ready when I arrived. To do the job right, more time than anticipated was required. I was provided with a loaner car, and Bob alerted me later in the day that my vehicle was ready for pickup. I am very satisfied with quality of workmanship on the window and especially pleased with Bob's polite, reassuring manner in handling my concerns.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership and our staff. We are always striving to improve our service department and stay on schedule. Reviews are our best way to continually improve. We appreciate your business and the nice review! I will pass on your kind words to Bob. Thank you, Randy Swartz General Manager