Star Lake Ford

1212 Main Street, Burgettstown, PA 15021

New 877-634-2418
Used 888-254-8736
Service 866-895-3971

Where Every Customer gets the "Star Treatment"!

great experience at star lake ford

by from atlasburg pa |

my husband and i went into star lake ford looking for a new car and are very happy with the 2014 ford fiesta we purchased! scott and larry were very helpful and knowledgable about the car. they found my first choice in color and had it there the next day. the finance dept. was very helpful.i will use this dealership again in the future!

Star Lake Ford responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Jennifer, Thank you for allowing us to help you and your husband find your new Fiesta. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come. Scott Sharrow Sales Manager, Star Lake Ford

Best car buying experience at Star Lake Ford

by from Bethel Park, PA |

The folks at Star Lake Ford are absolutely top notch in customer service. They provided us with a relaxing, fun and stress free car buying experience. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new (or used) car... go to Star Lake Ford! And, the best part is we got the exact car we wanted- from the color right down to the wheels. Thanks again to all at Star Lake, you definitely have repeat customers in us.

Excellent dealership.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I'm very happy and impressed with Doug and everybody at Star Lake Ford. I live in Atlanta and was very specific about the vehicle I wanted, and found it at Star Lake. I worked with Doug over the phone and email leading up to this past weekend when I flew up to take delivery of my merlot 2007 Lincoln MKZ. Doug picked us up at the airport, and the process was flawless. Drove the car staight back to Atlanta without issue or buyers remorse. Easily recomended dealership! Thanks guys!

Excellent Customer service!

by from West Virginia |

The staff was above average,pleasure to talk to and deal with. Larry "Video" was extremely knowledgeable snd a pleasure to work with. We will definitely go back for our next purchase!!

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Purchased my vehicle from Star Lake but took to another Ford dealer for routine service (oil change and tire rotation) - big mistake. Wiithout getting into details ended up taking it back to Star Lake to get fixed what another dealer caused. They service manager and office personnel were so helpful and friendly. They were very understanding and accommodating. Just made you feel like one of the family and not just another customer they had to push thru! Thank you very much for making me feel like I was the only customer you had (which was not the case) By the way - when we purchased the car a year ago they sales people treated us the same way

HOW A NEW CAR DEALERSHIP SHOULD BE RUN

by from GLEN ROCK, PA. |

AFTER FINDING THE CAR WE WERE INTERESTED IN ONLINE I CALLED THE DEALERSHIP FOR MORE INFORMATION. SCOTT SHARROW TOOK MY CALL AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAR. I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT IT WAS A FOUR PLUS HOUR DRIVE TO STAR LAKE FORD AND THAT I WAS IN THE CAR BUSINESS FOR FORTY-SIX YEARS. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ATTENTIVE TO ALL MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS. WE SAT A TIME TO DRIVE TO THE DEALERSHIP TO SEE AND DRIVE THE CAR. I ALSO TOLD SCOOT I WAS BRINGING MY SON ALONG WHO IS A FORD CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN. SCOTT WAS VERY RESPECTFUL AND POLITE FROM THE TIME WE TALKED ON THE PHONE UNTIL THE MOMENT WE SHOOK HANDS AFTER OUR PURCHASE OF A BEAUTIFUL SPOTLESS CLEAN LINCOLN TOWN CAR. EVERYONE IN THE DEALERSHIP WAS SO FRIENDLY AND POLITE. THE DEALERSHIP BUILDING WAS AN OLDER BUILDING BUT EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN AND SPOTLESS INSIDE AND OUT. THE BUSINESS MANAGER WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH OUR FINANCIAL QUESTIONS. THE SERVICE AND DETAIL DEPARTMENT DID A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION JOB FOR US PERFORMING A RECALL AND GETTING THE VEHICLE READY FOR DELIVERY. WHEN I'M IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER CAR, NEW OR USED, STAR LAKE WILL BE ON MY SHORT LIST FOR SURE. THANKS SCOTT FOR EVERYTHING IT WAS A VERY HAPPY EXPERIENCE.

My recent buying experience

by from Scottdale, PA |

My husband and I were searching for the right car for awhile, and Star Lake Ford had it. We researched prices on numerous cars and theirs couldn't be beat. They are friendly and it was a laid back atmosphere. No pressure or hassles. Bottom line, we got a great deal and are extremely pleased with our experience. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great place to buy your next car or truck

by from N Huntingdon, Pa |

If you like BIG crowds and multi franchises on one big lot, this is not the place to go. If on the other hand you know you want a new ford car or truck, a one on one much more relaxed and a definitely more personable buying experience, this is where you want to be. Don't think your going to get a better price at a larger store either, they all pay the same. They have a great inventory and if they don't have what you want they can either locate you one like they did for me or you can order it. My new car was ready as promised all clean and a full tank of gas. The business office takes the time to explain all the figures assuring you you are getting and paying the price that was agreed upon and that all your info is correct for registration. By the way, I did research ahead of time and when I was quoted the price it was less then what I expected. The sales rep was very thorough explaining what all the buttons and switches did. The dealer is completing the construction of the stores new service dept so they can better service you in the future. I highly recommend Star Lake Ford to anyone looking for a new Ford car or truck.

Best Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Bethel Park, PA |

I was looking for a new or used vehicle in all wheel or four wheel drive. Larry was wonderful. I test drove many vehicles and for every concern I had, Larry had a solution for me. He was very patient and did not rush my decision in any way. I ended up purchasing a Ford Edge that they had on the lot. It contained everything that I was looking for and am very happy with the vehicle. Scott made the financial process very easy and straight forward. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation. Larry and Scott treated me very well, there were no high pressure sales tactics and I now have a great vehicle!