Kenny Ross Ford South

3200 Library Rd RTE 88, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

New 866-256-8975 New866-256-8975
Used 866-589-4704 Used866-589-4704
Service 888-278-0398 Service 888-278-0398

At Kenny Ross, cars go fast.

Nice people, clean facilities and great service!

by from Mt Lebanon, PA |

At my inspection appointment Paula Mooney suggested new tires for my 2011 Ford Escape as a safety issue before winter was upon us. I checked with my brother who is a service tech for 30 years at Tamiami Ford in Naples, FL who said that you should get about 40,000 miles from the factory tires. I pulled into Kenny Ross Ford at 40,003 miles. I trust Paula's advice not just this day but every time I come in for service. I know she will be fair, timely and watch out for my safety. That's what brings me back to your service department. Thank you Paula!

November 5, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting.

great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

When I called about my care, they got me in the next day to look over the problem.

May 13, 2016

Mary, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

The Best of the Best

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Staff was pleasant, helpful and efficient,especially the young man who greated me to explain services and accept the car. I was genuinely pleased with the addition of the car-washing service. My only two minor complaints are tires pressures weren't checked as tire inflate light remained on and if you added vacuuming car to exterior wash it would be perfect. I also REALLY appreciated the Courtesy Van Service because I'm getting older and not always able to find a ride back home after dropping off car. Thanks for all you do.---A Very Satisfied Customer

Inspection

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

The staff is very friendly. I will have to return to the service department to have my change oil alert reset. Because I have low mileage on my car,I am not due yet but the car does not know that. I think that the same thing happened last year.

Bernard Slutiak

by from Pittsburg, PA |

Seems like every time I bring the car in for service I get a call about more work that needs done.

May 12, 2016

Thanks, Laurel! We're happy to help however possible. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Service Review

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The customer service was excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful.

April 17, 2016

We appreciate your response, Colleen! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

Customer-focused and Detail Driven

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My Sales Professional, Ben Aul, made my day. After having my vehicle totaled by my insurance company while I was on vacation, it was refreshing to have Ben communicate with me via email, text, and phone prior to the purchase. He did everything above expectation to help me find the right vehicle and have it ready to show me when I returned from vacation. We had never even met and he supported me as if I was a life-long customer. It is clear that the intention of this dealership is meet their customer's needs! When I arrived at the dealership, he immediately focused on my questions, needs, concerns, and made sure I was aware of every bell and whistle on the vehicle prior to driving. It was like all the shopping was done for me and all I had to do was show up and make sure what we chose via email and text was really what I wanted. The entire process was smooth with no pressure or delays. At the end of the process, Ben took additional time to be sure I had no other questions and assisted in setting up the "technology" pairing in the vehicle. What a great experience - I plan on having my wife's next vehicle purchased from Ben Aul! Save your time vehicle shopping and reach out to Ben - You will not be disappointed!

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My Experience was wonderful! My Sales Person was very helpful and provided an excellent service !

March 27, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Barratou! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Carnegie, PA |

Overall anytime I call or go to the dealership the customer service is outstanding, they really value their customers. In all my past experiences with prior dealerships it is very refreshing to find one that truly values their customers. I brought my F-150 in for "The Works" oil change, they service advisor was very nice, the service was timely. The only thing was they must not have tighten the bolt on the shroud cover & the next day I happened to see it hanging down & was able to get somebody to put it back on. I was just glad I noticed it before it would have gotten caught on something & ripped off.

"Great services, Clean facilities"

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |

Everything was real great. Got taken to work and picked up to get my jerk-mobile. It was all good

March 28, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.