Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

Used 866-516-1777
Service 888-523-6938

Thank You Ladd Hanford!

by from Jonestown, PA |

I would like to thank Ladd Hanford for their excellent customer service and honesty during our recent purchase of a 2012 Grand Cherokee. Especially James, Gary, and Chris for their outstanding professionalism. This is the third car I purchased here and will continue to go back and recommend them to friends and family. Keep up the great work!

December 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and your continued loyalty to our dealership. Hope you are enjoying the new Jeep!

Thanks Nick Sallade at Ladd Hanford!

by from Fleetwood Pa |

Very good experience. No hassle. Nick Sallade was very professional and helpful. Thanks Nick!! Love the Jeep.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of Nick and our dealership's no hassle selling experience. Glad you are enjoying the new Jeep.

Thanks Nicholas!

by from Lebanon, PA. |

We just bought a 2011 Chrysler 200 from Nicholas Sallade at Ladd-Hanford. The car is beautiful, and runs great! Thanks Nicholas for all your help and attention to detail during our buying experience. God bless.

November 29, 2014

We were glad to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your business and kind review of the dealership and Nicholas!

BEST CDJR DEALER AROUND !!!!

by from Drums PA |

This most recent purchase, was our second Jeep purchase at Ladd Hanford !!! These guys are absolutely a CLASS ACT !!! I have been buying cars for forty years, and their quality, professionalism, and fast , friendly courteous sales / service is second to none !!! These people truly understand 5 star service, as well !!! They recently performed ( 2 ) recalls on my Jeep, and their Service Department was absolutely fabulous, as well !!! When you need a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram, give these people a call. We dealt with Nick Sallade, and he was absolutely AWESOME, both times we bought here !!! Their Sales Management, and F&I Personnel, are fabulous, organized, and ready to help to !!! Buy your next car here - MOPAR OR NO CAR !!!

November 29, 2014

Thank you for your business and awesome review of the dealership and Nick. Love the "Mopar or no car," slogan! Enjoy the new Jeep!

Mazda CX5

by from Denver,PA |

After shopping for a new vehicle for a few months, I decided on a Mazda CX5 Touring. Scott Keath at Ladd Hanford was friendly, helpful, and professional. He kept in touch with me as he was looking for the color I wanted. He contacted me right away when it arrived. Scott and others I met at the dealership were willing to work hard for the sale, but at the same time were never pushy about selling. Scott was thorough in answering my many questions. He gave my husband and me a tour of the dealership, and also took the time to chat about our interests. I am looking forward to dealing at Ladd Hanford for future service and vehicle purchases.

November 29, 2014

Thank you for the business and kind review of Scott Keith and our dealership. Greatly appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the new CX5!

SEBRING

by from LOCAL, PA |

SEBRING WAS BEAUTIFUL, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WAS NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I DID PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE HOWEVER SOMEWHERE ELSE AND AM QUITE PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE.

GOOD OVERALL EXPERIENCE

by from carlisle,pa |

Bill Wentzel was a pleasure to deal with in person and over the internet.

Awesome place

by from Womelsdorf, PA |

Bought a 2014 dodge avenger SE black top. Very friendly dealers. Worked with me 100%. Very happy and pleased

I found my 2011 f-150 at the most unexpected place

by from Orefield, PA |

My sales consultant was Bill Wentzel and he was awesome. I shopped online and Bill and I spoke a few times over the phone. Once I got to the dealership, 55 miles from where I live, Bill met me in the the lot, handed me the keys, and off I went. Once I returned, it was an easy process and they gave me a good deal on my trade, and I drove home in my F-150. Great experience. More dealerships should be like Ladd Hanford and Bill Wentzel.

Excellent service and Price

by from Carlisle, PA |

My Saleman was Bill Wentzel and the experience was excellent. No pressure, drove the vehicle by myself, price offered was good and it was accepted without whining. Terry Wallace I do not wish to receive emails or promotional phone ccalls. TMW

Magnum Purchase

by from Annville PA |

Bill Wentzel was excellent in my buying experience. No pressure, clear and open communication throughout the process.