Colussy Chevrolet

Service 866-205-8798

The Nation's Oldest Chevrolet Dealer

Colussy is AWESOME

by from Pittsburgh Pa. |

I had recall & routine maintenance service call done on my 2013 Chevy Malibu 2LTZ. And as all ways I am very please with everything about the COLUSSY Team they are great to deal with and I always leave with a smile on my face and can't wait until I need service again !!! Between my Son and myself we have purchased 5 cars from COLUSSY 2 used 3 New and I love everything about this Dealership forom the sales dept. to service and beyond. Thw whole Staff is very friendly and always make me feel like I'm a STAR when go in for appointments, I travel 28 miles to get there and its worth it in my book ! I've also recommended friends who have made purchase and are as pleased as I am... Can't wait until my next or service ( which ever comes first..lol ) I'm TEAM COLUSSY FOR LIFE !!!

Colussy Chevrolet responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review! And we so appreciate your continued business. We wouldn't be where we are today without the loyalty from you and your son! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Customer

by from Pgh Pa |

Had a great experience purchasing a certified preowned vehicle from Colussy. From beginning to end it was easy and pain free. Typically dealers just want to get your payment number and sell you a vehicle, but Colussy never pressured and allowed us to take our time and shop around. Barb was our sales woman, She was very professional and courteous.I highly recommend doing business with Colussy.

Colussy Chevrolet responded to this review

July 22, 2015

Thanks for being a great customer Jim! We appreciate your business and are looking forward to working with you again in the future

Outstanding customer service and friendly staff!

by from Bethel park |

Chris is always very helpful and friendly. In fact, everyone goes out of their way to come say hello to me and ask how my son is. Even Tim Colussy takes time out of his schedule to come say hello. Outstanding client service!

Customer for Life

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

As always, Mr. Priano provided excellent service throughout the entire process. Dealing with the Colussy team is not like dealing with a car dealership, all of the sales hassles normally involved with purchasing a new vehicle are eliminated at Colussy. They make buying a new vehicle an exciting time. Customer for life!!!

Wonderful service.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My husband and I went into Colussy Chevrolet in hopes of leasing our first vehicle. We have an almost 3 year old and a baby due in 2 weeks and our Volkswagen Jetta was not ideal for two children plus strollers. Vic, our salesman, was extremely helpful in finding us a mid-sized SUV that fell into our monthly price range. He was extremely friendly, kind and gave us time to discuss privately the offer without being pushy. Car salesmen often get bad names, but Vic handled our questions, concerns and needs in a professional yet relatable manor. I liked him as a person on top of a salesman and will definitely refer clients to this dealership/him. Additionally, the woman who handled processing our application was wonderful too! In a situation that can otherwise be time consuming she made us laugh and created conversation where we genuinely felt very comfortable and welcomed. From our experience, we most definitely plan to be long-term Colussy customers!

2012 Chevy 2500hd truck

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Purchased a 2012 Chevy 2500hd truck. I worked with Bob Allie who was extremely helpful with negotiating a great deal on my trade-in, financing and a good price on the truck. Buying a truck at Colussy was stress free without any hard sales tactics. I was in sales for 10 years so I truly appreciate Bob Allie's professionalism. I shopped around at 4 other dealerships and I'm glad I finally went to Colussy.

Nice, friendly, trustworthy dealership

by from Rogersville, MO |

We drove over 750 miles one way to buy our car from Colussy Chevrolet. I found my car on the Internet. I felt comfortable because it was the nation's oldest Chevy dealer. My salesperson Chris couldn't have been better to work with, as was my Business manager Beth. I'd highly recommend the dealership to anyone! Ron Gamel

car buying experience

by from pittsburgh, pa |

From the beginning to the end, this was perhaps the best car buying experience of my life. Scott, Vic and Beth were to say the least, very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone that if they need a vehicle, Colussy Chevrolet should be at the top of their must see dealers.

Very happy customers!!

by from Butler, Pa |

My husband and I bought an SUV there at the end of Feb from Matt Colussy. We love our SUV, the price was perfect and Matt's customer service was fantastic. We talked via email, phone and finally in person on the day we purchased our car. Matt answered emails promptly and if I called with questions he called back same day as well. Everyone in the showroom were very polite and the purchase went very smooth. I will be purchasing any future cars from him or his fellow salesmen and women.

fast efficient service department

by from Pgh., PA |

Quick efficient painless- I was in a hurry and able to get to the appointment on time.

Barbara!!

by from canonsburg, PA |

As a female ,buying a new vehicle can be a very intimidating experience. I really enjoyed working with Barbara Newman to purchase a new car. She was very personable, straight forward and spoke to me like human and not like a woman,as i have experienced in past car purchases. She worked to get me the best trade in could have imagined possible too! I felt very comfortable purchasing a car from Colussy and based on how smooth and easy the process was, I have a feeling dealing with the service department in the future will be just as easy,straight forward and smooth! I hope!