Savage Dodge

(5.0) 1 Reviews

4645 Pottsville Pike, Reading, PA 19605

1 of 1 review

Savage 61 Reading. The best experience I've had!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Frank "The Tank" Taddei Jr., Brad Gingrich, Sales Manager and the whole Savage 61 Team are outstanding and made it happen even with my credit difficulties. I was not judged, I was taken care of. They took the time, educated me, prepared a strategy and I walked out with a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart SXT! Thank you so much!!! I am on my way to re-establishing my credit history. Key Points about this dealership: No-pressure, didn't feel rushed Trustworthy They listened to me Quick and painless ? the dealership made the process easy Quick and clear communication (email or in-person) No games Final price was exactly as negotiated (no last-minute surprises) Professional and polite salesperson Attentive to customer's needs Salesperson went above & beyond ? locating a specific vehicle, delivering vehicle to customer, staying after hours, etc. Available refreshments. Sincerely, G.C.R.G (a customer with 12/22/2014 purchase)