Colussy Chevrolet

Service 866-205-8798

The Nation's Oldest Chevrolet Dealer

Chevy Sonic purchase

by from 15301 |

They gave me an excellant price and trade in value. I checked out prices at Washington Chevy and they told me there was no way that Colussy could give me the deal that had been quoted to me. They were wrong. I am very pleased with Colussy.

It's always a great experience got a recall issue

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

It's always a great experience got a recall issue taking care of and oil changed in & out right on time for brunch always a joy to visit for a short stay thanks for everything!!! Keep up the great work

Great deal. Great dealership.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Barbra really made the car purchase a pleasant and stress free experience. She listened to what we were looking for and needed in a car, and addressed everything in a "no pressure" sales process. I bought two cars previously at your dealership and came back this time because of your dealership's over excellent reputation.

Excellent customer service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

When I arrive for scheduled appointment they are waiting for me and ready to take the car for the service it needs. Everyone is polite and professional. The wait while it is serviced isn't long. I was given a choice of leaving it for the day or waiting when I made the appointment. My family has been buying cars from this dealership since 1953. Never disappointed, always taken care of with respect and professionalism. At times they have gone far out of their way to take care of our cars knowing we needed them for our business.

Colussy Chevrolet responded to this review

August 31, 2014

Thank you so much for business and loyalty over these many years. We really appreciate it! Your friends at Colussy Chevrolet

Equinox Purchase

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Purchased a used 2012 Equinox for our son. Easy negotiation of price for a great low mileage car in excellent condition. Very fast financing of the purchase with a rate lower than offered by our local bank. Professional sales staff that doesn't pressure you into the sale. Upon delivery of the car, our salesperson spent time with us reviewing all of the features and setting up the XM trial for us.

Great service Polite and proffesional staff

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I purchased a car from this dealer recently and took it for an oil change later and was very satisfied wit the service and treatment. Everyone I dealt with was very polite and professional. The facilities were clean and bright and well maintained. Overall I was very satisfied

Great service Polite and proffesional staff

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Outstanding Sales Professional & Business Mgr.

by from Cecil, Pa |

We purchased a 2014 Silverado. We are very satisfied with our service and the Sales Representative, Bob Allie.He was very professional and took the time to listen to what we were looking for in a vehicle and offered several options. We purchased another vehicle from Bob in 2008 and he has always kept in contact with us through mailings. When it was time to purchase another vehicle, we immediately thought of Bob. It pays to keep in touch with your present and past customers. He made the process very comfortable for us. Joe Holmes, Business Manager continued with the great service and had all of the details ready in no time at all for us. We found this to be an outstanding experience. Would definitely refer others to Colussy.

bought a suv from colussy chevrolet

by from Blairsville,p.a. |

they treated me excellant and got me what i wanted and i was in and out fast really good delearship.

2013 Camaro 2SS Purchase

by from Morgantown, WV |

I recently purchased a 2103 Camaro 2SS at Colussy Chevrolet. Matt Colussy was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire car buying process from start to finish. He knew facts and features about the car and had a pleasant attitude. I would recommend that anyone shopping for a chevrolet should go to Colussy Chevrolet.

Bought a used Sprinter Van broke down three times

by from Pittsburg PA |

I bought a used Sprinter Van after breaking down three times in a month I begged for them to by back they gave me $5,000.00 less than I paid them . I feel totaly cheated