Steve Austin Auto Group

2500 S Main St, Bellefontaine, OH 43311

New 866-787-4178
Used 888-818-3727
Service 866-913-9074

"Dealership With The Hometown Feel"

Definitely recommend

by from West Liberty, Ohio |

This is the second time I bought a car from this dealer. The entire staff was professional, courteous, and very helpful. Overall it was a great experience.

Steve Austin Auto Group responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Thank you Terry for the great review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thank You for giving us a chance at earning your business once again!

Smooth and simple

by from Dayton |

Smooth and easy dealership to work with. They hit my price mark and worked with me on my trade.

Great salesman

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I stopped by the dealership to do comparison shopping on 3 different Makes of SUV's. I explained to the salesman, Fred Whitehill that I wanted to look at his Chevy and GMC SUV's but that I would also be going to a Ford dealership. Mr. Whitehill was very accommodating. Even though it was freezing cold outside we looked and test drove different models. He answered all our questions and followed up with a phone call. I have been singing his praises to friends and family. If you are looking for a Chevy or GMC, do yourself a favor and go see Fred Whitehall at Steve Austin's Auto Group!

Used convertible

by from Columbus Oh area |

Found used Saab convert on line at Austin's dealership. Drove there, checked car out and did not buy. Sales staff were courteous and thorough, but the car had window malfunction and the final straw was "no power passenger seat" (which we thought the Sabb had as standard). Nice dealership, sales staff and good experience...just not the car for us.

Steve Austin Auto Group responded to this review

August 4, 2011

Thank You for looking at this car and bringing to our attention the window problem. We did take the Saab to a Saab Dealer who fixed both windows under Saab's Warranty. We have sold this car since. Thanks, again

My store of preference

by from bellefontaine oh |

I have used this dealer for a while and have found service and sales very helpful