Donley Ford Lincoln - Mount Vernon

Service 888-622-4160

Heart of Ohio

new car purchase

by from fredericktown, oh |

my experience in getting the new car i wanted was great. i was deciding between 2 different makes of a vehicle for the purchase of a new car and they did a very good job at leaning me toward the ford vehicle. they found for me the model and color i wanted!

Jane14

by from Mt Vernon ohio |

Went to test drive vehicle from Ashland store and it was not at Mt vernon store as told it would be. Came next evening and test drove vehicle. When my vehicle was driven to see value of it I had to ask 3 times for my keys back. The next morning called dealership and told them I was not interested. Alan Shuller have called me 8 time daily about buying this vehicle. This is very annoying and especially when I am at work. I don't know what he doesnt understand about the message I gave of not being interested. Would not recomend this dealership with the experience I have had with him.

Enjoyable Service

by from Mount Vernon, OH |

They start working on my car at the appointed time while I drink coffee, read magazines and watch TV in a nice waiting room. They check everything and give me a written report. I enjoy going to Donley Ford.