A&T Chevrolet Subaru

801 Bethlehem Pike, Sellersville, PA 18960

Used 866-868-0297

excellent!

by from Doylestown,PA |

Highly recommended!!! They are very friendly and make it easy to just look,very low pressure!!

So far the best car buying experiance

by from Kulpsville |

I highly recommend dealing the AT, it has been the easiest buying experiance thus far. I would like to personally recommend dealing with Val, he was integral in making this a positive buying experiance. Not to mention his follow up as well. Once again, I highly recommend AT Subaru, if service is as good as everything else (which I expect it will be) then 5 stars across the board. Btw, I gave the facially 4 stars because its under construction. Can't wait to see what it looks like when I'm back in for an oil change! ;)

pain free car buying experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

For a first time car buyer Val s. Made this process pain free. From answering questions to giving me an honest opinion, to make my choice easy. Only complaint is that they are remodeling their dealership and using a non union contractor to do the work. Don't miss understand stand that complaint, but working union help me afford the 2015 Subaru wrx. Anyway I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a new/used subaruor another make check with them before you purchase from anyone else. They were extremely helpful to get me to the price and payment I wanted to be at without destroying the bank account. I will definitely be back to them when it's time to purchase a new car for my wife.

Cut to the Chase

by from Lansdale, PA |

I began my car buying experience by careful research with the Consumer Reports car issues. By the time I began an internet search of local dealers, I already knew exactly what I wanted. An Internet app immediately put 6 dealerships in touch with me. Even after I'd provided specifics on the make, model, and color I was looking for, three of those only sent repeated emails stating how pleasant it was to do business with them, and urged me to come in (One guy even sent photos of his dog. Very nice dog, but what does being an animal lover have to do with car buying?). One wasted time "fishing" for info on my financing plans, and asking if I had a trade-in. Val was the first to give me a quote on an actual vehicle (which no dealer in the area had in their lot due to high demand, my car would have to come in from MD or DE). Two of the internet sales reps also offered prices but they didn't give me specifics on which optional equipment, if any, the car included. Val had full information on all the features of my car. No pressure to participate in financing plans, no hassle about my trade-in, and a fair price for the latter was offered AFTER we sealed the deal for the new car. A pleasant, fair, hassle-free experience.

After a long search, here I would buy a car.

by from Horsham, PA |

I spent a month searching for a car. I took so long my old car was non-functioning by the time I found one. But here I saw it and here I went for it. Val did well with me but he seemed distracted by other customers and such sometimes. Regardless the car I saw was not in the best condition when I test drove it. I was in there the day it listed though so they held it over the weekend and did some major repairs at no additional cost. When I did come back in to try it again and buy it, it worked much better and I gave them a check. I've had it a month now and still love it. Not to mention they have some PHENOMENAL rewards programs! Just exactly the sort of car and overall experience I had been waiting for.

Great Subaru Dealership!

by from Souderton PA |

Bought my Car here 2 years ago. Sales team "Val" Was Fantastic and the Service Department is the best I have ever dealt with. Big thanks to John for taking a few minutes to figure out "noise" I had. Fixed in minutes. Great Place!!

Buying Experience at A&T Subaru

by from Bensalem Pa |

I bought a 2013 certified outback from this dealer and after getting it home I found a numerous amount of scratches by the back bumper and also a very heavily stained driver side carpet under the mat also a part of the plastic molding under the back bumper was pushed in but not noticeable until I went to wash the car also the financial person did not verbally give me the correct information about an extended warranty .

Excellent Sales and Service - Best Ever!

by from Perkasie, PA |

Straight up? Don't waste your time dealing with other salespeople and car dealers. I never thought I would enjoy the process of buying a car! I can?t stress enough that you need to call Kevin at A&T Subaru if you?re looking for a car. He?ll work WITH you instead of AGAINST you and you?ll end up with the car you want, at a great price, and a lot less stress along the way! Trust me ? I?m writing this review to help you avoid the normal aggravation. In my 3 months of attempting to buy a car, I literally spoke with 15-20 salespeople in different dealerships and got the "normal" runaround, general indifference and one guy even told me I didn't need a navigation system because I could go to a store and buy a Garmin for $100. (The car he wanted to sell me from his stock didn't have the nav system - and even though it wasn't a necessity for me - I asked for it and should?ve received respect instead of that rude response.) Then I called A&T Subaru. The receptionist was friendly and didn't sound bored. She connected me to Kevin's voicemail because he was out helping another customer. It was close to closing time on a Saturday and I didn?t expect to hear from Kevin until that Monday. When I received a call from Kevin later that evening, AFTER he had already left the dealership, I was impressed. Of course I figured it was just a good sales practice on his part, but it was still impressive that he followed up. After normal business hours. It was a great start. Kevin didn't try to tell me what I wanted in a car, or try to change my mind to suit a specific car he had on the lot. He answered all the questions I had, gave me a great overview on Subaru cars (he's a Subaru owner too), and when I made my final decision, he worked to find the exact car I wanted. He had my remote starter installed immediately (because I guess that's not a common option), and I was able to pick up the car the next day. The rest of the staff at A&T was just as helpful and friendly and I can't recommend them enough. If you?re even remotely considering a newer or different car, I can't stress enough that you should call Kevin at A&T. Even if they don't have it on the lot, he'll help you find it. If you?re not sure what you want, he?ll help you figure it out without pressuring you to buy the wrong thing. A&T?s prices are competitive, the staff is friendly and helpful, and you can get what you want without hours and hours of tense negotiations and the normal back-and-forth with other dealers. Trust me. I wish I had gone straight to Kevin and A&T months ago! Thank you, Kevin and A&T!

Easy and fun

by from Harleysville PA |

To the whole team at A&T Subaru I give you kudos. What a great place to buy a vehicle. Jeff Allen and Joe Fost the managers made this so easy to buy a vehicle.

Great customer service!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Great experience buying a car from Val Sheckenbach at this location! This experience was so much better than any other dealership experience I have had in the past. I will definitely recommend Val and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Subaru. Throughout the experience, I felt that he happily helped me find the right car for me, never made me feel pushed into any car, and definitely went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable and knowledgeable about the car I bought! I really appreciated that the excellent customer service continued even after the sale.