Kenny Ross Ford South

3200 Library Rd RTE 88, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

New 866-256-8975
Used 866-589-4704
Service 888-278-0398

At Kenny Ross, cars go fast.

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Very stress free. Everyone is pleasant, the waiting area / show room are comfortable. The service staff is very helpful and informative and the work was performed well and in a timely manner!

Great Service and comfortable enviroment.

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus this month. My salesperson, Ben, was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions. I also purchased a 2015 Ford Escape in February and returned to Kenny Ross for the Focus because of the service I received. My husband and I love both of our new cars! Thank you for the wonderful service!!

Great Service, and people!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Paula and Jeff (I think that was his name) were a delight to work with. Jeff even stayed back beyond his usual time to fill me in with the details of the work that was done as part of the service! And I do appreciate the car wash! :) Makes me feel better about the choice that I made in purchasing my car at Kenny Ross! :)

Powerful Paula and the Twelve Year old Elantra!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was in the hospital, and my sister handled everything with the assistance of the lovely Paula Mooney. Even though my car is not a Ford, Paula tokk care of my car in stellar fashion. If I buy a new car and it is not a Ford, I will still bring my car to Kenny Ross as long as Paula will remain my service manager.

car repair

by from Pittsburgh, pa 15220 |

This time I had Chris & he took care of me & I had great service & my car is running really fine. Before I was given my car & 1 mile from the shop it was over heating so bad I could bearly get back to the shop. Plus before there was grease on the seats, mats, & floor. I really felt safe with Chris. Above is 4 this time only.

Kenny Ross Ford South responded to this review

September 4, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location!

Good service but not on time

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

I went to do state inspection and I need to waiting about 6 hours. First, after 2 hours, i got bad news that i need to change rotor brakes and pads which someone told me to wait approximately 2 hours. Then after 2 hours and a half, no one update any situation for me and I had to check with a representative again. Finally, my car was finished about an hour later. I'm ok and understand the situation but I hope next time if there is any change on my car situation, someone should tell me.

Great service, Great people

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

I purchased my car from Kenny Ross Toyota in Robinson, sales experience was excellent, and saw no reason not to go there for service, my mistake. Took car there last year for inspection. When I made my appointment I told them I would be waiting on it also was going to have the oil changed. When I talked to the service writer he said there was no note about me waiting and they were so busy it will be at least 2 hours. I was upset, but needed to get service done so I waited, also I had taken a long road trip the day before and requested a wash to clean bugs off. He said no problem even though it was raining. About 3 hours later the car was done, I was charged full price for emission instead of the 20 for except,car had less then 6,000 mile. He said sorry did not qualify for exempt and charged me full price $ 47. The car was never washed and there were oil smudges on door and dash. I complained to dealership, but got no response. Also it was raining and my car was outside, they made me walk through the rain to try and find my car. This year when inspection was due, I decide to go to Kenny Ross Ford, give them a chance.Made my appointment online with no issues. When I arrived at store service writer was very pleasant discussed what I was getting done and noted I would be waiting. They took my car and completed service in less than an hour, delivered car to indoor garage, even though it was not raining I appreciated that because of my experience at the Toyota dealership. Even though I am not in they market for a Ford, I will highly recommend the dealership.

Kenny Ross Ford South responded to this review

September 4, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location!

Fantastic service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We were here to get an inspection done, appointment was on time, everyone was very nice and we will continue to come here every year, I will buy my next car here also, which will be soon

I'm pleased with the service at Kenny Ross..

by from Pittsburgh, PA 15246 |

They had to install two new tires which was not anticipated so it took longer than expected. They stayed late to finish on the day I took it in. I was pleased with the service I requested.

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first car buying experience. I am a full-time college student, so finding someone to finance me to purchase a vehicle was difficult. Bill at Ford South was so helpful in getting me approved for a vehicle that I absolutely love in the time frame I had to work with and at a reasonable price. I was a little frustrated with how long the process took on signing day due to unforeseen circumstances, but I realize those things happen. I also wish that the extended warranty began on the day the current warranty expires rather than runs concurrently with the manufacturers warranty. My car only had 23k miles and I did not feel that for the high price that it was worth only an additional 23k miles. Overall, I received exemplary service and I will definitely be returning to Kenny Ross for future purchases as well as recommending other car buyers to this dealership.