Patriot Buick GMC

Used 888-299-8628
Service 888-479-8851

PATRIOT BUICK GMC SERVICE VISIT

by from Boyertown, PA |

AS ALWAYS THE SERVICE DEPTARMENT WAS OUTSTANDING. I ACTUALLY ENJOY MY SERVICE APPOINTMENTS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE.

A knocking issue

by from Perkiomenville, PA |

they were successful in finding the knocking problem with my car. Fixed both issues and gave me an oil change. I was expecting to pay for the oil change but it was FREE. Made my day!

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Z71

by from Gilbertsville PA |

Great experience The sales person was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The truck is everything I expected.

Get your new car here.

by from Allentown, PA |

Purchasing a vehicle from Patriot was a pleasure. We received the lowest price, the least amount of hassle (ever), and the best customer service (bar none). This is how all dealerships should operate.

Great Service. First Time There. The Best Around

by from Royersford Pa. |

Hello There. Brian, Shawn, James, And All The Rest Of You Great People. First Time There And Very Pleased. And Satisfed As Usual. Will Come Back Again. I Hope All Of You Had A Very Good Holiday. We Did. Thank-You Again The Schocks.

Clean, friendly staff.

by from Reading, pa |

Excellent people to deal with. Ed in sales is a great salesman to work with. Very fair. I would recommend Patriot for your next purchase.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!

by from Limerick, PA |

Had a major breakdown while on a road trip to Ohio. Car was taken to Whiteside Buick in St. Clairesville, OH. I experienced the worst customer service while my car was there for almost two weeks. Once I picked it up I took it to my dealer, Patriot Buick in Boyertown, PA. What a difference!!! Patriot (especially Mark in service) had to work on my car a few times to fix my problems that Whiteside was not able to do. My car was under warranty, but Whiteside provided NO help in providing rental for out of town breakdowns nor did they show any compassion. Patriot provided me with full loaner vehicles everytime my car was in. I have never been more satisfied with a dealership like Patriot and I worked for Ford Motor Company for over 20 years. Will I buy another Buick? For sure, and it will be from Partiot in Boyertown!! I felt bad that Patriot had to correct all the problems that Whiteside failed to correct, but feel relieved knowing I have a dealership that is proud to stand behind their customer. They have even offered to help me submit for possible reimbursement towards towing, rental and lodging. Cusomer Service at Patriot is above and beyond the normal that I have ever received. Hats off to Patriot, you have earned a repeat customer!!!!!!

Very comprehensive Service!

by from Pottstown |

I loved that I was notified by the dealership and On Star about setting up an appt. I did it all by email and loved it. I liked that James at Service took care of ordering my paint for me as well. Was right on time with everything.... Service very complete.

Great experience!

by from Spring City, Pa |

I just bought a GMC Terrain from Patriot Buick/Pontiac/GMC. My experience with Patriot could not have gone better. Lee, my salesperson, was helpful in explaining everything but above all was very personable. Regarding my interactions with others at the dealership, all were friendly and professional. I felt no pressure to leave with a car if I wasn't ready. In fact, I was telling my cousin about my experience and as it turns out, he too bought a car (about a year ago) from Patriot and was equally impressed with the service. Thank you to Patriot!

Awesome Service

by from Boyertown, PA |

As always, the whole process of diagnosing, fixing, providing a rental for the week my car was being repaired, painless. James Frobe as always, was informative and made the process as smooth as possible. No complaints from me that's why I keep coming back to Patriot!