Maguire's Ford

79 S Main St, Duncannon, PA 17020

New 888-251-2291
Used 888-231-4773
Service 888-553-8826

High performance. Low Pressure.

The best, most efficient and friendly dealership

by from Duncannon Pa |

Ryan, Darin and Joe where the most efficient and friendly guys when I just purchased a car. It took less than a day.

August 21, 2015

Sherry, We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and that you found our sales staff to be so Friendly. Your saying that truly means a lot to us. We always strive to provide every customer with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable buying experience. Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated.

I had a great salesman

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My salesman Adam was very helpful & accommodating in helping me find a car. He was great!!

July 24, 2015

Pam, Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you found your salesman to be so helpful. That means a lot to us. We take great pride in taking care of our customers here and our goal is to provide them with the highest level of customer service. Here at Maguire's our customers come first.

Got great customer service!!

by from Richfield, PA |

Everyone at Maguire's was very friendly!! Adam worked hard to get the deal that I wanted and was excellent to work with.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam he does an outstanding job for us. You couldn't ask for a better salesman to work with. He always goes above and beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service.

Great Place to work with!!!

by from Camp Hill, PA |

My son convinced me to come in Maguire's and I'm happy I listened to him!! My salesman Adam was informative and made me feel at ease. He could even handle my joking even though it was a joint effort including staff!! I look forward to a long relationship with Maguire's Ford.

July 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam so much. You couldn't ask for a better salesman to work with. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service.

Outstanding salesman

by from Duncannon, PA |

My salesman Adam worked his butt off to make sure I got a car in my price range!! He's awesome!!

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated Michelle. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the level of customer service that Adam provided you with during your buying experience. That truly means a lot to us. We always strive to provide our customer's with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.

Bought a great car from a great guy!!

by from Mifflintown, PA |

I've known Todd for years and know that he's a great guy. I knew that he was going to give me a great deal!!

July 1, 2015

Rick, Thank you very much for your business we truly appreciate it. We're very glad to hear that your pleased with the deal that you received. That truly means a lot to us. Our goal is to put every customer in the perfect vehicle to meet their needs and to give them a great deal on that vehicle. Here at Maguire's Ford our customers come first.

Great Dealership!!

by from Herndon, PA |

Maguire's has an excellent supply of vehicles to choose from. Their sales staff was very friendly and provided us with excellent customer service. Our salesman Adam was excellent as always and he always goes above & beyond our expectations.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam so much. He does an outstanding job for us. He always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service. You couldn't ask for a better salesman to work with.

Got one tough truck!!

by from Newport, PA |

I had a good experience and would suggest / recommend Maguire's to a friend.

June 25, 2015

Donald, Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and that you would recommend our dealership. That truly means a lot to us. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience. Here at Maguire's Ford our customers come first.

Worry free buying experience

by from Lewisberry, PA |

Our salesman Adam was very friendly. He sold us the truck w/ no catches. He worked hard to meet our financial needs.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam so much. You couldn't ask for a nicer salesman to work with when buying a car. Adam always goes above & beyond for his customers to ensure that they have an enjoyable car buying experience. He always puts the needs of his customers first.

AWESOME New Mustang!!!

by from Carlisle, PA |

Our salesman Adam Fischman is the BOSS and we love him!!

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Adam so much. You couldn't ask for better salesman to work with when it comes buying a car. Adam always goes above & beyond for his customers and provides them with the highest level of customer service.

Got an awesome truck!!

by from Duncannon, PA |

I was only considering a Ford. I live local and saw the truck I was looking for. My salesman Adam understood my needs meet them perfectly. He made the deal happen!!

June 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business it's greatly appreciated. We're very glad to hear that we were able to get you the perfect truck to meet your needs and that you enjoyed your experience with us. That truly means a lot to us. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and an enjoyable car buying experience.