Maguire's Ford Inc.

79 Main St, Duncannon, PA 17020

New 888-638-5738
Used 888-377-6158
Service 888-553-8826

High performance. Low Pressure.

Bought two at Maguire's within a week!!

by from Newport, PA |

We just purchased a 08 Fusion less than a week ago and it was Adam's great personality & superior customer service that made us come back & purchase our new Escape!! All we had to do was tell him what we wanted & presto! We had our new car! I haven't been anywhere else that has made me feel I"m more than just a sale. Thanks, Adam for such a wonderful experience! You are awesome!

October 15, 2014

We're very glad to hear that your so pleased with the level of customer service that your salesman provided you with. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience. Thank you for purchasing two vehicles from us it's greatly appreciated.

Great lookin new truck!!

by from Halifax, PA |

Adam was very patient while working with us. He always returned our phone calls promptly and kept us well informed along the way. All extra work was taken care of promptly as promised.

Awesome New Truck!!!

by from Bellfonte, PA |

"Great Service!! Adam did an outstanding job finding me the perfect truck!!

I reall needed a car!!

by from Liverpool, PA |

When we came in we desperately needed a vehicle!! Our salesman Adam took great care of us as always!! Thanks again Adam!! Thanks for helping us when we were in a bind!! You rock!!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that we were able to get you into a vehicle that that properly meets your needs. We're also very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service that we provided you with. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.

Awesome new Mustang GT!!

by from Millerstown, PA |

Thank you Adam for finding & getting the mustang I wanted. I certainly do appreciate your efforts. I will continue to buy my vehicles here. Thank you so much Adam.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that we were able to get you exactly what you wanted in a Mustang. We always to strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and to get them exactly what they want in a vehicle. Here at Maguire's Ford our customers come first.

2X Maguire's Customer

by from New Bloomfield, PA |

My salesman Adam worked very diligently to make our experience here go very smoothly. He always goes above & beyond for us.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for your continued business with us it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us again. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.

08 Compass

by from New Cumberland, PA |

My salesman Adam was great!! Thank you all so much I really enjoyed buying my Jeep from you guys!!

November 11, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service that you received from our sales staff and you enjoyed your buying experience with us. That means a lot to us we always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.

Bought the Bond mobile

by from Willow St, PA |

Adam and the rest of the team made my purchase an easy experience. Adam was very personable and accommodating. He was great to work with and made my son very happy with his first car.

November 14, 2014

We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam he does an outstanding job us. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service. You couldn't ask for a better salesman to work with. Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated.

Got exactly what I wanted!!

by from Duncannon, PA |

I came in to gather information on the Ford Focus. I wanted a very specific model that Maguire's didn't have. Within 24 hours my salesman Adam had it for me!! Excellent Job Adam!! Thanks again for all your hard work!!

November 9, 2014

Thank you for business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that we were able to get you exactly what you were looking for in a vehicle. We aim please our customers and get them into the perfect vehicle to meet their needs. At Maguire's Ford our customers come first.

Outstanding customer service!

by from Honey Grove, PA |

Our salesman Dan was great!! We're very pleased with the level of customer service we received from him and the entire sales staff at Maguire's Ford.

November 9, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service that Dan provided you with. Dan does an outstanding job for us and he always goes above & beyond for his customers.

Need a good dependable car

by from Hughesville, PA |

The entire sales staff at Maguire's Ford was great to work with. Their very professional and easy to deal with.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our sales staff and that your pleased with the level of customer service that you received from them. Our goal is to provide every customer with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.