Power of Bowser

Used 888-780-1878
Service 888-780-5355

Great buying Experience!!!!!!

by from Pittsburgh,pa |

My new Santa Fe has to be one of the best built vehicles I've seen in a long time. From my salesman Ed Doyle, to Don Leon the finance manager it was the most pleasurable buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely go back there for all my auto needs . I always went there to get my sonata serviced Dave and Bill really do care about their customers.

William Beynon

by from Sutersville, Pa |

The service that we received was as following: 1. courteous 2. Experience on what needed to be done to my vehicle 3. Updated us on the progress 4. Was very helpful on all matters We have purchaed several vehicles and will continue to return to Bower for other cars.

Oil Change with Bowser Buick

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

When my husband came home from an appointment, he said I was surprised it took so long just to change the oil. When he mentioned this to the Service man he was told there was only one person working? Seems odd to us as Customers. Mrs. J.Bullister

Acadia Repair

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Great service... John Remsky, technician, and John Rankin are assets to your dealership. Both are professional and excellent dealing with customers.

Repair of my 2013 XTS Cadillac

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Repair was completed very timely and correct the first time. Great staff and very helpful, thanks

Mrs. Linda McCallum

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Was in for a recall on my ignition switch. Very efficient and finished in a timely manner. Thanks guys, even if you couldn't run my car through the wash because it was down that day.

Mike Murray- service on Buick Enclave

by from Pittsburgh PA 15227 |

excellent service courteous treatment I'll buy my next car at Bowser

Excellent

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a new Elantra on 10/25 and couldn't be more please. The salesman, sales manager and woman who did the finance were all top notch. The price was fair - I didn't even bother to negotiate. I also didn't even have to test drive my new Elantra. I knew the quality was there from being an owner of one since 2004 - all vehicles purchased at Bowser. The team worked hard to get me financed at a great rate, the salesman went above and beyond making sure I was happy. Thanks!

A very pleasant purchase expierence.

by from pittsburgh |

Thanks to the Bowser team for a quick, efficient and most importantly a very pleasant expierence. Thanks to our salesman Craig Seger and the dealership team for excellent customer service. Low presssure, no games, no gimmicks a very pleasant expierence.

New car problems

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We bought a new Enclave last month. I took it back for some minor problems, but the dealer could not duplicate the problems. My wife has smelled what seem to be gasoline fumes, but it wouldn't do it at the dealer. The passenger seat heater did not seem to be getting hot, but the dealer tested it and could not find anything wrong. We will have to try and take it back if the problems arise again. Bowser's Service Department, and Dave Berger in particular, is usually very good, so we will rely on them to make it right if the problems resurface.