Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

2247 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 888-273-7114 New 888-273-7114
Used 866-516-1777 Used 866-516-1777
Service 888-523-6938 Service 888-523-6938

Serving Central PA for over 75 years.

New Jeep Purchase

by from Myerstown |

My wife and I recently went to Ladd to look at a used Jeep. That one was not there at the time we went in. We were asked if we were set on buying used? they told us they could give us a good deal on a new one with all the rebates and other programs that were offered for new vehicles. We asked for some numbers and were introduced to Nick Boudreaux and he was excellent. He took the time to find out what we were looking for and got us a very good deal. So we left with a new Jeep Patriot and are vey happy with our new vehicle. We would go back and talk to Nick when we are ready for the next one.

First time Mazda and Ladd Hanford customer

by from Hummelstown, PA |

When shopping for a new Mazda, we tried a few dealers and found Nick at Ladd Hanford to be exceptional. He was responsive, detailed and listened to what we wanted. The rest of the staff we met where just as helpful and fantastic to work with. Would recommend.

Custom dart

by from Lebanon.pa |

These guys always take good care of me. This is the first time I ever returned to the same dealership to purchase another car.

great customer service by joshua streiff

by from hershey,pa |

came in to see Joshua streiff for 2012 jeep,took a test drive & came back satisfied. got ALL paperwork done quickly. Great customer service by Joshua streiff. THANKS !!!!!

Great service

by from grantville pa |

Excellent in working with to get the car you want.

Repeat customer at Ladd Hanford

by from Lebanon, PA |

Once again, I have to say that Gary Deibert, General Manager, and his sales and finance teams have exceeded my expectations on my recent new Jeep Wrangler purchase. Dennis Weber spent the time to assess my needs and assist on my vehicle choice. Jason, Sales Manager, & Chris, Finance Manager, both made this process go seamlessly. I never write reviews for any purchases, but had to drop a note to advise what a wonderful experience we had at Ladd's. We will be back...

2016 Chrysler Town & Country

by from Lebanon, PA |

My wife and I went to Ladd Hanford looking for a used Chrysler Town & Country van. After the rebates and what Robert Mogetz was willing to work out with us we noticed that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities to get a new 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. Robert was able to work the numbers to fit what we were willing to pay so we decided to go new. This way we had the full warranties and we could drive away knowing that was only our vehicle. I never thought I'd drive a mini-van but I LOVE my new van, very comfortable, great for the family and friend and lots of room. I look forward to driving it every day and our next road trip. Thanks again Robert Mogetz for not being a "pushy salesman" and working with us even after business hours.

New Chrysler 200 C review

by from Lebanon, Pa |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 C from salesman Joshua Streiff and it was an excellent experience. Josh was extremely professional and all the staff was very helpful and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs to put me in the vehicle I wanted! Highly recommend Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM and especially Joshua Streiff when considering buying a vehicle.

April 15, 2016

Thanks for your great review of Josh Streiff. We are delighted you enjoyed a great customer experience at Ladd-Hanford and we hope you are enjoying the new Chrysler 200.

Highly Recommend

by from Reading, PA |

I would highly recommend Ladd Hanford and especially Scott Keath. I have been building my credit after some mishaps and over the past year have contacted Scott to run numbers. Finally after a week he was able to secure a loan for me and get me in a very nice used Jeep Compass. I am in love with my new vehicle and the service that Ladd Hanford provided. Many thanks to everyone that helped get me this beautiful car.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind review of Scott Keath and our dealership. Our goal is to provide a stress free and hassle free buying experience for our customers no matter what their credit situation. Thank you for choosing Ladd-Hanford.

Awesome place to buy a vehicle!! Great People!!

by from Lebanon, PA |

OMG we never had so much fun shopping for a vehicle!! Everyone at the dealership treated us great! My girlfriend just lover her new 2013 Patriot. Big shout out to Joshua, Gary and Chris for making the whole process from start to finish an enjoyable experience. Just some down home normal, hard working folks at Ladds.

April 15, 2016

Awesome review! Thank you so much for recognizing our dedication to customer service. We are here for our customers. Thanks again for choosing Ladd-Hanford!