Ebersole Honda, Buick, GMC

1900 Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 877-832-1135
Used 877-881-4345
Service 866-455-9750

Automotive Excellence Since 1920!

Great deal

by from Lebanon, PA |

Ebersole matched a deal I had from an out-of-town dealership. Buying local made the most sense & Gregory Horn did his part to make this deal happen.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Greg and our dealership. I hope we can service your automotive needs for a long time to come. Thank you!!

Poor Experience

by from Lynchburg, VA |

I was helping a family member shop for a new Honda recently. Since Ebersole was the closest Honda dealership to her house, we decided to make our way over there. My relative and I had visited Ebersole over a year ago and had an excellent shopping experience with Kevin Kline. My family member decided to hold on to her car for another year, but we appreciated Kevin's help. A year later, we were back. This time my relative was prepared to purchase an Accord, Crosstour or CR-V soon (as her car needed to be replaced soon). Suffice it to say that our experience this time was sub-par. Kevin no longer works at Ebersole, so we got a recommendation to work with Dave Martin. Apparently, we should not have taken this recommendation. When we first arrived, we were greeted by a salesman who was very nice and promptly directed us to Dave. Upon first meeting Dave, he came across as highly untrustworthy. I have been along for many car purchases over the years and have purchased my own Honda, but never before have I met a salesman like Dave. Dave kept giving us strange looks the whole time we were dealing with him; almost like he didn't trust us. We honestly felt like Dave did not want to do business with either. Dave mentioned how busy he was several times during our visit with him. Additionally, he only seemed interested in working with us if we were going to make a purchase that day. I know it was the end of the month, but here we were doing our research to buy a $30,000+ car (cash) soon. Dave should have given us the time of day. After enduring this rudeness for a time, we had made up our mind to leave. Dave became very pushy right at the end when we indicated our desire to leave (a strange reversal). We got out of Ebersole mighty quickly after that. My relative was completely disgusted with Dave and promptly decided to go to the Toyota dealer instead. All of this is a shame considering some of the kind people we have dealt with at Ebersole in the past and the excellent cars that Honda makes. These kind folks saved Ebersole from 1 star ratings from us. Sadly, my relative will probably not be purchasing a Honda now that she had such an unpleasant experience at Ebersole. We can not recommend this dealership after this experience and would caution potential customers to avoid Dave.

July 16, 2014

First of all I want to say I am sorry that you had the experience you did with our dealership. I assure you that we work very hard to not make customers feel the way you did when doing business with us. We have been a part of our community for over 94 years, and we believe it is important to treat each and every customer professionally and with respect. I really would like the opportunity to discuss this situation more with you to figure out where we went wrong. Dave Martin has been a part of our dealership's sales staff for a number of years, and this is the first time I have ever had a concern like this about him. I assure you this is not who he is at all. Dave cares very much about his customers, and will go out of his way to make sure they are taken care of. Again I would ask that you contact me to discuss what we could have done differently in this situation. I sorry we were unable to earn your business, but I am more concern about the way you felt you were treated when attempting to do business with our dealership. Please contact me at (717)273-7611. Sincerely, Randy Swartz(General Manager)

GREAT DEALERSHIP - PROFESSIONAL TEAM

by from Reading, PA |

Buying a car can be a real hassle, but with Ebersole's they made it an very enjoyable experience. Bob Shirk our salesman was very helpful, knowledgeable & friendly. Everyone who was involved with the transaction was awesome. I would highly recommend Ebersole's to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, and we look forward to having our new car serviced there. Thanks Ebersole's for a smooth and flawless transaction.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Bob and our dealership. I hope we can service your automotive needs for a long time to come. Thank you!! Randy Swartz

Ebersole

by from Lebanon, PA |

Honesty is the key to a successful relationship when dealing with cars and trucks. Ebersole leads the pack and sells the best motor vehicles. Great job Ebersole !

June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership. We take great pride in treating customers the way we would want to be treated. Please let us know if you need anything at all......Thank you!

Great Servie and staff

by from Lebanon,PA |

The service lady could not have been any nicer. Also I worked with the service manager and parts manager prior to having the work done and if it would not have been for their help, I would not have had this work order done at your dealership. Very happy with how it turned out.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership's service department. We appreciate your business and the nice review! We look forward to your continued business. Randy Swartz General Manager

Staff very nice

by from Lebanon pa. |

There is a recall for the vehicle and you did not have parts in stock. Not thrilled that I need to bring back later for when parts arrive. I feel federal recall parts should be stocked at all times.

June 23, 2014

Hi Greg, Sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as the recall is known, we as a dealership order the parts necessary to repair the recall. Unfortunately, the parts are back ordered at times and we do not get them as soon as we would like. Thank you for reviewing our service department. We are always striving to improve all aspects of our service department and your comment has been noted and appreciated Thank you, Randy Swartz

Excellent Service

by from Lebanon, Pennsylvania |

Brought my newly purchased 2010 Cadillac SRX in to be inspected. There were some minor issues that were fixed. Both inspections were done for free. I asked them to rotate the tires because the tread on the front was low. They put on 2 brand new tires for free. Had a great experience with the sales and service departments, especially Lori Jorstad. Will definitely refer Ebersole to my friends/family. I'm only using Ebersole for my future service & vehicle needs.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership's service department. We appreciate your business and the nice review! I will pass on the kind words to Lori. Randy Swartz General Manager

The Best

by from Manheim, PA |

Since moving to Lebanon County, we were grateful to have found a Dealer we can trust with fast, friendly and reliable service at a reasonable price. They have far exceeded our experience with any other dealer in the Lancaster/Lebanon County area.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership. We appreciate your recent purchase!! Please let us know if you need anything at all......Thank you! Randy Swartz, General Manager

Nice facility, great service, and pleasant people.

by from Lebanon, PA |

This is my third car from Ebersole. I deal with them principally because I like the quality of service I always receive.

May 23, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase, in fact third purchase! Thank you!! We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs. I will pass on the compliment to the service department and the rest of the staff. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Randy Swartz General Manager

great experience

by from coatesville, Pa. |

I was very pleased . I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO BUY A VEHICLE. Pat was very helpful and worked out every thing to where i could afford it. I'm very thankfull to her. I am so happy I can actually fit in it well and drive

May 23, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase! We are glad you chose us as your dealer and had a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if you need anything. I will let Pat know your comments. Thank you!!

A great Dealership

by from Lebanon, PA |

I have been a customer of Ebersole since 1998, we have purchased five new vehicles and have always been very satisfied of both the sales experience and servicing of the cars.

May 23, 2014

We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs the past sixteen years. Thank you for the kind words. I will pass on the compliment to the rest of the staff. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager