Quigley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-831-9421
Service 866-413-9827

great experience

by from Gilbertsville, PA |

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot for my wife. This is the way to do business! Our salesman, Roger Fry, was spot on. Straight forward and very likeable. Roger showed us a Patriot with just the equipment my wife wanted - no upsell. It wasn't our first color choice but Roger and his manager made us a deal we couldn't refuse. My wife loves her Jeep compared to her 2012 GMC Terrain. Ask for Roger and you'll see for yourself how easy it can be.

Fair, customer friendly and great workmanship

by from Reading, Pa |

Today I had my 2005 Dodge Dakota serviced and repaired at Quigley. Their Parts and service department is great. Service Manager, Harry Donnelly worked with me and explained all the parts I needed and why. The turnaround is always quick and painless. And with a 2 vehicle family with kids, that's very important. My once noisy creaky truck now rides like new. We have purchased many vehicles through Quigley and have exclusively used them for maintenance on them. I have always been exceptionally happy with their prices, timeliness and workmanship. The new facility is exceptional. We also have purchased 2 minivans from them. I always love to browse the new and used cars when I take my vehicles in. One day I will buy a new Dodge Challenger from them, if my wife lets me. They are truly a local dealership you can trust.

Awful customer service

by from Barto |

- Quigley Chrysler makes a mistake and forgets to put the oil cap back on after an oil service. - I see this mistake while filling up the washer fluid and stop by to inform the service department of the mistake - Get treated like a liar, my integrity is challenged and service guy walks away. - While I am explaining my issue another customer has a complaint and is treated same way. - Yeah I frequently make more stress in my life because I don't have enough already. Another dealership with awful customer service and will delete any negative feedback from Facebook page. Think twice before using this dealership, I will be switching to one that is farther away but light years ahead. Looking forward to speaking with the owner if he cares at all about how his staff treats his customers

Bait-and-Switch

by from Allentown, PA |

I had sent this dealership a specification for the truck I wanted to purchase. Dave Homa returned my email. He and I went back and forth, he insisting the whole time that I come in to the show room. Well it was clear, that these guys can't sell over the internet, so I agreed to come in. During our emailing, Dave had said that they do not have in stock any of the kind of truck I wanted. (Dodge 3500, auto, 29k lb towing). Dave was very good about educating me on certain differences between models of trucks. (See friendliness score of GOOD above). But, when I showed up to meet Dave, miraculously he had a 3500 on the lot. "Just showed up." Wow, great. Well, not so fast, it wasn't a 4x4. Dave was tied up with another customer so Jim "the truck guy" took me under his wing and went on-line and found a 4x4 3500 locally. It was a little more money than the one on the lot, but I said OK. He called the dealer, made arrangements to pick up the truck Monday (this was a Saturday). I gave him $1,000 down payment, we went over my credit for financing, and I signed an agreement. I received a call first thing Monday from Dave saying that the truck was a standard. I wanted an automatic. That the towing was on 21k lb. I need 29k lb. So it was the WRONG truck. How could that happen? Not sure. But Dave said he found the right truck, but again it was more money. I again said OK. He called me Tuesday and said that the dealer had a buyer and so would not send it down to Quigley. But he had yet another version of the truck, and yes, it would be yet more money. At this point, I said No. I was done. Thanks for his time. Dave wrote me then Wednesday to say that the third truck was indeed available and I could buy that one after-all. I wrote Dave Thursday telling him I no longer trusted him, nor wanted to work with him, and to please refund my deposit. Talk about an old-fashioned bait-and-switch! Shop elsewhere.

Taking a test drive

by from Danielsville, Pa. |

My husband and I, had an excellent test drive with two of the Dodge Advengers, sales person(Dave Humer)made us feel confortable and not pressured to buy.I fell in love with theblue pearl 2010 Advenger. Needless to say, I have buyers regret,because I had left not buying one of the cars. This Car Dealership, in my opinion the Best Inventory I have ever seen. I would give this a 5 Star Rating. Susan Lawley