Paul Lankford Buick GMC

629 E 1000 S, American Fork, UT 84003

Excellent service from parts dept

by from Lehi, UT |

Every time I visit their parts department I am impressed with the level of service and expertise I receive, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking and when I am in the market to purchase a new automobile this will be my first stop

Door Remote and internal locking process

by from Highland Utah |

We had a Door Locking issue that was very difficult to diagnose. The car was in the shop for seven day, but appear to have the issue resolved.

Best dealership in Utah

by from American Fork, Utah |

It was great! My second GMC Truck purchased from Paul Lankford in the last year. I love the trucks, and the service and friendliness is top notch. I will be back for my next GM purchase.

Great service department

by from American Fork, UT |

Your service department has been awesome to work with! There were a couple of things at the time of purchase I had issues with...my car was completely empty of gasoline when I left the lot; I was only given 1 remote, which the battery was almost dead in & had to be replaced the next day...simple customer service issues that I have never experienced before with other dealers that I feel would ensure a customers satisfaction & probability of returning!

Fast job at the end of the day by a smiling lady

by from American Fork, UT |

It was fast, friendly and done by a lady! The dealership has been updated with new paint and looked much nicer with signs for the restrooms, and water! I came in at 4:55 and didn't think I could get the turn light fixed because it was late in the day but they fixed it with a smile and no charge!-"warrantee work". Thank you Paul Lankford from an old crotchety lady who loves her Buicks and good service.

Honest dealership, courteous service

by from American Fork, UT |

I needed a basic component replaced, but knew other components for my GM vehicle needed to be serviced, but didn't know where to start. Clint and his team found a few issues that would prolong the life of the vehicle, which I can already feel made a positive impact on the drive train. I trust this dealership with my GM . Thanks you guys, I really do appreciate all the work you do.

Car serviced and inspected

by from Provo, Utah |

We have used Paul Lankford to service our Buicks for years (even before it was Paul Lankford) because of the professional and efficient manner that their service manager, Clint Washburn has always demonstrated. He is honest and up front when it comes to repairs and maintenance. The service department is quick and efficient and the work is always top quality. I recently took my Dodge 1500 truck there to be inspected because I know I can trust them to do quality work with no "invented" or hidden costs.

Langford GMC

by from American Fork, Utah |

The service manager, Clint, is the best, and does an excellent job taking care of your customers. He is one of the main reasons we purchase our vehicles there because we know we will always have excellent service. The ladies in the office are efficient and very nice.

Awesome experience, Thank you very much

by from Lehi, UT |

Just went in for a single part and the parts representatives were excellent, friendly, and very professional.

Excellent service

by from American Fork, Utah |

Really appreciate Clint's efforts. Also, the ladies who work in the office are always personable and organized. They are doing a good job helping Clint.