Rohrich Cadillac

2116 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Collision repair to the vehicle

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

My car was hit while I was at work and damage occurred in the bumper area. I contacted Erin Dixon in the Collision Center. She obtained the rental car immediately for me and made all of the arrangements for the repairs. I have never seen a body shop repair cars like Rohrich Collision Center. Every time I needed body work in the past, I sent my car to the collision center and the results were perfect. Thank you for being such a professional team.

Rohrich Cadillac - The best of the best

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

Lou Cangelier, Chuck Lucci, Lou Ann and the staff really treat you like family. I have dealt with Rohrich's for years, but for the last two cars (Not Cadillacs) dealt elsewhere. I truly have to say I looked forward to going back to Rohrich's for this new Cadillac, because I knew I would be treated well. As they say, "Cadillac makes the car, but Rohrich's makes the difference. Kudos to the entire staff, and I look forward to dealing with Rohrich's for many years to come!

Great dealership and service center

by from Pittsburgh,pa |

I was there for a few hours during lunch time. I was practically starving by the time everything was done. It would have been nice if there was some pizza/hot dog or something simple like that in the waiting area.

Quick service!

by from Pittsburgh,Pa |

I have had a recurring problem with the drivers side window only going up half way. When it happened again(third time), I called and spoke to Jim Swartz. Someone was at my house with in an hour to get my car and they left me a me a loner. My car was repaired and brought back the same day. Thanks Jim!

Great Service. I won't go anywhere else.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have always been treated great by both Chuck Lucci, SR. and Junior. They are why I but my cars from Rohrich.

Service Desk Reception

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Upon arrival at Service desk, personnel did not offer any greeting, didn't even say "good morning". I had to recognize my service rep before any acknowledgement that I was present! Service performed was good, but tire pressure was not checked as part of the tire rotation service. Had a low tire pressure indicator upon leaving the dealership.

Friendly, professional people

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We were treated like valued customers! The salesperson (Kelly) was very helpful helping us to "set the car up". The sales manager, Mark, was also professional, friendly, and helped us with any concerns that we had!! Even the "helper" in the shop/showroom, Chris, was courteous and friendly to us!

Good Service, A top Notch Facility

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Car was towed to Rohrich 4/28, non start problem. I wasnt happy with a few details concerning the repair. I took my issue to Mr Schwartz. He listened. He thoroughly explained the procedures and process each car goes through when they are at the service department. To wrap it all up because of his explanation and courtesy, i and again a happy customer. I would purchase another car from Rohrich.

Great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Kevin was wonderful! He did not have the exact car I wanted in stock so he ordered it for me. I have had nothing but great experiences at Rohrich and will continue to get my cars there.

First class service department

by from Pittsburgh Pa. |

I can honestly say that I have never had a better service experience as I had at Rohric. You make owning a Cadillac a special experience. The waiting area is fantastic and the employees are great. I will always bring my Cadillac to you for all service needs.