Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

Used 866-516-1777
Service 888-523-6938

Thank You Ladd Hanford!

by from Jonestown, PA |

I would like to thank Ladd Hanford for their excellent customer service and honesty during our recent purchase of a 2012 Grand Cherokee. Especially James, Gary, and Chris for their outstanding professionalism. This is the third car I purchased here and will continue to go back and recommend them to friends and family. Keep up the great work!

Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM responded to this review

December 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and your continued loyalty to our dealership. Hope you are enjoying the new Jeep!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Lebanon, PA |

A huge thank you to the Ladd Hanford staff! Especially Nick! Nick explained every possible option that we had to us and there was no pressure. They even allowed us to test drive our new Jeep Renegade for a few days to help us make a decision. Nick helped make our decision easier!

All Around Great Car Buying Experience

by from Greencastle, Pa |

I would like to thank Joshua and Ladd Hanford for their absolute professionalism and care through my recent car buying experience in purchasing a 2015 Jeep Compass. After shopping around at different dealers and experiencing the stresses of car buying, I walked into Ladd Hanford with an idea of what I wanted and walked away knowing what I wanted. Joshua and Ladd Hanford were up front with everything including prices and the trade value of my old car which a lot of other dealers were not as open with me about. Through these fantastic experiences it was my pleasure to buy the car from Ladd Hanford. I was in good hands from the start and they worked with me throughout the process to make it less stressful. I recommend anyone looking to buy a car to shop at Ladd Hanford. Going forward I know that I will continue to shop there and recommend my friends and family to shop there as well. The experience and treatment I received are how car buying should be.

Ram 1500 purchase

by from Palmyra,pa |

A huge thanks to Josh Streiff with the purchase of our new truck. When Ladd Motors didn't have exactly the truck we wanted on the lot, they did a dealer trade and acquired the vehicle with the options that we requested. Josh and the rest of the Ladd staff were very friendly and enthusiastic and made our second truck purchase from them a pleasure. Thanks Josh!

Excellent Salesmen and Service

by from Jonestown, PA |

As the Fleet Manager of my local employer, I have had the pleasure of working with Bill Wentzel, Carter McCue and Gary (sales manager) at Ladd Hanford. We had a number of vehicles that were being traded and others purchased. Bill and Gary both came to our workplace to give estimates on all of the vehicles we were looking to trade-in and/or sell. Our company traded 3 vehicles, bought out a lease and purchased two gently used pick-ups from Ladd Hanford. The process was beyond seamless and all three gentlemen assisted in completing a greater portion of the process that was convenient for myself and my business owner. Since having such a great experience through my work, I decided to visit Bill this past month when I was in the market for a new car. I looked at a few other dealerships as well, but I knew that I really wanted to work with Bill. He is professional, courteous and personable. I ended up purchasing a Journey, that was not even on my radar. I couldn't be happier. Bill and Carter went above and beyond to make my personal experience efficient, thorough, and timely. Thank you for such an awesome car buying experience. I never liked the process of car shopping or purchasing, but Ladd Hanford made the experience worthwhile and painless. Thank you so much!

Great dealership!!

by from Annville PA |

Big thx to Josh streiff and the rest of the Ladd Hanford team for making our buying experience as easy as possible. Great service, quality vehicle, and an overall wonderful experience. Would recommend buying a vehicle here to anyone.

Mazda CX5

by from Lebanon, Pennsylvania |

This dealership is awesome! I had Bill Tankersley and he helped me find the perfect car I was looking for and made sure I was satisfied! The staff is very friendly as well! I highly recommend purchasing or leasing a vehicle through Ladd Hanford!

Overall excellent service

by from Lebanon, Pa |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new/used car! Everyone I encountered was so professional, friendly and willing to help! I am extremely satisfied with my new jeep thanks to Rob Mogetz.

Excellent Sales Service-Ladd Hanford-Lebanon, PA

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I would like to thank Josh Streiff of Ladd-Hanford in Lebanon for his assistance in helping on my recent purchase of a Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab truck. My wife and I appreciated his friendliness and willingness to assist us. His no pressure sales was also appreciated and we are very satisfied with our purchase.

Great Service!

by from Wiliamstown, PA |

Excellent Service, My daughter purchased her first car, which is actually a Jeep and the experience for the sales rep was AWESOME! treated her like his own! I would highly recommend going to Ladd Handford, and ask for Rob Mogetz!

Great Service

by from Lebanon, PA |

Great experience, James Green does a great job working with you to get the deal done and making sure you're satisfied.