Goetzman Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep

500 Harcourt Road, Mt Vernon, OH 43050

New 877-838-0364 New 877-838-0364
Used 888-474-0851 Used 888-474-0851
Service 888-821-5997 Service 888-821-5997

Great service easy and friendly to work with

by from Mount Vernon, Ohio |

The Goetzman went above and beyond to gain my business. Nice to have a Dodge dealership in town to work with.

Very pleased customer

by from Mount Vernon, ohio |

absolutely the right dealership for all your needs. The moment you walk on the lot your greeted by professional, knowledgeable staff that really listen to what you want. Great selection of vehicles and if they don't have it they will find it. The goetzman's have been serving Knox county for 25+ years and that service and support during my purchases showed in every step. I couldn't be more pleased with my multiple purchases from them. If a great vehicle is what your looking for at an even better price Goetzman Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep is where you want to be!

They did not waste my time

by from Columbus,OH |

I really wanted a $10,500 car, but I was a few thousand short, and my trade in was not worth difference. Rather than talking me into an hour drive and trying to switch me to another vehicle (I am so sick of that), they were honest and told me they couldn't come down that much. Thanks anyway.

Forget about buying a used vehicle here

by from Mount Vernon, ohio |

Folks, these people are not interested in your best interests but only serving theirs. Past vehicle maintenance histories are integral part of the used car buying process. In other words, we can forecast a vehicles future reliability based on it's past maintenance history. I was interested in a used car they had on their lot and I asked if I could contact the previous owners since one of their selling points was that it was a local trade. My salesman asked the general manager and the general manager told me that it would be unacceptable to contact the previous owners. Needless to say, my interest was terminated at that point because the general manager had put the dealerships own self interest as a prority over the customer's by making the maintenance history, asymetrical. Withholding critical information is a foolish managerial strategy that results in negative customer perceptions that are extremely difficult to reverse in a highly competitive marketplace. In conclusion, at least this review will allow you the opportunity to judge for yourself if you would want to do business with an organization that is reluctant to be forthright with it's potential customers.

Received Immediate Sales Attention

by from Central Ohio |

Clem spent some time with me, and they had several options within my price range. Overall, I'm not sure how the prices compared to Kelley Blue Book suggested retail prices. I did feel like Clem tried to push the Chryslers, but I admit I'm not a fan. He knew the history of a few of the cars, which he shared. Overall, this seems like a quality dealership in a small town.