Rohrich Cadillac

2116 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND!!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car whether it be new or used. Lou was our salesman and he did a fantastic job in explaining everything when he took us for a test drive. He goes the extra mile to make the deal happen. Also, had to have my car serviced and their service department is awesome especially Mike he does what he has to do to make you happy. Don't find too many dealerships like this around! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROCHRICH CADILLAC!!! A+++++

Rohrich Cadillac responded to this review

April 8, 2016

Thank you for the kind review. At Rohrich Cadillac, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and its encouraging to know Lou was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We will always try to go the extra mile to please our customers. We look forward to working with you during your next visit. Remember to find us on Facebook to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Best Regards, mrosenstein@rohrich.com

Great sevice and facilities

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Facility is clean, customer-friendly, and the personnel are customer-focused. I was able to drop my car off the night before and get a loaner and the processing of the paperwork could not have been any quicker. The work was done on time and I was consulted in advance before any work was done. When I picked up my car, I had my 2 young daughters with me and the staff was very accommodating to them to the point of offering a milkshake to both of them.

Best service

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |

From the moment I walked in the dealership until I drove away with my car Lou made me feel like I was at home. Made everything so simple!

Excellent dealership

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

The Service was excellent and efficient. While waiting for our vehicle the Lounge area was comfortable with good snacks and beverages.

Fast, efficient, clean facilities, professional!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Very fast & efficient. Jim is fantastic. He's professional, polite and a joy to do business with. He is an asset. He also had someone else beside him who was also very nice.

Excellent experience

by from Morgantown, WV |

I started with an internet inquiry, and was called soon thereafter by one of your salesmen, Kevin Marn. He gave me the information I needed, followed up with some estimates on my trade-in, and from this I was encouraged to stop by the dealership to discuss a trade, and made my decision on my first visit. My total experience with Kevin and Rohrich exceeded my expectations.

Rohrich Cadillac / ' The Total Cadillac Package "

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |

I have purchased 12 Cadillac cars and suvs from Rohrich. I drive app 40,000 miles each year. With the service level that I receive from Rohrich Cadillac I would never consider dealing with any othe Cadillac dealer. Mike Englehardt, Lou Cangelier and LeRoy Scumacher are the best to deal with. Each of those fellows know how important a car is to me, with my business and they make sure things are done right. Thank You Robert Hruby When I reach 1,000,000 Cadillac Miles they will all be Rohrich Cadillac Miles.

outstanding

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I have said it before and it's worth saying again, rohrich Cadillac treats it customers the way all customers should be treated. They are a first class, outstanding dealership.

Fast, Courteous Service

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I have brought my vehicle in twice for warranty service. Your service advisers(Gill and Amy) and the service manager, Jim Schwartz, were courteous and professional. The work was performed quickly and correctly. I would not consider having my vehicle serviced anywhere but Rohrich.

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

As usual, Chuck Lucci Jr. was terrific in handling my new lease and the delivery was done on time and with ease. Give them five gold stars for taking good care of a repeat client.

Rohrich Cadillac responded to this review

December 5, 2015

Lawrence, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Rohrich Cadillac. We cant wait to see you for your next purchase; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook before you drop by! Best, mrosenstein@rohrich.com