Maguire's Ford Inc.

79 Main St, Duncannon, PA 17020

New 888-638-5738
Used 888-377-6158
Service 888-553-8826

High performance. Low Pressure.

Really Nice Blue Fusion

by from Thompsontown, PA |

I would come back again to buy another car. Not mention if I run into anyone in need of a vehicle I will refer them here. The customer service I received was great and their employees are very friendly.

March 27, 2014

Thank you your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and that you were pleased with the level of customer service that you received. That mean's a lot to us at Maguire's Ford we're committed to providing our customers with the highest of customer service.

Drove a little ways but got a great deal!!

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

My salesman Adam Fischman was great to work with. We had a wonderful experience purchasing our explorer from Maguire's Ford. We drove all the way from Selinsgrove!! Best experience ever!!

Really nice red F-150

by from Duncannon, PA |

Adam Fischman is a great salesman!! He makes it happen!!

Got my first car at Maguire's

by from Marysville, PA |

My salesman Adam Fischman was well informed and personable!! We had a great time purchasing a car for our son from Adam at Maguire's Ford!!

Taurus Purchase

by from Duncannon, Pa |

Just purchased a 2004 Taurus from these guys. Was referred by a friend to talk with Joe Adams. Called him up and he and Adam Fischman made it easy and treated us fairly. Actually the whole process was was enjoyable and fun. They worked with us and gave us a great deal. The went well above and beyond what they needed to do. Will definitely refer them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Easiest and most enjoyable car purchase my wife and I have ever had. They stayed late, went over everything in the car. Will be stopping in from time to time to say hello.

10 F-150 Super Crew

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I live in Dillsburg. I came here not to Bob Ruth!! My salesman Dan Merwine & Internet Sales Manager Chuck Clouser were awesome!!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service our sales staff provided you with. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience. At Maguire's Ford our customers come first.

10 Forte

by from Mifflin, PA |

Our salesman Kevin Kindig was very nice and a pleasure to work with. Thank you to Donnie Yates for doing an outstanding job helping us with our financing.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Kevin he does outstanding job for us. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service.

Beautiful new Escape!!

by from Duncannon, PA |

Arlin was very patient and answered all of my questions!! He's a great young man!! I really enjoyed buying my vehicle from Maguire's Ford.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Arlin he does an outstanding job for us. Your absolutely right he's a great young man. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and always provides them with the highest level of customer service.

F-450!

by from Mifflintown, PA |

My salesman Arlin Scheib was the best!! This was hands down the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made!! I'll be back again!!

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Arlin he does an outstanding job for us. You could ask for a nicer salesman to work with. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service.

Sweet lookin new Edge

by from Williamstown, PA |

We chose Maguire's Ford because they gave us a good deal and they were very helpful & courteous.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service that our sales staff provided you with. At Maguire's Ford our customers come first. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.

13 Fusion

by from Newport, PA |

Our salesman Adam Fischman got us in the car we wanted at a great price. We couldn't have asked for a better salesman!! Everyone thinking of buying a car should definitely come to Maguire's and see him.

August 24, 2014

Thank you for your continued business with us it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam he does an outstanding job for us. Adam ways goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with them with the highest level of customer service.